Customize

The recent appearance of "Chad Vader, Scientologist"

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by flubbardly, Mar 1, 2008.

1. flubbardly Member

The recent appearance of "Chad Vader, Scientologist"

tl;dr version: "c0$ trolls used to sound 'normal'. now, some sound like chad vader. how can we use this?"

Hi all,

As you may know, Scientologists are taught a system for intimidating critics ("what are your crimes?") They once used it against protesters, until Wise Beard Man started videotaping it to show the world how crazy it was.

The Organization of Scientology was once careful not to send this out on the Intertubes, but no longer. I guess they're shorthanded and ran out of normal humans like Magoo.

I call these people "Chad Vader, Scientologist" in reference to the video series "Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0

Chad is a Sith (a Darth Vader) with a dead-end job in the real world, surrounded by regular people. He has no idea how crazy he looks or talks, and has no idea that his powers don't work. He lacks an ability to adapt to circumstances.

Chad Vader, Scientologist is just as funny and crazy. We're starting to see him show up on the tubes, and my bet is we'll see more and more of him as time goes on. How is he best handled? BTW here are some examples of his work that have showed up at enturbulation.org in the last few days:

2. Anon1OfLegion Member

Re: The recent appearance of "Chad Vader, Scientologist"

Sooooo.... Should we notify Google & Youtube that the Scientologists are claiming that they have infiltrated their organizations ala Operation SnowWhite?
  3. flubbardly Member

I wouldn't, because there's no evidence. And, this guy is clearly nuts.
  4. Anon1OfLegion Member

And that is different from any other Scientologist how?
  5. flubbardly Member

Because in the past, the guys who did P.R. for C0$ tried hard to sound normal.

These new guys don't even try. This could be used to our advantage; we can engage them with strategic use of $cispeak, or use human language to lead them into arguments that expose their crazy and evil natures.
  6. Uncle Anon Member

Remember to take each of their usernames and post ridiculous over-the-top things elsewhere, as was being discussed in another topic.

"LRHWasRight": soon to appear on a bestiality advocation site.

Wheeeeeeeee
  7. Re: The recent appearance of "Chad Vader, Scientologist"

Why take it down.

Its positive PR for us.

Also I'm pretty sure that person is Anonymous.

There is a plan somewhere involving people giving negative pr to scientology by pretending to be Scientologists.

By the way remember to use every tactic they have against them.
  8. flubbardly Member

duly noted. :wink:
  9. googoomuck Member

Discussion of how to counter Scilon online debate points ITT: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5504