Customize

The P-raid, Manchester: 27th August

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Grimlock, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Grimlock Member

Good raid was good.

All suited anons had their mini-raid crashed by the Gay Pride Parade. How inconsiderate.

Good interaction with the public and only one scilon confront. The org was dead due to a torrent of 1.1.

Enjoying the post raid with jam and scones (pronounced like stones).
    • Like Like x 2
  2. cfanon Member

Fucking epic raid. At the Winchester at the moment.
  3. Profanity Member

Epic raid was epic. Started off as the Suave Raid, where we all wore suits and walked down the to org to Ride of the Valkyries. Saw that the Scilon building was empty. Then Angry Black Scilon Guy appeared. Angry Black Scilon Guy was angry at us. He went into the org. We looked through the window. He raeged. Police turned up and then went away as soon as they realised we got this. It rained a lot. I nearly gouged Camerafag's eye out with my umbrella. FOOD. Gay Pride flags. Despaired over soggy leaflets. Police honked their horns at us while zooming around with a siren on.

GAY PRIDE STARTED.

Sun came out. We turned the troll cannon off and moved to the edge of the pavement with FUCKING EVERYTHING so we could get a good view. Stickers. More Gay Pride flags. Dancing. Brass bands. Hot pants. A few scantily clad ladies. MANY scantily clad (and buff -- I appreciated this, yes) men. And many not-so buff, but still scantily clad, men. None of us appreciated this. Except perhaps Camerafag. Stickers. Dancing. Nearly all the parade participants loved our masks and suits and took pictures of us instead of the other way around. Stickers. Shot with a water gun. Had a bucket of water thrown at us from a tank. Dancing. Was given a pink fireman's hat. And a rose from a gay man. Stickers. Chocolate and things. Danced to the my-yah HEE song, much to the delight of the dancers on the float. Overly excited Prof. Who could sing along with all the brass band tunes.

Posed with several transvestites. Stickers. Photobombed the parade by posing with the paraders in the middle of said parade, holding the whole thing up. Brass bands. Moar flags. Stickers. Was given a wooden spoon by a parader. Will use for womanly duties in future. RAINBOWNESS. Fire engines and police cars set off their sirens for our 'Honk against Scientology' sign. Stickers. Camerafag whipped by the leather gays wearing bondage gear. Dancing. Huge testicles. Was given a 'love your balls' sticker. Stuck it on my crotch. Glittery things. A float with guys dressed up as kinky cops and robbers appeared. DK and I raved next to their float for the lulz. Stickers. Hawt girl in a bikini and body paint danced for me and then hugged us all. And then posed for a picture.

And then a mad rush to pull our shit off the road before the street sweeper devoured it all.

MOTHERFUCKING STICKERS.

And then as soon as the parade passed us, the sun went in and Deansgate returned to its usual gloomy self.

Pub. Scones. Booyah.

Would go into more detail, but worn out from all the dancing. Sure someone else can fill in the blanks. :D
    • Like Like x 9
  4. Grimlock Member

You will be glad to know that pics were taken by Novu and not Camerafag so we may see them this year.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Profanity Member

Oh, and I lost a bet. Five pounds delivered to Grim. Who paid for butter and jam for the scones anyway, so it balances out a little.

...:D
  6. SwordofTruth Member

Good stuff guys, I slept in till 6 in your honor.
  7. AIN Member

TLDR; Had gay old time trolling a black scilon.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Profanity Member

Excellent summary, sir.
  9. Skull Member

Pics would be good about now eh
  10. Cudgel Member

I got tired just reading. Epic protest. Wish to hell we could get a rise (pardon the pun) out of the gay community in Cincinnati...
  11. xenubarb Member

They loved anon here when we marched in the pride parade. Just sayin...
  12. BLiP Member

Bootiful, jez bootiful . . . thanks Munchasta.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. novu Member

• Like Like x 6
  14. WhiteNight Member

Christfuck, is that Heretic top right?
    • Like Like x 6
  15. SwordofTruth Member

Profanity rocking a suit, welcome to the club.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Profanity Member

I lol'd. XD
  17. Profanity Member

Just noticed something. Where is her right hand going? XD
  18. SwordofTruth Member

Checking you out :O
  19. Profanity Member

20. cfanon Member

And is her hand on my ass? lol
  21. Profanity Member

Bi then, I assume.
  22. cfanon Member

23. Profanity Member

Well, did you get her number?
  24. Skull Member

Holy motherfucking tits do we look badass..

think i mastered the art of having my eyeballs aligned with the eye holes in the mask
    • Like Like x 2
  25. cfanon Member

Haha. It was weird to wear a mask. But epic raid.
  26. Dragononymous Member

It's just you...
  27. cfanon Member

I never said it wasn't....
  28. Dragononymous Member

that's why I jumped in to help you
    • Like Like x 1
  29. moarxenu Member

LOL buttsechs foreplay?

6100347061_22d74c77d4_b.jpg
  30. cfanon Member

Not quite :( I asked him 3/4 times for it harder but it was pussy strength each time :(
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Sponge Member

[IMG]
    ..oh you think so, well I better not show you where the lemonade is made, sweet lemonade Ooh sweet lemonade...
    • Like Like x 2