Customize

Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology: TermLifeInsurance.org pamphlet

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

re: Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology: TermLifeInsurance.org pamphlet

Nice find op,i lol'd.
  3. anoninoob Member

Oh Kinko's is gonna make some money now.

Pretty epic find, well worth handing out at raids.
  4. EyeOnSci Member

This is excellent.

If the creator is viewing wwp, a printable version would be much appreciated.

I'll see if I can contact the most talented designer via the web page.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. willhaven720 Member

sexy!
  7. Anonymous Member

Re: Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology: TermLifeInsurance.org pamphlet

misspelled "churchs"
  8. Anonymous Member

Kewl. If I can't become an educated expert on something in less than 2 clicks and 120 seconds, I move on. This is purrrfect for sci's bulk new raw meat target audience, imo
  9. AnonyVix Member

I would strike the claim that L Ron Hubbard was a child molester because that is based on questionable source information, though I have no doubt he probably did - he definitely said christ was a mythological figure and that all religion stems from implants.

Other than that really good leaflet.
  10. Anonymous Member

My, my interesting.
  11. TorontosRoot Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best thing I have seen yet, and very lulzy indeed.
  12. Re: Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology: TermLifeInsurance.org pamphlet

Indeed.

It just lays it out so easy to read and understand.

Slightly off topic but for general knowledge:

Scientology sues.

Typical OSA answer for the public: "Well, nobody sues unless they think they have a just cause, unless they think that they are going to win."

Just in case you are interested.
  13. Anonymous Member

read it again. not what it says.
  14. Anonymous Member

^ he's right & beat me to it
  15. Stutroup Member

Hubbard says Christ ... who didn't exist* ... was a child molester.

* only according to Hubbard (L. Ron Hubbard, Class VIII course lecture #10 on the ship Apollo, October 3, 1968 )
  16. Re: Things You Didn’t Know About Scientology: TermLifeInsurance.org pamphlet

Simple and informative. Nice.
  17. AnonyVix Member

LOL, my bad - that L Ron Hubbard's writings claim Jesus was a child molester - that's what I'd strike because it's something the scilons can refute possibly in court.

All depends on whether the OT8 materials which say that are real or not and, as is typical of scientology, they at once both claimed they were and then said they weren't IIRC. You don't want to get hung in court with that one, then again I live in UK which still has restrictive defamation laws so I might be being over sensitive.

The only other observation is that I actually thought it was a pro-scientology leaflet until I started reading it. Given the number of times I had to explain I was protesting against scientology rather than promoting it because my signs said scientology as in "WARNING Scientology is a dangerous cult" I suspect anything that remotely looks like a real scientology leaflet will be summarily dismissed and trashed. It's really good though. :)

Had a plan once to produce our own promo leaflets that looked pro-scientology enough that we might be able to get unsuspecting scilons to distribute them by strategically placing them on one of their displays during a book-a-thon or something. Realised though it would be a waste of printing so shelved it, would have been good lulz though.

EDIT: As per previous, Hubbard did say christ didn't exist and was an implant else where in his course lectures so that's ok - it's just the paedophile claim which is in doubt, although maybe it would be nice to get Moxon in court again to confirm it. Do we have the court transcripts?
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Great pamphlet... what program did you use?
  19. Anonymous Member

Excellent infographic - explodes the 5 myths of Scientology!

There's an excellent new "infographic" out about Scientology - it debunks its so called "science" and explodes 5 myths - very effectively.

Would work well in showing teens the falsehoods of the cult - the myths section is especially good. Here is the website:

The Truth About Scientology (Infographic)

scientology.jpg

Let's spread this like manure!!!!

gylle-sms.jpg

20. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Excellent infographic - explodes the 5 myths of Scientology!

Nice, but would be nicer with sources (even if in smaller font), IMHO.
  21. thefatman Member

A life insurance company?
  22. the anti Member

what?

protest_0302.jpg
  23. Soljenitsyne Member

Beautiful.
  24. subgenius Member

Did it mean to say 6000 lawsuits "against" Scientology or by Scientology?
  25. sooleater Member

i like thsi vector art
    • Like Like x 3