Customize

The Soundtrack to my Revolution (Iran Protest Anthem June 2009)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Unregistered, Jun 20, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXANvFqh50&feature=channel_page]YouTube - The Soundtrack to my Revolution (Iran Protest Anthem June 2009)[/ame]
  2. That is nice did you make it?

I only have one issue. The people are not simply fighting to change the "president" they are fighting to change the entire government....

It is a revolution!
  3. ya exactly, thats what the video says!!!

down with the regime, we want democracy!!!
  4. very nice video... i had to cry, and the guy rapping...woow he sounds angry!!!
  5. Wonderful, well thought out, EXCELLENTLY delivered, and altogether inspiring, Nima! I think you and AID have done Iran proud!
  6. I didn't think it was about Moussavi & I did get the impression from the video that he was being condemned as being a part of the establishment. I am trying to get a feel for what Iranian's truly think. The American press is ver bad at reporting truth. Sometimes they lie & sometimes it's just sheer ignorance. There are those that can be trusted but I want to know what the people involved think. I love the video as well! I pray for your freedom!
  7. I'm bumping this so that I can find it for the next coupla days. It got lost in the threads from a week ago. Good video!