Customize

The Russian blogger arrested again

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Ehmmanuil Goldstejn, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Despite ekonomischky Forum in 2016 in Saint - Petersburg. Russian vlas - dictatorship and do not believe that Mr. Putin and the Kremlin says. All - a lie from beginning to end. I myself am Russian, born and raised in the Russian Federation and is very sorry that my country has become a prison. If someone has the opportunity, put this information in your country publications.
    http://kungurov.livejournal.com/166449.html (original text).

///This is political repression
    By Sulakshin Stepan Stepanovich, General Director of Center for Scientific and Political Thought and Ideology, D.Sc., Doc.Pol.Sci.
    Russian blogger, Alexey Kungurov was arrested. Accusation: justification of terrorism. Measure of restriction: arrest. I know Alexey’s texts thoroughly, as well as his image of human, his values, his cognitive system. He is completely healthy mentally and politically. Terrorism for him was not an option at all, and so was appeals and justification of terrorism.
    His texts contain exaltation, contain vocabulary on the edge of foul language, but also contain brilliant analysis and reflection of a strong mind. In his texts there is endless anxiety about what is happening in the country, in what historical, political and economic direction it’s moving. It contains understanding that simply failure is waiting for country, about who does it and who is to take responsibility for it.
    His voice in the country became significant and he has become a danger for those, who must take responsibility.
    Here is nothing like terrorism. Here is pressure, intimidation, and political repression. Alexey knew that they are ready to suppress his clever and honest word. Knew, but continued to speak out. It is political struggle, but it is dishonest from one of the sides.
    25 years ago, the regime acted the same way. That didn’t help to it. Actually the fact of political repression itself is an accusation to regime. It is in the list of accusations, which was declared by Alexey. I’m ready to turn witness when and if the trial begins. I’m ready to be a public protector. I believe that all people, who agree with this position, must raise his voice. I propose a public initiative : Alexey Kungurov need to be declared by community as a political prisoner.
    There is need to nominate him as a candidate in deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, and to raise money on campaign and election, and in this way create protection from such unjust counterfeit attacks. By 2018 Putin will have a worthy opponent in the presidential elections.
    It is clear, that they are fear him. So, understanding, who is afraid of him, we must conclude: country really needs Alexey. And Alexey needs support.
  2. moar please
  3. This is political repression
    Russian blogger, Alexey Kungurov was arrested. Accusation: justification of terrorism. Measure of restriction: arrest. I know Alexey’s texts thoroughly, as well as his image of human, his values, his cognitive system. He is completely healthy mentally and politically. Terrorism for him was not an option at all, and so was appeals and justification of terrorism.
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

If I understand this correctly: a blogger in Russia was warning people that Russia was heading in the wrong direction, and the government arrested him for saying that, and accused him of fomenting terrorism? If so, that is a tacit admission that the government is a con game. (All governments are, but they don't like us to notice that.)
  5. You understood correctly.
    Mr Putin not legetimen. He became the president of violating the Constitution of the Russian Federation . Now Russia is similar to North Korea. European countries and the United States were more fortunate . There are people more control over their governments.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Some people, yes... the average person? No. Not any significant control at all.
  7. Perhaps you are right