Customize

There Will Be Sparrows

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by PodPeople, May 19, 2011.

1. PodPeople Member

"There Will Be Sparrows"

I wish I was a spellbinding writer that could capture undivided attention in a word or two, but I’m not. I’d like to be, if just for this moment, for the sheer motivation of getting appropriate media to sit up straight on their perch and pay attention.

I also wish I hadn’t molted into a cynical American void of any hope of the beating heart of this country, Washington, DC, could transform from the dry desert of integrity, the vast abyss of compromising positions, and the who cares wasteland to some Spielberg magical place of justice and protection for the everyday man, woman and child.
    Most of all I wish that the abuses of Scientology, after six decades, would end once and for all. On a small corner in Washington, D.C., one small voice Protesting Scientology Abuses was silenced by the hovering, howling team of lawyers long funded by the likes of Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Nancy Cartwright and their diminishing wealthy whales.

Not only silenced, but dragged through courts with trumped up criminal charges. Criminal cases were abandoned, but succeeded in 8 months of silence, and the harassment continues with civil court cases, going on through 2012.

Even the understaffed, under funded ACLU got interested and sat in on the criminal case. But where was the media? Even the judge recognized the intent and protest “conditions” are being worked out so maybe, just maybe, U.S. Constitutionally guaranteed rights to protest might continue. Under Certain Conditions. Maybe.

The Billion Dollar Bully, Scientology, once again manipulates our courts. When they get away with it, I always feel like they got by with manipulating the every day Americans, like me and you. To me they represent all the bullies rolled into one because they are part business, part Wall Street hallelujah money motivation and a faith-based pyramid scheme that profits from vulnerable and desperate needs.

I wish I was some kind of Paul William Anderson brilliant, but I’m not. I’m just another voice Protesting Scientology Abuses. No one hears me in my little home office. And I’m not anyone important, or have any cool and important connections.

But here’s what the media should know: I add my tiny chirping voice to Sparrow’s voice. His name is Brian Mandigo. I am one of many thousand Sparrow voices, not just from the United States, but from around the entire world. Scientology, and cult leader, David Miscavige, should know something. You can bully, you can harass, you can spend Tom Cruise and John Travolta money on your army of private investigators, lawyers, and crushing soldiers hell bent on forcing every human being on the planet to be a mandatory Scientologist, but I, and we, will always speak up, whether or not the media does. Please Pay Attention:

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SPARROWS
    • Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

A flock of Sparrows and we can drown the dwarf in birdshit...
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Anonymous Member

I think sparrow will have the transcript of his trial very shortly. If it has some crazy highlights, the great Tony Ortega might be interested.
    Also, in the last few weeks that I dealt with the media [which I've never done before], I realize how clueless many reporters are. Each of them has his/her area of expertise and that's the only thing they know. But once you email them, and call them and preferably meet them in person [if possible] they do listen.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

The Voice of America has been Silenced.
    The Heart has been stopped and sued.
    The Media is not interested. Not Yet, Not Fooled.

we will see.
  5. Robocat Member

This is going to be amazing.

EDIT: Media has said they'd do a story.
  6. y so pessimistic, PodPeople?

With Sparrow's protests, we have all been privileged to witness on video, in its purest form, what Scientology is all about.

You protest Scientology abuses legally and legitimately.
    Scientology declares you an enemy.
    Scientology conspires to try to destroy you by any means.
    Scientology hires thugs to harass you.
    Scientology coerces their own to lie to the courts of law.

We witness how empty their Founding Org is.
    We witness their evildoing.
    We know what criminals they are.

More than anything, we witness what morons they are.
    Tom Cruise, John Travolta... morons without a vestige of courage.
    Vicki Turrisi, Kim Belotte, Sylvia Stanard...morons without a vestige of integrity

All neatly packaged on video - the last, pathetic throes of a dying criminal cult.

So, y so pessimistic?
  7. Anonymous Member

well hells bells, didn't mean to sound pessimistic.

I'm optimistic. Media needs to pick up on this story though. This is the story of every American. I may have my intertest in the sci thing, but truly, it's about more than that.

A protestor on the corner of Washington, DC was silenced by a well funded bully.
    Here's the story: Why didn't media cover?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. greebly Member

Don't worry pod more to come I'm sure.
    And every voice or protest has merit of some kind.
  9. Herro Member

Why don't ya'll gather up sparrow's recordings and organize one of those globals? Show solidarity with sparrow by bringing him to every org around the world. Come up with some stupid flock of birds related name for it. Even if you can't get a global going, try to mobilize lots of people. Media loves spectacle. Even if you can't get them to pay attention you can still let Scientology know that their intimidation attempt failed. Make sure all the staff at the other orgs know that. Most of them probably don't even know who sparrow is, change that. I dunno.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of sparrow. I think he's a run of the mill asshole that just stands around bullbaiting people at picnics. Maybe I just don't get it. But I do know that now would be a really great time to try and make all that bullshit about legion and 10 rising for every 1 that falls visible on the street. Or not. I'm going to go back to scratching my balls.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. i second this^^^^
    the global raiding and the ball scratching.
  11. Anonymous Member

Are there 10 anons in DC?
  12. Anonymous Member

They just need one really big one.
  13. Anonymous Member

Or put down a deposit on his fancy custom paint job on his Ducati...