Customize

The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

DM has encouraged International and Upper Middle Management (including OSA), his inner circle – including his celebrity entourage – to read the “truth” about planet earth in the form of conspiracy theorist Jim Marrs’ Rule By Secrecy – The hidden history that connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids.

I just read the book to see where he is headed. Marrs’ book is probably the most destructive conspiracy piece ever written because it builds on an array of conspiracy theorists of questionable sanity to take matters even further than them.

The bottom line message – we peon humans with no ET genes, are a powerless speck – so you might as well go into apathy as you can cause no effect. Kind of like the feeling you get when you are locked in a room, forced to fight with your friends to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Or to put it another way, like the the deep irresponsibility that far right freaks like Tom Delay try to instill in us riff raff, by preaching we have ZERO responsibility for taking care of the planet because what happens is out of our hands, God will decide.

Perhaps more disconcerting to society at large, the book is covertly and cleverly anti-semitic and anti non Anglo/European people. Many of the sources that are relied upon to build the “logic” that culminates in concluding the Bible, the Egyptian Book of The Dead, the Vedic Hymns and anything else spritual comes from ETs in UFOs who interbreeded with humans and whose bloodlines survive to this day in the power elite, are Confederate revisionist historians, John Birch society folk, Fascists, and worse.

When I spoke publicly about Miscavige’s overt practice of Reverse Dianetics I wasn’t joking. Since the only small handful of people that were able to exert some sort of restraint on Miscavige have left, matters are deteriorating far more rapidly than anyone predicted.

DM Creating Racist, UFO Cult – Part One in a Series Moving On Up a Little Higher

YouTube - Thirty One Factors for Scientologists to Consider from Marty Rathbun
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

bwahaha...
    "DM Creating UFO Cult"

Planet Teegeeak to Mr. Rathbun...

SPOILER ALERT: Hubbard made it into a UFO cult. A lot wrong with your crazy ass cult doesn't change if you get rid of Miscavige.
  3. Smurf Member

Marty has also issued an alert on specific OSA agents:

Beware: DM agents in the field - August 18, 2009

The following people are agents of DM who have infiltrated the lives of a number of former staff members. They can be counted upon to act as friendly and be as charming as they can be. But they will report to Big Brother the second they hear anything that might question DM or the fantasies he propagandizes to the public.

Gabrielle Llewelyn

Gabrielle Llewellyn | Facebook (Hmmm... she lists Marc Headley as a friend on her Facebook).

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gabrielle-llewellyn/3/84/55a

Gabrielle Llewellyn - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Wolfi Frank

Wolfi Frank (WolfiF) on Twitter

https://www.freetheslaves.net/SSLPage.aspx?pid=355

Scientology library: “Wolfi Frank”

Daniel Christian

Daniel Christian - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

http://www.oursites.org/danielchristian/myself.htm
  4. Anonymous Member

This guy is a nutter.

"(yeah, [Lisa McPherson], may she stumble across this blog in her new embodiment for some correct indications). "

You covered up her fucking manslaughter and YOU asshole have the nerve to talk about her space alien thetan inhabiting another meat body to come and read your insane space alien rantings about why she died??!!

Yea, it was Miscavige's fault for declaring her Clear. DIAF asshole.
  5. Mutante Member

Would it be awesome for this guy to take charge of organized Scientology or what.
  6. Vir Member

We already knew that Scientology has a pretty significant truther contingent, but I didn't know it was this bad - that is if Rathbun knows what he's talking about.
  7. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Poor Marty he is still a casualty of Hubbard, it's going to take him a while to stop sucking the shit out of Hubbard's asshole and get back to freedom.
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

No one should embrace Marty Rathbun and this thread sums up why.
  9. T.W.C_Anon Member

These people have been successfully rfid tagged ages ago. The Marcabian council isn't too worried about them.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/dm-creating-racist-ufo-cult-part-one-in-a-series/

Serious moonbattery here, read the comments LOL. Especially the ones by Jonathon Barbera.
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

goebbels-speech.jpg

Yup I went there.
  11. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Needs moar "ZOMG! forced immunization!" and "ZOMG! chemtrails!" paranoia.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Just mentioning Jim Marrs brings any credibility into question.
  14. Anonymous Member

On behalf of liberals everywhere, I apologize for Marty Rathbun.
  15. incog712 Member

Cult is eating itself alive.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom, burp.

Save a piece or two for Kirstie you superexpanding fucktards.
  16. Anonymous Member

Clarification: Marty Rathbun isn't promoting his Marrs guy.
  17. EyeOnSci Member

I highly doubt that Marty will ever lose the indoctrination. I have seen ex-members living in the twilight zone for decades after leaving the cult. Usually a trauma has to wake them up and unless that happens, they continue to indoctrinate themselves by their practices, vocabulary and lifestyle. The latter by continuing to associate with others who are also still indoctrinated.

EyeOnSci
  18. Anonymous Member

You're kidding, right? He never had the cheek to write that?
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
  21. Anonymous Member

Could be deliberate. Jonathon Barbera is a long time pro-Scientology troll on ARS, I recall him making fun of the abuse in the sea org and of the 'musical chairs' incident saying that the ex-SO who complained weren't tough enough. He seems to have changed his views considerably since Marty Rathbun started blogging regularly.
  22. Shalashar Member

How long till he starts screaming about disinfoagents I wonder...

Gods how I fucking hate troofers.
  23. eddieVroom Member

Don't forget sooper-secret doublenaught spys...
  24. Anonymous Member

No, the lunatic asshole actually wrote that:
    Serv Facs at Int Moving On Up a Little Higher

I don't know how people can look the other way when a psycho like this that admits to perjury and covering up a manslaughter case and criminal tampering can write they hope the dead girl thetan con come back and read this asshole's blog!!!
  25. Anonymous Member

full quote:
  26. EyeOnSci Member

When are "religious beliefs" criminal; to think this way and to cover up evidence of their actions without batting an eye?

The cult indoctrination quagmire.

If "LM" could, I bet she'd be rolling over in her grave, as the old saying goes.

Karma is a bitch tho'.

Popcorn

EyeOnSci
  27. Anonymous Member

On the principal that it takes one to know one Rathbun's assessment of David "tiny speck of insignificance" Miscavige is likely quite accurate.

If the diminutive David Miscavige has "encouraged" people to read the conspiracy book as Rathbun suggests then those people encouraged to do so will recognise this as fact and may see the conclusions as logical.

Miscavige would have been better keeping Rathbun in pissing out rather than letting him out to piss in, but then Miscavige doesn't seem to be running with all pistons firing these days.

I has plenty of popcorn for this.
  28. auchraw Member

I see where you're going.
  29. Re: The Prophet Marty Rathbun speaketh..

Yeah, you're probably right after listening to his interview with the SP Times, he probably is a terminal moron who is too mentally weak to wake up and come back to reality
  30. RightOn Member

wow, thats some crazy crap
    Maybe this would help?
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Uncle Bruce Member

Do you think in one of his former lives Marty Rathbun was Marty Luther? He is starting to sound a lot like him to me.
  33. Anonymous Member

Whatever the matter, he's only willing to participate in the take-down of DM and not the cult. Rathbun will be considered a nasty leftover by quite a few people I imagine. Were this a real battlefield instead of a metaphorical one, Marty would be one of the guys lying on the ground that you walk up to and, with no remorse or sentiment, shoot in the face.

(USER IS HEREBY WARNED FOR ADVOCATING BREAKING THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS :)
  34. Anonymous Member

Err, why is Magoo missing from Marty's list of DMs informants?
  35. Yoni Alter Member

Way too much ex-Scientologist-turned-Freezoner love on WWP lately. Yes, he's a good source of information, but can we really trust what the guy who wants to take over Scientology says about the guy who he's trying to usurp?
  36. Anonymous Member

All Scientologists - freezone or Culties - are a bunch of gullible twats. Let's not forget this fact, guys.
  37. Anonymous Member

Way too much caring either way about the Freezone on WWP lately. The idea was to get the CoS management back for their abuses. Most of us don't really care what they believe in.
  38. The Moon Member

IMHO, of course Marty's fucked in the head. Of course he did horrific shit.

He's still useful to us, he's got a brain full of information that has to trickle out.

A PM is fine.
  39. LocalSP Member

Rathbun, if he becomes the new head of scientology, will become even more of a headache than Miscavige. We all know this is what he is angling for. He'll have all the clams who were on the fence about leaving on his side with a renewed fervor. We should be very cautious with any info we get from him. We don't want Anonymous to become his personal army in outing Miscavige for his own goals.
  40. Anonymous Member

No you failure. The idea was to have fun.