Customize

The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

We're winning faster with Rathbun and Rinder speaking out - and them doing that was something we had hoped for. Their path to redemption lies that way. They haven't arrived yet, but at least they've started the journey.

Oh, and I'm the motherfucking Gandalf.
  2. Anonymous Member

Other suspected spies working people:

Shannon Kimoto Welcome to Handy Hero

Hiro Kimoto Welcome to Handy Hero

Suspected activity is suspect.
  3. Anonymous Member

These are the types of comments Rathbun allows on his blog from his little fan girl club (or his own socks)...

4. Smurf Member

If you read the other comments from "RJ.. from LA", it's obvious that he's trolling for affect. Probably one of those yahoo's from WWP.

<yawn>
  5. AnonyMary Member

Definately. He deleted those comments of mine from his blog which I posted here in this thread. Didn't meet his agenda. Quite hypocritical
  6. AnonyMary Member

dox or it didnt happen, lol. Seriously, last I can see on the net is Chuck Beatty stating the Kimoto's were declared after blowing in a while back. Where did this info come from?
  7. Anonynamefag Member

/r/ Davey as Gollum
  8. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

&quot;my preciousss...&quot;

l-ron-hubbard-butplug.gif
  9. Anonymous Member

What's the point of having hypno eyes when it's covered in turd?
  10. Anonymous Member

What's your problem with that? You want him to PROTECT Anonymous? LOL. 2855794275_87913ca42c.jpg
  11. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

I won't "out" the Anon poster, but I will say that they have credibility, which doesn't make any difference, I know. But if you were dealing with the individuals named, it might.
  12. Anonymous Member

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2005

Got this news about Shannon and Hiro Kimoto, and Neil O'Riley (OSA Int
    guy who twinned a bit with Shannon on the PAC RPF)

Neil O'Riley's RPF assignment was cancelled and he returned to OSA Int.
    (Probably 2003.) I even recall seeing Neil on the streets walking
    with his wife, Debbie, in 2003 2004. (Good time to see Sea Org
    staffers is Sunday morning CSP time, along Hollywood Blvd., farmer's
    market across from the HGB is a good spot to see dozens Sunday about
    noon time).

Shannon graduated the PAC RPF along with Cheryl Sutter Hertzer and
    Sheldon Moussel. I later heard that Shannon was in EUS as a cook and
    then she blew with Hiro and got declared so far as I know. I believe
    Shannon is in Georgia where her brother lives along with Hiro but that
    is a guess.

This all is news someone emailed me. I have also posted this news on
    the XSO chat group.

Chuck Beatty
    chuckbeatty77@aol.com
    412-260-1170
  13. Anonymous Member

Anonymous sleeper cells awakened?

JJ // August 22, 2009 at 12:06 am

A bogus, Anonymous Billy throws up even more oddities. Why was Anonymous Billy trying to hit out at Marty?

At the same time, over on the Anonymous website a handful started attacking Marty using a line that comes straight from the desk of David Miscavige (that Marty is trying to topple Miscavige so he can take over the Church himself). Miscaviged tried to use that line to scuttle the St. Pete Times article, and failed.

We all share a common foe in Miscavige because he stands in the way of any progress. He won’t allow any reform, there will be no change, no apologies, no reparations, disconnection and fair game will continue, etc.

Many Anonymous members were cheering the St. Pete Times expose. Then Marty comes out with the fact that Miscavige is a disciple of Jim Marrs and publicly names a few OSA agents, suddenly a small number of Anonymous mount attacks using a Miscavige line while Anonymous Billy uses another line (Marty’s only attacking Miscavige to assuage his own guilt) and asks for an apology when it’s common knowledge he’s already apologized and is willing to continue to do so.

Was some OSA nerve touched by Marty? A couple of sleepers within Anonymous awakened?

Beware: DM agents in the field Moving On Up a Little Higher
  14. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

lern2enima

also: I AM OSA!

also: cocks
  15. Anonymous Member

If you're OSA..

lrn2wordclear: enema.
  16. looptroop Member

thank you.
  17. muldrake Member

Marty Rathbun certainly isn't the first Ex-Who-Would-Be-King to adopt the "anyone who disagrees with me is OSA" tack. It's sort of de rigeur for a certain class of exes. To this class of individual, it's not what you know, but who you blow. If you're in their in-group, anything you say flies, even if it's arrant nonsense. However, if you're "OSA" (i.e. you disagree with them) then nothing you say can be believed, even if it's backed up with a mountain of evidence.

Effectively, they keep the Scientology mentality. The only difference is that instead of fearing and hating "SPs," they fear and hate "OSA," and "OSA" isn't actual membership in OSA INT, it's simply being critical. They slap new labels on the same concepts but keep the pernicious Scientology cult mentality.

What makes it particularly difficult for this kind of ex to break out of the mentality is that there certainly are actual OSA agents after him.

What's particularly poisonous, though, about treating anyone who disagrees with you as an enemy, especially as an ex-cultist, is generally, your head is so full of toxic shit that you're often going to be wrong about stuff. People who agree with you are NOT doing you a favor.
  18. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Isn't that what the staff call Slappy behind his back?
  19. COB Member

:eek:
  20. Anonymous Member

Apologies if I've read it and missed it - but has Rathbun adopted that attitude?

Very true.
  21. Skeptic1337 Member

LOLWUT5.jpg
  22. A.Non Hubbard Member

warmth.
  23. muldrake Member

I'm not sure. His behavior on this comments thread leaves me somewhat suspicious: Beware: DM agents in the field Moving On Up a Little Higher

I have no real opinion on whether he's right about the people he claims are OSA. He's certainly in a reasonably good position to make such a judgment, if he's being honest. However, his behavior is very suspicious. He drops these names from on high, with no support whatsoever, and then expects everyone to believe it uncritically, then accuses people who disagree of being OSA.

I'm very unimpressed. Then there's this Hubbard-inspired drivel:

Kook-kook-ka-chook.
  24. Mutante Member

loltags
  25. xenubarb Member

I have a funny feeling that Marty's seen that person's name before...
  26. LarryBren Member

Oh man you didn’t have to say that but that’s cool that you did. So thanks:) You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

Besides I know why you were pissed at me and it had nothing to do with Rathbun. You were just pissed that I called Legolas before you did and you and I both know that there was not one second in all those movies where Legolas was not totally cool.

You can be Gimli and say “and my axe” when you are lending your support in a thread.

Yes it’s true that it only took Galadriel like one tenth of one second to have totally pwned Gimli. Man he was so pwned that if she told him to take off his clothes, flap his arms like a chicken and howl at the moon, he would have done it.

But in his defense Galadriel is a major hottie. Besides a typical female of Gimli’s species probably looked like something that gnawed its way out of someone’s chest in an “Alien” movie so can you blame him for falling so hard for Galadriel?

No, Gimli is still cool in his own way. How many other fatties can run for two days like Gimli? That in and of itself is cool. As a fellow fattee (to Gimli) I respect that as I myself would have had 10 heart attacks in the first hour of trying to keep up with Aragorn and Legolas.

So how about I’m Legolas and you’re Gimli, we fight abuses in organized scientology together and we declare this now “dispute settled”?
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Smurf Member

Something's happening with Marty's blog.. it's been up and going down all day & night today.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com
  29. Anonymous Member

FUCKING FACEPALM... Did you try WordPress.com » Get a Free Blog Here or WordPress.com » Get a Free Blog Here They are all coincidentally down at the exact same time as martysplayhouse.wordpress.com

You think "Anonymous" was able to take down wordpress? The entire site because of Farty Fatfun?
  30. Smurf Member

Terril Park, a UK Freezoner stands up for Anonymous:

Terril Park // August 22, 2009 at 1:26 pm

I’ve been promoting the FZ on all forums I could find for around 9 years now.

Some comments on Anonymous protesters. I’ve been to every protest except 1. All in London except one time in San Francisco. I have never had any bad comments about being a scientologist, I always had someone willing to hold my spare FZ picket sign in the earlier pickets when I bothered to bring them.

Had many interesting discussions, and in general was always told they were protesting the abuse not the religious beliefs. Had several video interviews, the best was from San Francisco, just search my name on google video, the only person not completely happy to see me was the longtime critic Phil Scott, and he was polite.

On the anon forums I was attacked by a few people, about half of them long time critics of myself, and some I didn’t know. Not even 10 in number. The former forum Enturb.org had an owner and moderators who were all very anti FZ. I heard that that forum owner took money from COS and closed the forum.

The average anon in the street is IMO a good egg, mostly university students, or university educated, often don’t know enough to distinguish between scn and COS.

If OSA is operating on the net WWP would be the place.

Beware: DM agents in the field Moving On Up a Little Higher

Operation: Game Over - Freezoner Interview
  31. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

I lulz'ed. Terril is so fun to troll...
  32. OHSHI Member

I think this is dangerous material because it deals with survival. And if you are interested in these types of topics youre probably not doing a good job at survival.

If you take a class in Psychology and Economics, you wont feel threatened by things even if there is a remote possibility of truth being in it. But as for the Trilateral Commission... im glad theyre there. We dont need anymore super power wars and the human condition is a beast that can be shown light.

... lol. Wow, how times have changed.
  33. auchraw Member

So is it OK to see this as a new element in the Dwarf's strategy for destroying Scientology?
  34. OHSHI Member

Nope, old news is old. Someone who was out of the loop probably just got inside the loop. Slowpoke.jpeg
  35. Anonymous Member

Email received:

Dear CCHR supporters,

Take 2 minutes to watch the video below -- Jim Marrs, Investigative journalist - this guy is amazing. Please also forward this email to everyone you know. Literally.... everyone on your email list. And let me know once you have done that -- add a short personal note at the top if you want. People need to see this!

Sincerely,
    Eitan Celender
    Museum Director
    CCHR International
    (800) 869-2247 ext. 10
    eitan@cchr.org
    www.cchrint.org

http://www.youtube.com/cchrint

Psychiatric Drugs And Brave New World

Jim Marrs
    Investigative journalist
    New York Times bestselling author

Today, the biggest problem we have and one of the things that shocks so many Americans is the rise of teen suicides and the rise of school shootings. Yet all we hear from the corporate mass media on the shootings is “Well, we need to take the guns away.” Let me tell you something: I went to school in Texas. We took guns to school. Nobody shot anybody. So what's changed? Drugs. Kids on psychiatric drugs.
    To read the rest of this blog article, click here
    © 2009 CCHR. All Rights Reserved. CITIZENS COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS and
    CCHR are trademarks and service marks owned by Citizens Commission on Human Rights.
    CCHR International · 6616 Sunset Blvd · Los Angeles, CA · 90028
  36. A.Non Hubbard Member

lolololololol

Classic
  37. moreanonymous Member

Not sure- Hubbard implies they were always human, but that the Marcabs (the psychs and tax collectors) are insectoid aliens.
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

Whassis? I only got here about 6 months ago; did this actually happen?

Riiiiight, because the people who set up the (unelected, unaccountable) Trilateral Commission are oh so uninterested in war and just want to help everyone. {facepalm}

Your thought pattern there is a nice parallel to how a Scilon can justify putting Miscavige and the SO in charge of everything, and thenceforth ignore our messages:

"If you read Source on the human condition, you wont feel threatened by things Anon says even if there is a remote possibility of truth being in it. But as for Miscavige having absolute power... im glad he's there. We dont need anymore super power wars and the human condition is a beast that can be shown light."

You can hand over all your responsibilities to David Rockefeller & friends (or Miss Cabbage, for that matter) if you like, but don't try to apply your choice to others who DO NOT WANT -- and don't be surprised to encounter srs resistance if you try to do so.

Harrumph, so there, cocks, & etc..