Customize

The real meaning of V

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gary Busey, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Gary Busey Member

1QzK4.png

Hey guys.

I was sitting there thinking about how jews control our minds and this popped up.
    We need to define what V truely means to us as anonymous.

a) I believe it's important to define what the V symbolizes. It should not be about "an American Patriot". It should be something linking all freedom and peace loving people globally. I suggest:

• Peace
      Freedom
      Integrity
      Justice
      Love of the Truth

b) Should we also use the face of the mask used in the move V for Vendetta? Maybe not? Just throwing it out there. Whether that icon is used or not, we do then want to circulate some Vs that could be used as Avatars to be used on any and every forum, Blog post etc.

LETS MAKE THE V MORE RECOGNIZED AND MORE PROMINENT THAN THE NIKE SYMBOL. GET CREATIVE IN FINDING WAYS TO DISPLAY IT. THEY CAN'T STOP US!

FSbz6.jpg

TeFfa.jpg
  2. anonymous612 Member

The V doesn't symbolize anything you batshit conspiracy theorist. Anonymous started wearing the mask because of Epic Fail Guy, not because of some fucking comic book.

Also, fuck you and your NWO crap. NYPA.
    • Like Like x 14
  3. Anonymous Member

Nobody controls your mind. If you think that anyone does, please see a psychiatrist, you may be showing the first symptoms of a serious mental disorder such as schizophrenia.
    Get help before the disease progresses to the point where you become too sick to realize that you may be sick.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Anon1942 Member

I smell troll. Or someone is baking caek.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Miranda Member

Yeah, I think troll. Some not so bright people are all mad at us for being anti-free speech. Could be them.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Perikles Member

BUT PSYCHIATRISTS CAN BE JEWISH!!!11!1!1one
    • Like Like x 3
  7. SOJOA Member

V stands for vagina and who doenst like vagina.

Thats what I say.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Anonymous Member

Infowars -LOL!

Alex Jones is a pedophile.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. an0nim0uz Member

Hey guy.

I actually like my jewish slave masters. They provide me with the finest jewish electro mixes.

Now GTFO.

JEWISH.
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Anonymous Member

kinda cowinky dink (and tin foil hat on)
    but do you think this thread was posted partly because of the Center honoring Cruise?
    are they going to come back and say see how raciest WWP is against Jews?
    yeah I know DIAF, but you never know
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

^^^ on second thought.... never mind, this was really stupid
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^ on third though it was pretty clever!
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

^^^ on fourth thought OSAOSAOSA
    • Like Like x 5
  14. over9000OT Member

E
    Eat a bag of dicks, racist faggot.
    • Like Like x 9
  15. WhiteNight Member

No. Everyone is this thread has been raeging over the wrong thing.
    THIS is the most annoying thing about the OP:

Because he was FUCKING BRITISH!
    • Like Like x 17
  16. anonakatie Member

They wouldn't need that; all they would need is the actions of the idiots who hit CRIF (the pics of which were still all over the french forum last time I checked, pics including the guys sucking each other off-must be a different standard for the French section than the English).

Could also be reptiles, NWO and a whole lot of NYPA newbies who continue to show up thinking Anonymous are their hipster saviors. Oh yeah, and OSA.

Or...Larry the Lobster:
    http://www.foodcandy.com/AccountFeedItemView.aspx?id=227085

In his final state:

lobster-620x465.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Gary Busey Member

I don't think you guys get it.

THIS IS SERIOUS!

I thought people here were about free speech and freedom of information....
    Didn't you start the whole thing because of a Tom Cruise video that got removed from youtube?
  18. A9nym0us Member

OP is currently undergoing tests to control his mind...er thetan levels.
    Good job guys! U said psychiatrist, he read it as scientologist.
    We've lost another moron to xenu :(
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

Well then, could you skip on to the part where everyone will have to get bar codes on their foreheads? That part always cracks me up.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Mental illness is no laughing matter. Please get medical attention immediately, before you start sounding like this man:

• Like Like x 7
  22. Anonymous Member

Gary, welcome. This is, indeed, serious. Very serious. The internet is serious business, and yes, we did start this whole thing because of a Tom Cruise video. However, you don't get it. We are about free speech and freedom of information but only for recipes and pictures of cheese toasties.

In all seriousness, seriously. Alex Jones and Infowars hardly stand up to any serious scrutiny.
    • Like Like x 7
  23. Diablo Member

you are stuck in an electronic incident!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. xenubarb Member

Really? Then you just explain my unexplained craving for lox, bitch! It's the Jews, I tell you! (Oh wait...lox is delicious smoked salmon. Never mind. I don't need Jews to tell me I like smoked salmon.)
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Gary Busey Member

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Gandhi
    • Like Like x 1
  26. WhiteNight Member

Go on mate, take on Anonymous. Aaron Barr had SO much fun.
    • Like Like x 6
  27. Gary Busey Member

I AM anonymous ...... newfag
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I think he was getting at the fact you you just implied how you'd fight and win against us because we're loling at you as you deserve.
    mind controlling jews? you've gotta be trollin.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 9
  30. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Lets see:

...Yep I get it. Another n00b coming on here thinking that Anonymous is fucking Superman.

Since you are new and since my GF is starting to give me an odd look when she hears about that British Wedding stuff that I don't give a fuck about, I am going to not bring down both barrels:

First: Coming on here and saying first thing "I got this great idea! I can has Anonymous help nao?" is going to get the resistance you are getting now. This has been a problem as of late: Newfags come on here and first thing they say is "HALP! I can has personal army?". Anonymous does what it pleases, when it pleases, and how it pleases. Even I, being on here since 2009, know better than to speak on behalf of Anon. I know that if I do, I will be raped in all ways both imaginable and unimaginable, beaten, and won't be told to DIAF because they will chuck me in one.

That is the mistake Newfags make.

Second: This whole "Jews own the media" is as old as death itself. I have heard this since I could understand what "jews" and "media" were. I have yet to see any concrete proof of this. Everytime I hear it my first thoughts are: "FFS somebody is off their medications again and got into the tinfoil..."

Ever hear of Fox News? They got a whole bunch of Uber Conservative nutjobs on there and Rush Limbaugh faps while watching it! Fox News is shit news but I can point to it and say "No jews there... just crazy loons"

So Dox or STFU and GTFO about the "Joos pwn teh TVs!"

Third: You tried to tie in the origin of Anonymous to the Tom Cruise vid.

Big mistake.

Anon originally became something on 4chan. What you are posting on is Operation Chanology's turf. This is the branch of Anon that deals with free speech and fighting those who would try to suppress it. This Jewish hogwash has been the penchant of most conspiracy nutters since... well a long time for me not to give a fuck about it to begin with. Without Dox and evidence to support your clams, all this seems like is a troll attempt or yet another n00b wanting a PA to fight another lame, insignificant cause.

Now, if you want to stay aboard and help fight, great. Otherwise, I am going to walk away from this thread and try to figure out what my GF means about getting a ring... I got a bad feeling about that...
    • Like Like x 12
  31. lulzgasm Member

That's one sexy reptile. I'd do her.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Rheinländer Member

You don't know Anonymous.

anonymous_world_conspiracy.gif
    • Like Like x 6
  33. Anonymous Member

lol infowars.

kill yourself now.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Fuckeye Member

Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  35. Rheinländer Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Here. This will make sense to everybody:

supertrollreality.png
    • Like Like x 10
  37. Clever Name Member

I thought this was the real meaning of V

[IMG]

baldy pinup ftw!

11125a.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Clever Name Member

What say guise, can we get a sexy skinhead thread goin?

edward-norton01_thumb.jpg?1254198088.jpg

tom467.jpg

226065522_5eec2a6e86.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

LOL @ this threD