Customize

The Story L. Ron Hubbard Never Told

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Xaarin Rybak, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Xaarin Rybak Member

As someone who believes in God and accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior...

Nah, I'm not going to start a pointless "religion vs science" debate here. :p Besides, my personal views go out the door when writing a book in the style of LRH.

And after all, Christianity and Scientology are totally incompatible with one another.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. fishypants Moderator

Not to be confused with Onanism.
  4. Xaarin Rybak Member

Or Conanism either.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Xaarin Rybak Member

Alright... I finished Chapter 6.

"In Chapter 6, the Xenu Loyalists confront the Loyal Officer Juggernaut "Freespace"(interstellar version of the Freewinds), commanded by none other then Rawl himself, Commodore Elron Elray. Xenu loyalist battle squadrons and fleet remnants all converse, forcing the massive warship to jump out. A battle begins, and the loyalists begin to win before the Freespace jumps in again and rapes their battleships and battlecruisers.

Xaarin and Xena receive sensor readings that 4 Loyal Officer Interceptors have launched From the Freespace. Along with ones carrying Captains Damis(David Miscaivage) and Astar(Bill Robertson), one carrying Mish is targeted and destroyed by the two vengeful young adults. Xaarin's fighter is tractor beamed, however, and in trying to activate the self-destruct, he gets a blue screen on his consoles and the power cuts out. Passing out, he does not sense Xena getting caught, or him getting brought into the Freespace's hangar and being taken I sckbay for medical treatment.

Chapter 7 will focus on the trial between the prosecution(2 Loyal Officers, a male and female, who can be assumed to be Moxin and Kobrin) and Xaarin and Xena, with Elron judiciating."
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I thought Conan The Librarian was pretty good!
  8. Xaarin Rybak Member

It's good, but do you worship it?
  9. Xaarin Rybak Member

Okay... I need some help here. I'm at the point where Xaarin and Xena must defend themselves against the legal inquisition of Loyal Officer Majors(and lawyers) Hela and Ken(Kobrin and Moxon, respectively). Anyone who specializes in law willing to talk with me about how to make this trial at least reasonably realistic?
  10. Anonymous Member

needs more humour.

:)
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Steal lines from Perry Mason and every other legal show?

"I'm outta order? You're outta order! You're all outta order!"

We could all throw in a line or two? Hmmm, give us the characters, set the scene, tell us the crimes an' git 'er on!

could be a fun game :p
  12. Xaarin Rybak Member

The scene is a large courtroom, full of Loyal Officers in blue t-shirts, cargo shorts, and baseball caps with the loyal insignia on them. 2 LO Majors(Hela Kobrin and Ken Moxon) are at the prosecution bench, wearing full Sea Org uniform. Xaarin and Xena are at the defence's bench, wearing grey jumpsuits and combat caps. Elron Elray(L. Ron Hubbard) is sitting in the judge's chair wearing a full-white uniform with medals over his left breast.

Let the games begin!