Customize

The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flies

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Faceless Truth, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Vir Member

Re: The Main Scifag PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Why not the journalist of the article in question? Or a journalist from their main competitor?

In general:

If the person in question holds a senior position in Scientology and the person has already brought claims about their lives into play - such as in a news story about them, their own home page, etc. etc. then it's fair to look into it to verify it. But if it's totally unrelated "dirt" - such as for example of having an affair or having a child who's on drugs or something - then even if it were DM himself you would look pretty shitty for exposing it. And beyond that there's the legal question about libel and defamation, because in the UK you can be convicted of that even if you're speaking the truth.
  2. AnonMSW Member

Re: The Main Scifag PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Nobody said WE were going to be the sauce about Miscavige's heroin-based affair with six midget trannys! Besides, we're holding that back for his birthday press release.

Edit: Neither Enturb nor the author take responsibility for audience misinterpretations of sarcasm.
  3. anon2487 Member

K, just a note to whoever. Will get the letter/address setup sorted, but will take a couple of weeks due to practicalities + IRL stuff.
  4. AnonMSW Member

Take your time, the monster isn't going to die anytime soon... Co$ that is, not the $cifag. Self-care and realities always come first. A happy Anon is an Anon with good boundaries on practicalities! :smile:
  5. Anne Ominous Member

We appreciate everything you're doing here. This guy is integral to the cult's plan to get religious recognition in the UK, because he's one of the few culties that doesn't behave like an utter zombie, and is thus slightly better at PR than Graeme Wilson, who, I'm pleased to see, is still fagging things up for the Co$ up North.
  6. 423 Member

is Bob Keenan... Robert Garrett Keenan (USA) from Maryland and California (relative Jeanne Michelle Levine Keenan 50 years old ((OT8) '05 head of CoS Rockville, Maryland who is a relative of Malcolm Paul Levine 55y (head of closed CoS Mission Casa Linda in Dallas, Texas). Thanks...

Do not mean to bump an old past--but only saw a middle letter G. and never the full name?
  7. Re: The Main Scifag PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Potentially. Who knows. hes a twat though, i can tell you that much
  8. musketeerwang Member

No, he's not. He's a British ex-fireman and soldier - this info is within the thread.
  9. 423 Member

Yes, dude, I realize that he is from England but scientology is known for shipping scilons around the world and from the completed research have very short multiple marriages. I could not find any links of him being born here and any current residents (besides Jeanne (OT8) and his name shows up on the same 'people search sites' together) and she is now single. When I googled his name this thread came up... not a very common name around here. Trying to confirm that Garrett is not this Robert G. Keenan's middle name.
  10. auchraw Member

Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

The level of debate in this thread is impressive. I don't know what of anything has happened since July 08. But I can see one obvious way of getting to him which gets round the personal information/libel/poor sucker business.

Since Keenan is in charge of LRH PR, his job entails spouting the usual lies about LRH. These lies are published all over. We all know about his glorious naval career, blood brother of Indian tribe, self-healed war wounds, nuclear physicist and so on and on, and we also know that none of this, or at most 0.1 per cent of it is literally true. It is a given that anyone who is hired to spread LRH PR must lie every time he opens his mouth.

So we need to make sure that everyone in the UK knows the true facts about LRH. There is a lot of information on this exact point, notably the testimony of his eldest son, LRH Junior, aka Robert DeWolf (1934-1991) who helped his father set up Scientology in the 1950s and made a deposition to the hearings at Clearwater which is packed with essential information. Cast enough doubt on Hubbard and his 'church' crumbles. And the more the true facts about Hubbard are spread around the more Robert Keenan fails.

But that is incidental and it is of little importance to us whether or not he is telling the truth about his military career.
  11. musketeerwang Member

Yes, but if he was UK forces and then a firefighter, he hasn't had very much time to go off having a whole new life and extended family in the US. Keenan might not be a common name there, but it is here (and Ireland of course). His press interviews give no mention of him ever having been over there.

Really - the only evidence for him being "your" Robert Keenan is the sharing of names, made somewhat plausible by the shunting around of personnel that Scilontology goes in for. I'm not saying it's impossible, just improbable (IMO). Besides, to actually prove/disprove your idea you'd have to contact the guy or get his dox from somewhere.
  12. An0nand0n Member

Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Thing is, nobody outside scientology really knows or cares who he is, they're just vaguely aware that celebs follow scientology and there's possibly something dodgy about it.

But I do like the idea of pissing on that guys parade as much as possible. Next time I'm out at East Grinstead, I'll try to have the pic of Hubbard with long hair looking obviously drugged on prominent display.
  13. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

We need to raid stain hill again soon. I think they're missing us.
  14. TCbulldog Member

word..
  15. An0nand0n Member

^^^FUCK YES.

Any events due to be held there any time soon? Do they do anything for Valentines day? We could go out and show them the love...
  16. outoforder Member

I don't know if this is off topic or not.

As I understand it every member of the armed forces in the UK has to sign the Official Secrets Act. They are not allowed to discuss military secrets with anyone ever.

So if someone who was in the army and gets auditing ( councilling ) and starts talking about how he or his comrades were shot at while on tour of Northern Ireland/Bosnia/Iraq/Afganstein/Falklands while in some secret battle/operation they may well be breaking the Official Secrets Act.

Lets say the Auditor( Councillor ) or his family come from Belfast/Serbia/anywhere in the middle east then things can get very tricky. This info is then put in the persons folder for future reference.
  17. Anonymous Member

BK was not at the IAS event in UK this year. Per a source at SH, he had his operation and is "doing much better" physically. He is currently in USA "handling" all the bad media there! Wow, amazing job Mr. Keenan!
  18. auchraw Member

It could not have happened to a nicer or more deserving person.
  19. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

I’ve just Googled the website below, I don’t know much about it but I hope it has useful information for my fellow UK-ers about Bob Keenan
    Bob Keenan - Scientology Service Completions. There should be information for all Anons living on Teegeeack , not only for Anons in the part of Teegeeack that’s now the UK.
  20. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Former Scientologists who knew him are skeptical about what keenan says on being a firefighter and a marine but can’t rule it out altogether, see
    If you know Bob Keenan....
  21. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

I’ve started a page about Robert G. Keenan in the wiki, see Robert G. Keenan .

If any Anons get anything useful, yes please add it to the page.
  22. DeathHamster Member

23. JohnnyRUClear Member

LEAVE CAPTAIN KANGAROO ALONE
  24. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Thank you very much, I'm sure you did a lot of work to find all this. I'm a bit sick at the moment but I'll work on it when I recover.
  25. Re: The Main Scifag PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

I've put it into the Wiki, it's here, Robert G. Keenan and here, Robert G. Keenan and Xenu.

By the way for Anons outside the UK 'porky' is slang for a lie.
  26. timthephoto Member

derived from cockney rhyming slang - Pork Pie
  27. DeathHamster Member

No no--that's the beauty of having a large media archive and tagging the articles with the names of the people mentioned in them. All I have to do is scroll down the list of tags to Bob, click on Bob Keenan, click on Open all, copy-paste, copy-paste...

FrontCite archive of Scientology in the media (large, keep a local copy)
    Also:
    Scientology library

It is work to go through tagging the backlog, but it means that it's easy to do a quicky link dump like this without any effort.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Thanks! I’ll improve the page on David Miscavige with material from the library.
  30. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

bad back? Are we to assume it was a scientology cure? I wonder if he got a payout from the fire service?
  31. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

Many Scientology victims are trapped like the fly in the film. We help them where we can. Here’s the Background to the disquieting film clip. That film is disturbingly like the Scientology trap with an undercurrent of, “The way to help me is to kill me.”
    There are far too many Scientology Suicides. Helping Scientologists to get out of the web is more constructive than killing them as outside the Scientology web life becomes worth living again. Warning people to avoid the Scientology web is easier and also helps ensure that their lives are worth living and remain worth living.
  32. Re: The Main Scilon PR Man in UK Thinks That Dealing With Anons is Like Swatting Flie

This contributor on another thread git it spot on! We're not like flies, were more like wasps or hornets and Keenan can't get us.
  33. xenubarb Member

Spray one, ten more shall hatch!
  34. DeathHamster Member

Take your best swat Bob.

[IMG]

ilovebees
  35. BigBeard Member

I wonder how Mr. Keenan plans to deal with the crowd that was raging outside of Parliment during the presentation of the new budget when the find out about the COSRECI tax dodge in the UK???

Get a bigger fly swatter????

BigBeard
  36. Anonymous Member

closeup:

10iaq7t.jpg
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's for him to figure out. It's Chanology's job to make sure that crowd hears about it in the first place.
  38. pedrofcuk Member

Infraction coming my way! Could some people just blow vuvuzelas whenever he speaks? They sound a little like flies/buzzing insects.
  39. Anonymous Member

Final note: Per Mike Rinder, Bob Keenan is now out of the Sea Org and is living in the UK countryside pretending to have a medical condition. Couldn't take the heat, could you Keenan? Screw you, punk.