Customize

The Presidential Citizens Medal - Nominate Bradley Manning?

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by lulzgasm, May 30, 2011.

1. lulzgasm Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

I would but after reading the details below, I see that I have less than 3 hours at the end of a very long day.
    To do it right, I would need more time (and energy).
  3. lulzgasm Member

Damn. I wish I had found this a lot earlier.
    Smurf I not. :(
  4. Anonymous Member

Only if I want a visit from the FBI/Secret Service/CIA.
  5. lulzgasm Member

Pffft! Been there, done that.
  6. OhSah Member

I will help you nominate him for the medal on one condition - he has to have a cute little soap box to stand on and has to wear a poor little tramp costume also he must act like the crazy lunatic dirt bag redneck waste of semen he is.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

And sing "....I'm a little tea pot, short and stout...."
  8. OhSah Member

Also he must claim to be either Hitler or Napoleon and then act out a monologue as one discussing their last crisis in life - for Hitler it will be international jewery for Napoleon it will be making French people fight for their own country.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. xenubarb Member

LOL, this is one of the little cookies the PTB toss the people to make them think they're "involved" with the government.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Even if bradley gets the citizens medal the US government will fix the votes and give the medal to someone else
  12. SwordofTruth Member

My sister once watched a puppet show and they gave her a balloon she felt important and happy.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. SwordofTruth Member

I'd like to think Manning is above all this thing, maybe a better award, but not an award from a warmonger, human rights/constitutional rights destroying "leader".
  14. OhSah Member

I'd like to think that Manning is not above picking poop out of his butt and throwing it at people.
  15. Anonymous Member

ysomad?
  16. OhSah Member

No mad bro - he's a little tea pot short and stout.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. lulzgasm Member

18. Bump for Round 2!
  19. poor Bradley Manning... I still can't believe they have him butt ass naked locked up in solitary still...
    reminds me of the movie Papillon with Dustin Hoffman (minus the booby scene)
    "Oh Billy"