Customize

Thirty 911 Calls from Narconon Arrowhead in One Year

Discussion in 'Media' started by Intelligence, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

2z69h8j.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/thirty-911-calls-from-narconon-arrowhead-one-year

SNIP:

MORE HERE:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/thirty-911-calls-from-narconon-arrowhead-one-year

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

YES! This should be done for EVERY Scientology property. Ask the local police or sheriff's department how to get a list of 911 calls for a certain address in the last, say, 3 years. There will be a cost but usually it's not too much DO IT!
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Intelligence Member

Yes indeed! The dox that were provided are quite detailed too. Still waiting for more to arrive,
    but need to redact out some info to protect patient identity etc.

• Like Like x 7
  4. patriot75 Member

WOW!!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. peterstorm Member

Good one Dave et al.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Madder again at Carf than yesterday. Is there any obligation by the sheriffs office to report incidents such as these to relevant licensing bodies? Blind freddy can see that that much action one given location is indicative of a proble. However since we are dealing with do nothing fucknuckle children at Carf the dots obviously need to be connected for them. What pray tell are the costs and requirements to get hold of these 911 records?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

Just got off phone to Media source in USA and the article has now been edited to:

There is TONS more being directed to my Email box and will have a follow-up article ASAP.
    • Like Like x 11
  8. Anonymous Member

so mad I can't spell :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Would love to do a side by side comparison of 911 activity with other non Scilon rehabs.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

Seriously? It's possible to get those kind of documents? The info is not confidential?
  11. Intelligence Member

Well, I've done in-depth searches of other Rehabs RE: Deaths and complaints. The only other
    death I could find at another Rehab, was one that did not have qualified staff.

There are ONLY 30 911 calls referred to in this article, but there is a TOTAL of 74 calls. We're still
    sifting through them all to put into specific files.

MUCH MORE TO COME.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

Indeed it is easy to get these dox under State Law. Patient names are not included
    to protect indentity. But the calls are VERY explicit indeed.

Some of the call details I will not publish because some may figure out who the patient was.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Intelligence Member

These Dox will be in the appropriate hands very soon - - hands that have CLOUT to make new laws:)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

^^^Thank you, reassuring to know, rage and spelling errors dissipating.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres had same issues as NN AH - - we're still DIGGING.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

^^ I am finding it hard to comprehend what I am reading.
    This is as bad as being in the Sea Org, if not the same.
    Outrageous
    I would imagine pro lifers would be also interested in the abortion cases.
    I shake my head in disbelief that this shit has been going on for so many years.
    RAGE
    • Agree Agree x 6
  17. Anonymous Member

Pro-lifers are too busy fighting the stem cell research. And yes, I'd expect them to take on Scientology. But one cult doesn't one to take on another.
  18. Missfit Member

It's not illegal to have an abortion while in treatment if the abortion is consented to by the patient. However if someone is to remain pregnant the facility can and usually will choose to have the person leave and go to a facility for pregnant women. Now if the abortions were done to ensure a cover up of sex on the inside, that's a different story but also one hard to prove.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. RightOn Member

yes, I find the word "sent" in those emails disturbing.
    NN shouldn't have anything to do with sending anyone anywhere for anything.
    Wrong on so many levels
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Missfit Member

I get that. I think that since they couldn't do the procedure on campus ( No doc) she may have been "sent" to see a dr that would. Again, I could be way off base.
  21. sallysock Member

Yeah, but the problem is that someone in a weak state (sea org/rehab) is easily influenced. Coercion is clear w the sea org and it wouldn't surprise me if this carried over to NN. They don't have the doctors to deal with patients, let alone pregnant patients. I suppose time will tell, as stories come out. Ugh.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Missfit Member

I don't disagree on the influence part. My feelings on abortion are not something I want to get into here though, so all I can say is that as long as someone is consenting and is of free mind and will, the decision is in her hands and should not be pushed in either direction.
  23. Anonymous Member

I agree. Anytime this cult has influence, I cringe. They "sent her?" Who are "they?"
    Freaks, stat keepers and ksw people, that's who.
    The fact that they guide people to do anything is repugnant.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Open Records request to the Pittsbug County Sheriff's Department.
    $1.00 per page.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

they would be the ones to arrange and transport though.
    again wrong.
    Even with consent of the patient, as Sallysock mentioned, they very well could have been coerced.
    And if they arrived pregnant, what the hell state f mind where they in to make any decisions?
    I wonder if any girls were told "you don't want your parents to find out".
    • Agree Agree x 3
  26. sallysock Member

Me either. The cult influencing anyone to do anything is worrisome and their track record is...well, their track record. It's disturbing, to say the least.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

Pregnant women are not good candidates for sauna. You are not supposed to raise your temperature like that. I remember being advised to stay out of hot tubs and sauna during my pregnancies.

Not like that has ever stopped scilons from putting pregnant women in detox or purif.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

You just sent a shiver down my spine! If they had a quack on site, they probably would have attempted to give said patients in house abortions, even if their quack was not qualified in gynaecological care. Thank god for small mercies!
  29. Missfit Member

Right? scary shit.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

This causes spinal injuries. Your child have spina bifida and you did NN- please sue.
  31. Intelligence Member

OR massive and TOXIC doses of Niacin is most probably not good for unborn baby??/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Thank you David. It's strange but being here for so long and I never considered any of this ITT.
  33. Anonymous Member

Yet another NN can of worms opened. If parents sign consent for rehab for their underage girl. Does that mean they are in loco parentis legally speaking for any and all medical needs of that patient. Or is it just consent confined to medical matters relating to the application of rehabilitation. If they are fully legally responsible for all medical matters they are unfortunately able to consent on the patients behalf to an offsite abortion, without consulting the girls parents.
  34. Intelligence Member

Depends on the Laws within the Subject Jurisdiction. Re; Underage Laws and c0-ed with Adults?

35. Anonymous Member

Excessive heat during pregnancy via sauna or exercise causes miscarriage/stillbirth, hearing deficits and possible intellectual impairment. I don't think you will find it causes Spina Bifida. I have no idea what doses of Niacin etc at those extraordinary levels would do to a Foetus, I shudder to think.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. sallysock Member

Very good question. I had a family member in a "normal rehab" and the patient retained their rights, though they gave "consent" to share info with selected people (so that we could discuss treatment options.) Given how messed up the scilons are with their "contracts, forms, etc," I wouldn't be surprised if the forms NN required were grossly atypical and granted NN certain rights. Do they?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Intelligence Member

If a Patient has NOT given written "Power of Attorny" to anyone and IF they have
    the "Mental Capacity to Form Intent", they retain the right to make medical decisions
    about themselves, as long as they are of Legal Adult age. I'm not sure about minors
    and abortion Laws in the USA?

However, I do know the laws about NN having Patients sign their Contract Agreements
    when the Patient first arrives. The Quebec Ministry ruled, after I filed a Complaint, that
    a Patient MUST be out of withdrawal before signing ANY Contract Agreement.

This ^^^ comes back to: "Mental Capacity to Form Intent", which a stoned, disoriented
    patient does not, in almost ALL Cases, have when they arrive at NN.

These ^^^ Laws are similar in the USA under CONTRACT LAW.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Doffs hat. I stand corrected. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  40. sallysock Member

This is interesting David, because in the US and in a "normal rehab" there was no stipulation about having completed withdrawal.