Customize

The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

I am sure that Marty holds the same view of us.

Anons, however crunchy, do not have a tasty cream center.

We bite.
  2. Optimisticate Member

Changing the inmates who run the asylum won't make it any better if it's still run by the same policies. The crazy never leaves, it'll still be there.
  3. Anonymous Member

Is anyone other than Anonymous floating this idea?
  4. mrfyde Member

Larry B. has said he doesn't think that Rathbun has plans to take over CoS, and I agree with him (larry) most of the time. I was only talking about what was said around here.

It has floated. I don't know where else but here, I don't even know of another place where Rathbun is discussed.
  5. Anonymous Member

FTFY
  6. Yoni Alter Member

It's shown up on ESMB a couple times, but it's mostly our response to, "Hey, what's all these Anonymous-ly posting posters doing, showing up talking about attacking DM and addressing no other, far more relevant issues in our protests to the general public? All while Marty Rathburn runs a blog about how evil DM is?" We're suspicious by nature and it's a good thing.
  7. Anonymous Member

All four of them? Rathbun, Rinder, Scobee and De Vocht? Evidence that this happened and that each of them held that view?
  8. Anonymous Member

That's fine, of course, so long as we also remember to be suspicious of those things we're speculating about where the evidence is thin and ambiguous.
  9. Anonymous Member

I trust Michael Pattinson's account of Marty Rathbun.
  10. Anonymous Member

I trust Michael's account as being an absolutely true representation of what Marty did then.

We know Marty has moved since then. The most recent evidence I've seen, aside from Marty's own postings (and the Lisa M comment was obviously crass in the extreme) is Larry Brennan's comment that he doesn't believe Marty now wants to take over the CoS.
  11. mrfyde Member

Larry has told me that is only a gut feeling on his part and he may be wrong. But even if Marty DID want to take over the CoS, how do you think that would happen ? It is not really an organization that is set up to vote on it.

I think that Marty would be happy to catch some of the more high profile defectors and use them to gain more attention for his squirrel group.
  12. Anonymous Member

Is there some part of L. Ron Hubbard was a lying fraud that free-zoners don't understand? It's Hubbard's brutal policies being enforced that cause many problems with his phony religion. What were his actual accomplishments? Hubbard lied about being a Doctor (phony degree from bogus Sequoia College), he lied about being a civil engineer and a nuclear physicist ( he never had a legitimate degree in anything). He claimed to be a World War 2 hero who was blinded and crippled and somehow cured himself with dianetics (another complete fabrication. His actual military record shows this all to be more lies and he was removed from command of a ship for firng shells at an inhabited island owned by Mexico. It's all science fiction nonsense, Miscavige is a brutal scam artist but so was Hubbard who also set up the children's RPF and the Sea-Org which are both very abusive to scientologists. What did this man to do to deserve any sort of a continuing following, he was a child abusing conman. It's all been exposed.....Hello??????? Paying thousands for a piece of crap lie-detector woth 300 bux...you were taken....move on..... What will it take for ex-scientologists to admit it was all a fraud........Xenu, 75 million years ago....Guess what?....... another lie........
  13. Anonymous Member

I get that, but, guess what? It's a human right to believe whatever crazy you want to believe, so long as you don't breach the law or other people's rights. The Freezone is not my target.
  14. Anonymous Member

Oh you are right and we know that DM, Hubbard, and Rathbun would never break the law or step on other people's civil rights. Even more no scientologist RIGHT would ever adhere to the idea that " someday this will be called illegal so by then make sure we determine what is legal and what is not. "
  15. Anonymous Member

DM, Hubbard and Rathbun? We were talking about the Freezone, doofus. DM and Hubbard never were and never will be in the Freezone. Rathbun's behaviour in the Freezone is still unfolding.

Read before you respond.
  16. Anonymous Member

When I heard Marty & Jason were "flying around the country" speaking to those that had been offered a deal by Tommy & Jessica, I presumed that Jason was his financing his efforts, but Jason has only had 2 guest starring roles on TV shows this year, i.e., his showbiz career is fizzling.

Curious where Marty is getting the $$ to travel around the country & finance his endeavors to boot DM from power?
  17. Anonymous Member

It's also a human right not to be abused because of your beliefs. DM is not the only target, the entire scam should be and if free-zoners are going to adhere to pure tech and Hubbard's policies they will be very abusive also or they will be out-ethics, you know, according to the most ethical people on the planet and all. It's all part and parcel of Hubbard's scam. Hubbard's "tech" can't be changed, we've seen the results, the end of Miscavige can't correct this and abuses will continue simply following Hubbard"s policies. He was an abusive con as is his phony religion. If you are against the abuses you are against Hubbard's policies, read all of his HCOP's, it's impossible for a new regime to be non abusive and follow them, i don't care about the religious nonsensical beliefs from this well documented liar either. They can believe what they want, Hubbard's policies require abuse to be followed by any regime.
  18. Anonymous Member

The point that you may have missed is that DM, and MR, both need to do as was dictated by Hubbard. It doesn't matter if it is LRH, MR, or DM they are all the same. You can believe what ever you like even if that belief is that it is okay to destroy evidence, it is when you destroy the evidence in a legal investigation that it becomes a problem. It is okay to tell people you can be a Scientologist and keep your other religious beliefs, but it is when you try to coerce those beliefs out of a person against their will, you also have a problem.
  19. Anonymous Member

We are in furious agreement about what is and isn't okay.
  20. Anonymous Member

Pssssh. Whatever. Marty Rathburn is a bad ass.

Most of the mods? No. But, come on. With your behavior, yes- you probably do because you don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. Nothing personal, that's just how you come off- all serious business and no fun.

Lol please, this place is all cream filling. The bitching and moaning about Rathburn's LM comment is evidence of that.

Sure are a lot of floaters around here...
  21. The Dude Member

Marty Rathburn treats objects like women man.
  22. Anonymous Member

Jesters do oft prove prophets.

2rqgho4.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

Dox??
  24. parvent Member

“He saw many other things which I had never mentioned to anyone and which, thereafter, no longer seemed mysterious to me and which improved in condition. Justin saw THINGS! Objects, energy blockages, the density, health, chemical composition, toxicities, energy fields of tissues. He saw them with such clarity and insight that -- having had this experience, which I recommend to all -- I am absolutely sure (for myself) that this must be a natural and true ability of pure consciousness, as valid as -- or perhaps more valid than -- ordinary sight.”
    Nancy Batchelder, Researcher, Los Angeles

25. eddieVroom Member

Uh, dude -- THIS.

lol
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

I think Tory would make a FINE c.o.b.
    Or Morrison, if she's unavailable....
  28. Anonymous Member

I need some dox...thanks in advance!
  29. Anonymous Member

Marty is encouuraging people to email him to set the "facts" straight & clear the air:

Billy Lindstein // August 20, 2009 at 1:43 am

I hereby call-out Mark Rathbun. If you’re half the man you believe L Ron Hubbard is [and I know you're reading this]. Then say you’re sorry. Apologize …say you’re sorry for what you did to hinder prosecution of those who destroyed the lives of Lisa McPherson and her family.

Say you’re sorry for what happened to Gerry Armstrong. Say you’re sorry for what happened to the mayor of Clearwater.

Say you’re sorry for all the beatings you delivered to people [whether coerced or willingly, I won't ask you to define which]. Go on, show me some tone fucking forty pal. Say you’re sorry …

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

martyrathbun09 // August 20, 2009 at 2:07 am

Billy,

You are killing yourself by deciding to be a victim. Your comm indicates you haven’t a clue of what you write of. You are buying into a lot of garbage. You want help sorting something out, email me. Not as a service, but as a favor.

Marty

sthtexlensman@aol.com
  30. Anonymous Member

What am I looking for here? I'm not going to read that whole TL;DR without knowing what I'm looking for in terms of freezone abuses. That looks like a narrative which mostly happens inside the CoS?
  31. Anonymous Member

For the record, Mark "Marty" Asshole is deleting any posts even slightly critical, such as "can't you see how offensive it is to talk about LM spirit coming back and reading your blog".

And pooks, I invite you to re-evaluate your comment if indeed you actually wrote this --- "I really enjoy your blog and truly appreciate your courage in speaking out."
  32. Anonymous Member

Free Zone Survivors Association (Possibly a Scilon-controlled site)

The Truth about the Free Zone
  33. Boggle Member

Has Marty Rathbun answered Gerry Armstrong's letters yet, or is he still ignoring them?
  34. Smurf Member

I can almost guarantee you that Rathbun will NOT communicate with Gerry. There's way too much bad history involved.
  35. EyeOnSci Member

So much for Rathbun's OT ability to communicate with anyone about anything. Interesting, Gerry certainly can communicate with Marty!

Rathbun is a wealth of super duper cult wonderfulness, keep it up Marty.
    The world is watching...

EyeOnSci
  36. Anonymous Member

ORLY? Where on the site are there abuses told about? I read a couple of their pages and the most serious I saw was one lady who said a freezoner had told her not to speak about Scientology with her mother..... the kicker of course is that this lady at the time of writing the article has become a Church of Scientology member and will have to completely disconnect from her mother if the CoS orders her to.
    ironicat.gif

There are no Free Zone abuses mentioned on this page. It has allegations that some of the Free Zone people are working with that evil evil person Ursula Caberta. Come on, be serious.
  37. Anonymous Member

Pooks is allowed to have a different opinion to you.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Its a shame that comments are moderated on his blog now, but I left this on his latest blog posting:

40. stuwyatt Member

His arrogance is startling:

And Marty replied thusly:

My personal view is that Rathbun should be a target for those who wish to target him. While DM is number one target in the cult at the moment, there is no way that Rathbun should be allowed to get away with the abuses that he committed while he was an exec in the cult. He also shouldn't profit from 'helping' victims of the cult by spinning off his own FZ stuff.

I personally won't be happy until Rathbun is in a courtroom answering to his crimes....

[Edit] Ah, I missed the anonymous post a few posts up... Didn't realise it was already posted.