Customize

The Tomfather to be on Johnathan Ross Aug 14

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Optimisticate, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

The Tomfather to be on Johnathan Ross Aug 14

Just in case anyone actually wants to watch the "film megastar":

Guests - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross - BBC America

I'm sure Jonathan is under contract to not talk about anything but pre-approved questions vetted by Miscavige and scilon lawyers. And I'm pretty sure the Tomfather will turn into Xenu is scientology is brought up at all.
  2. anonBright Member

Re: The Tomfather to be on Johnathan Ross Aug 14

jonathan ross (Wossy) on Twitter

this is Johnathan Ross' twitter. Why not ask him to ask TC about the Davey beatings?
  3. Re: The Tomfather to be on Johnathan Ross Aug 14

That's an old edition of the show (I think it was aired in January here in the UK) when the Cruisemeister was plugging his Nazi flick. You're right though; there was not even the merest hint of alien nonsense.
  4. FUCK Member

^ That makes me sad. :C
  5. Sponge Member

Ross, like most chat show hosts, is a two faced celebrity arse-kisser and bandwagon jumper. Sometimes he's useful, sometimes he's not.
    On his film review program a few years ago he was having a rather disturbing love fest during an interview with Tom Cruise. They were like two silly schoolgirls.
    Then later, in his absence, he took the piss out of him on is chat show, going on about placenta eating and reciting a summary of the xenu story.
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/media_vault/20060421-JonathonRossXenu.mp3
    I doubt Ross would get too serious with him in a face to face interview, ever. It's not that kind of show. If it was "that kind of show" then TC wouldn't be seen dead on it in the first place.

Previous appearance on UK BBC (this is the one you are going to see on BBC America)...