Customize

The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2009.

1. RobertPaulson Member

Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Happyfeet- I will stop posting on this thread. At least for a while if not forever. I don't believe I am telling anyone what they should believe. I'm stating my opinions. You don't have to agree with them. The only reason I have posted so much is because I have had many responses. If no one was replying to me I would've left my initial post as my final post or possibly one or two more. I don't post very often. I'm sorry for hogging up this thread. Believe it or not my intentions are good. Take care.
  2. Anonymous Member

This asshole is asking for it... /r/ Operation Raidbum
  3. mrfyde Member

Didn't your screen name, that was of course your friend and not you, say basically the same thing when he left in a huff?
  4. ARC Member

Maybe. But you have yourself - and espeically Anonymous44 - felt how protective DM is of his own personal image.

How about you put that on the backburner until Rathbun actually takes over the Church of Scientology - as if that'll happen.

Keep watching him, definitely, but going after specific freezoners sounds like a diversion.
  5. Anonymous Member

Lol, I love that RobertPaulson comes off as the calm and reasonable person in this thread.
  6. Anonynamefag Member

Trolling the Free Zone is a waste of time and effort. I repeat. Trolling the Free Zone is a waste of time and effort.

Why? Free Zone doesn't have millions of dollars they use exclusively to violate human rights, fair game their critics, sue people frivolously, and censor criticism. They're no fun to troll, and we get nothing out of it.

The CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IS A MILLION TIMES MORE THREATENING AND DANGEROUS THAN THE FREE ZONE. THEY are the ones with the money. THEY are the ones with the lawyers. THEY are the ones who actively Fair Game people. THEY are the ones who censor the internet.

The only reason people insist on trolling the Free Zone is because of their beliefs. LRH Tech or not, compared to the Co$, they are nothing but a wart on the ass of humanity, when the cult is a festering, malignant tumor. At the very least, go after them AFTER we take down Davey and the Co$; if we put forth even half as much effort to go after the Free Zone, we might as well be the cult's personal army.

TL;DR STAY THE FUCK ON TARGET YOU FUCKING DUMBASS FAGGOTS.
  7. Anonymous Member

I know, right? Rathbun will have to somehow disconnect himself from anons in order to gain support of current Scilons, who have been spoon fed their hatred of us. He is either going to have to openly denounce us, or annoy us until we we name some anon operation in his honor.

It will be interesting to see how his disconnect from us plays out. Of course if we publicly declare our undying love and support for him, he'll have a hell of a time convincing current Scilons he should be their new leader.

The bigots, terrorists and haet machine love Marty Rathbun? Yeah, tough sell to active Scilons, lol!
  8. happy feet Member

No one is telling you what to do or to stop posting, including "GTFO". My point was that by responding to every post especially those not bigger topics... your posts have the same effect as an expert troll.
  9. Arsolycus Member

After reading Marty's post about Lisa McPherson and her new spectacular body, I can't help but be incensed. I really can't.
  10. Anonymous Member

I was really trying not to hate him before but it's unavoidable now.
  11. Arsolycus Member

The only problem I have with "hating" on Mark Rathbun is that while he's clearly a sociopathic personality he is extremely useful to taking down David Miscavige but unfortunately; that's where Marks usefulness ends. He is not interested in taking down the whole enchilada and ultimately if he has his way when David Miscavige is gone and perhaps amnesties are offered -- he'll ultimately become a target too.

I'm extremely conflicted, on one hand I feel the enemy of my enemy is my friend and yet on the other I can't help but think he should just get exposed just like David Miscavige. Very very troubling set of circumstances.
  12. Anonymous Member

Lol that's awesome. <3 Marty Rathburn
  13. Anonymous Member

I always thought Marty Rathbun was a complete nutter from the time I first saw the email address on his first posting - sthtexlensman@aol.com (South Texas Lensman).

Rathbun thinks that he is a "Lensman" from the Lensman science fiction books.

Wikipedia: "In the Lensman novels, the Galactic Patrol was a combination military force and interstellar law-enforcement agency, charged with the defense and preservation of Civilization. The Lensmen were the elite of the Galactic Patrol, and Lensmen tended to hold the majority of the senior-executive positions in the Patrol, although non-Lensmen personnel were essential to the organization's success, and garnered almost as much respect as their Lens-bearing superiors. The organization had large numbers of non-humans serving in all roles, although many of the leadership positions seem to be occupied by humanity."

WTF!

Those of us who have been following the cult for a while will remember a breakaway group from the early 1980s led by another nutjob named Captain Bill Robertson - the founder of the Freezone - who believed he was a Lensman and formed up his own "Galatic Patrol" here on Earth. Robertson believed he was receiving telepathic messages from L. Ron (before and after he croaked) which u can read here: Galactic Patrol Home Page. Free Zone. Dianetics and Scientology. Captain Bill Robertson (Astar Paramejgian, Deputy Sector Commander). Free Zone Library International..

Robertson had been even higher up in the cult than Rathbun. History repeats itself.

Anyone who falls for Rathbun's bullshit is following a psychotic lunatic, who is an admitted perjurer and liar, and believes that he is going to save us all from the evil forces in the Universe by taking over the cult.

Cool story, bro.
  14. The Dude Member

You sure do love telling other people what to do
  15. MrNiceNice Member

Rathbun is one of those rare individuals that has achieved complete
    piece-of-shitness.
    /||//thread. teh ned.
  16. Anonymous Member

The tech is fail thus anything relating to the tech will fail as well. Freezoners are so cute aren't they? Coveting what they consider the pure "work" of a drug-addled paranoid megalomaniac like the last candy in the dish.

Cult first
    Freezone Second
    Loose nuts last

Like Wells' War of the Worlds except the tripods win this time.

Paulson you're obviously crawling with body thetans. Take your reaming like a 75 million year old then gtfo.

And ARC since when does the Geneva Convention cover metaphorical scenarios? You wienerbutt.
  17. Anonymous Member

markrathbun.wordpress.com

gais u know what to do
  18. Anonymous Member

Disagree.

I think the posts telling people what to do/say and telling us not to gtfo are from the friend he let borrow his computer.

His friend is the guy who's trolling, not Robert.

Those considerate and thoughtful posts Robert makes are the only ones we should pay attention to, imo.
  19. Anonynamefag Member

Damn right I do. Now bend over and spread them.
  20. Anonymous Member

29d8k1j.jpg
  21. ARC Member

Does anyone have a page about documented freezone abuse? I fail to get any sort of enthusiasm for bothering with the Freezone.

Oh dear, do I have to write "Warning: This is a joke" before my non-serious edits now?
  22. amaX Member

Since Anonymous is transparent, let me lay it out how I plan to use Marty Rathbun.

Marty Rathbun will continue to post his egofaggotry.

Anonymous will laugh, bitch, and we can has speshul tiems with Mr. Rattbun. Wow. Rattbun. Finally a typo I can use.

Marty's efforts will only further tear the cult and the 'zoners apart.

We win.

So, Marty Rattbun---type away. Make sure you alert every media outlet you can get everytime you post something. Srsly, they need to see what you type.

Cuddle up with Beghe when the going gets rough. He's your buddy.

Thanks for all the help, Rattbun. I hope that you can be just as effective as Miscavige has been in bringing the cult down.
  23. Yoni Alter Member

The conversations I've had with Freezoners or speechers heard by Freezoners have been mixed. They were nice, but crazy came out of their mouths. Crazy that the COS what it is.

COS is the one and only target (for me anyway), but so far I've only found FZ good for one thing: Telling people on the street there's a "free" option for Scientology if they say it's okay for Scientology to charge for courses to cover costs.
  24. Avery1 Member

THIS^^^

Astute and brilliant and exactly correct.
  25. Anonymous Member

No, the smiley was adequate. Apparently I have to start prefacing with WARNING: SARCASM AHEAD though. Neener.
  26. Anonymous Member

I don't appreciate your sarcasm against Anonymous.
  27. AnonyMary Member

Rathbun has NEVER expressed remorse for what happened to Lisa nor for what he did by ordering the staff to destroy the evidence. He has also not apologized to others who who who he effected who don't hold his views on Scientology. He treats anyone not in agreement with scientology as PTS SPs. He's running the party line and avoiding any responsibility for his own 'acts of omission and commission' against a multitude of current and ex members. He has a long way to go to get out of Scientology, if he ever gets to the point where he acknowledges how evil it is to begin with.
  28. Anonymous Member

I agree with you except for this line:

"He treats anyone not in agreement with scientology as PTS SPs."

Sorry, but would like to see evidence of this (ie dox or gtfo).
  29. AnonyMary Member

Good point about the Lensman.
  30. amaX Member

You're a peach! Thanks for the laugh.
  31. AnonyMary Member

I do have evidence. Over on ESMB, there was a post from a few years ago from John Logan, the husband of Annie Tidman ( Pat Broeker's exwife) . You can see it here, several posts from the top.

From Miss X - About Annie Broeker - Ex Scientologist Message Board

I wrote him asking him if he ever contected Marty about what happened, sine Marty is out. I also wanted to know if Annie really thought he and Pat Broeker were "nuts" as lulu's post quoted her as saying, or was there more to this. Was ne ever able to get MArty is corect the damage, so to speak. Here is his reply to me:

Hello Mary,
    Thanks for your mail. To the point, yes I have gotten in comm with Marty, and been in comm with him for some time now. In fact, we have a very good line and are better for all that has transpired. It's hard sometimes, when one is in the thick of upsets (BPC is the word here that is apt) to consider that what brick walls one bangs into, the pains of impact, loss, and all that can occur in living, are part of living and what Dianetics and Scientology represent when all is said and done are means to deal with it in such a way as to emerge better. Life hasn't stopped, but how one gets through the tough parts and is still full of the wonder, joy and vigor of living is the deal.

Marty and I are both very much Scientologists and we used that material to deal with what happened between us and on that cycle with Annie. All that upset is gone. Doesn't exist. Poof.

Following that post I made initially I have reconnected with many, many friends and through them found that Annie went through quite a cycle under DM after we were forcibly split. She is a good being and I have no doubt that she and I will repair our lines fully at some point. Even laugh together. The idea of unconditional love, love despite all provocation to do otherwise based on real understanding of life and living, love that doesn't permit itself to be alloyed is valid.

I suppose I should have posted a follow-up on ESMB. Tell you what, you have my permission to post these mails between you and I and my answer. If any have any questions then they can get a hold of me. I'm not hard to find. Still here, still holding a position. More power than ever. (Still declared an SP by His L’ilness too. I guess I should have been a tiny sparrow this life to enjoy his tender nature).

Sincerely,
    Jim Logan
    -------------------

I did not post anything there yet, nor have I replied to him yet, because I feel I do not want to get involved in promoting anything about Scientology or Hubbard, as I am on the complete opposite pole as he is on those subjects. But it's clear from this that Mark Marty Rathbun picks and chooses who he will work things out with about the past. Jim clearly loves LRH and the tech, as Mark Rathbun clearly does. That's why he got a reply and Gerry Armstrong didn't.
  32. Skeptic1337 Member

double lol.
  33. Anonymous Member

34. AnonyMary Member

35. DeathHamster Member

Hubbard put a trap at the exit to his mind fuck. If anyone wakes up just enough to realize that Scientology isn't working for them, they're programmed not to question the stable datum that "Scientology always works." (The 100% tech, you see.)

So rather than disbelieve that, they'll believe:
    • That they have to disconnect from that friend or family member who's holding them back.
    • That there's Suppressive People in the woodpile who have to be found and removed. (Because they're criminals.)
    • That some previous course wasn't done correctly, and they should do it again until they get it right.
    • That the next course will fix all the problems and they need to rush and get it done. (Rise, Repeat.)
    • That there's an organization of eeevil psychs working against Scientology.
    • etc...
    Marty's found his SP, but he's far from the exit.
  36. Anonymous Member

The only button I have on Mark Rathbun is the fact that he refuses to admit his full role in the death of Lisa McPherson and apologize for it. He trivializes the womans passing by claiming she will pick up a new physical body and receive correction for her type three state is ridiculous beyond compare. This type of thinking is what leads people in Ron's Organizations to believe that those who are mentally or physically handicapped are made so due to their lack of life force as a Thetan and that the only cure is to put them away from society so they cannot hurt any of us normal believers.

Consider that those who appeared in the first St Petersburg Times article refused to appear on certain journalistic mediums because those mediums had previously 'been confrontational of or critical of' Scientology and its tenets and you have a recipe for a new apostate organization proper. Mark is now in the formative stages of becoming an opinion leader mostly among former International Base staff members who are still clinging to the delusion that Scientology does work and when applied "Standardly" can work.

I hereby call-out Mark Rathbun. If you're half the man you believe L Ron Hubbard is [and I know you're reading this]. Then say you're sorry. Apologize ...say you're sorry for what you did to hinder prosecution of those who destroyed the lives of Lisa McPherson and her family. Say you're sorry for what happened to Gerry Armstrong. Say you're sorry for what happened to the mayor of Clearwater. Say you're sorry for all the beatings you delivered to people [whether coerced or willingly, I won't ask you to define which]. Go on, show me some tone fucking forty pal. Say you're sorry ...
  37. AnonyMary Member

^^^^^
    THIS
  38. Anonymous Member

Ok thanks for that anonymary. Understood.
  39. Anonymous Member

The problem with the practices of Mark Rathbun and others is that they continue to dwell in a situation where they constantly fight to prove Hubbard is right and Miscavige is wrong. Since Miscavige does all these awful and ridiculous things (Golden Age of Tech?) then it's no wonder why these people snap in place like Mark wants into thinking "The Tech doesn't work, but it's not because it's bogus, it's because of DM". Mark is just dramatizing the Tech/Admin VOLs as it were.
  40. DeathHamster Member

The enemy of our enemy is useful, crunchy and disposable.