Customize

Thirty 911 Calls from Narconon Arrowhead in One Year

Discussion in 'Media' started by Intelligence, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

NTD= Neural Tube Defects
    http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy/dos-and-donts/saunas-hot-tubs-hot-baths-during-pregnancy
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DeathHamster Member

Aren't Narconon phone lines usually heavily (and illegally) monitored/controlled?

That could be just the number that weren't blocked and made it out to be logged.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

Yes, I understad, but you still have Contract Law (Torts) etc, that establish each Party to a Contract Agreement
    must have the "Mental Capacity To Form Intent" - - it's basic " English Common Law". Even in some criminal
    Law Cases.

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/contract-law/contract-law-capacity-mental-disability.htm
    The law provides protection for those who make contracts while under some mental disability. There are of course, degrees of mental disability, unlike the position in relation to minors, where the person is either under 18 or over 18. English contract law recognises three categories.

The reason I am so familiar with Contract Law, is because of a University of BC stint I did to
    become a Realtor and Sub-Mortgage Broker for 6.5 years and then studied Law for a few years.

NOT, by ANY means whatsoever, any sort of legal advisor, but I do know Contract and Human Rights
    Case Law:)

• Like Like x 4
  4. sallysock Member

You are the best.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. Intelligence Member

ALSO, I think the Senator IS looking at Legislating NEW LAWS to this effect:)

He has ALL the Dox (100's of pages), that I delivered to his office on how it
    was done in Quebec.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Intelligence Member

http://www.enotes.com/consumer-issues-reference/contracts

The information at this website ^^^ could cost the Cult more grief than they
    could ever imagine, including their Fake Referral websites, the FSM con job
    they do on Reaches, Coersion of Patients, Contract Agreements, and especially
    all the "Express and Implied" statements the FSM's and REg's say to potential
    clients.

Narconon has been laying down a "Mine-Field" of no-no's for too many years - - now
    they are in the middle of their own explosive nightmare:):):)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/gov...Name=template-161602701&issueID=6&ssumID=2786

The above filled me with glee. Then I read the below.

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/gov...Name=template-161602701&issueID=5&ssumID=2785

This article is subject to its own bias'.
    However what I get from this is that any traction in a case brought against NN in Oklahoma with regards procurement of an abortion for a patient ( leaving out questions of ability to form consent, the questionable nature of making decisions on abortions in loco parentis, etc) would be lost in a Supreme Court overturn.
  8. McLOVIN_1982 Member

DEL you are just an animal! We are SO fortunate to have you hounding (pun intended!) these absolutely terrible people for their crimes. Well done! :)
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

You need to loose the question mark though.
  11. anon walker Moderator

RELEASE THE ?????s!!!
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

? is gone bye-bye:)

13. JohnnyRUClear Member

<--- wonders what percentage of readers saw what you did thar.... figures probably under half
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

***WORKING ON A FOLLOW-UP STORY*** over next week or so once I
    sort out all the Dox that arrived in my Inbox yesterday.

Amazing how Arrowhead issues mirror those at NN TR :)
    - - Will take some time to filter through nearly 100 Call Records.

muhkix.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 7
  16. BigBeard Member

It really says something about NN, when after a patient death one of their staff was too afraid to go back and get their things without a Deputy along.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Whoa.
  18. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  19. Intelligence Member

Will be adding similar Files I have from other Narconon's, with similar "Being Held Against Will" calls/emails for help that were forwarded to authorities who went onsite overtly/covertly to INVESTIGATE. Have emails from Investigators confirming events. We now have nearly EIGHTY (80) 911 and other Emergency Calls/Emails for HELP. Very SAD
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Anonymous Member

More than Sad, outrageous! This pattern of abuse was allowed to go on and on with the full knowledge of the authorities that kept responding to these calls. Yet no bigger picture formed in their heads.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  21. Intelligence Member

Indeed, a terrible mess that one would only see a fraction of in other Rehabs.

I hate saying or writing this again, but it needs to be said: "It's not if another will die, but when?"

When there are 100-200 seriously ill, both physical and mental illness patients, being cared for by
    unqualified staff, who in many cases, still need much more time in rehab-aftercare to even
    function and cope in society, there will be mishaps, negligence, abuse - - and DEATH.

The Scientology system for drug rehab, is ONLY a systematic gradient path of cult indoctrination.
    Narconon, in no way whatsoever, deals with, or treats drug addiction with their Scientology Training
    Routines and Scientology Auditing Sessions.

The Executive Staff KNOW very well that the patients WILL relapse, as Hubbard states:

http://narcononcanada.com/2012/02/01/narconon-aftercare-relapses/

• Agree Agree x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

I for one am glad you keep saying and writing it. You need to keep doing so until the last one of these kill factories is closed down.

Looking at the call logs you kindly posted, There appears no logical pattern to the handling of any given patient situation that arises. I appreciate that the trained staff are not actually trained, but one would think that being as formulaic as they are about everything, that they would have a go to guide for handling runaway patients, incidents of self harm, incidents of sexual assaults, etc etc. Did NN have standard opperating procedures when it came to significant patient incidents? Or is it as it seems, Panic first, act then think about what you should have done after.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Narconon Grads recruited onto staff (like I was), are only trained in the staff-academy using
    HUBBARD TECH ONLY. I know it's hard for someone who has never been there to understand,
    but it a Student/Patient, OR even a person being trained in the Academy, can ONLY use Hubbard Tech.

I f a Student or Trainee, asks the Supervisor a question outside the Tech, they are told to 'Read the Course Book'
    and the Supervisor is forbidden to give their own personal opinion or comments.

IT IS 100% CULT-CULT-CULT. No training on handling emergencies, except to use Cult-Tech.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

And as we know the tech is fail. As am I, looking for logic, where there is none :(
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. anonysamvines Member

Anon is not a fail ... cult is, or rather was in pre internetz days, often very adept at handling flaps - plus it allowed Mr Love machine to explain more (and me to learn more about way of thinking/behaving that is alien to me)

Mr Love machine I hope you are still remembering to treat the Mr side well, and not functioning too much as the machine side. we care for both sides!
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Woo Hah Member