Customize

The Green Brief #60 (August 20 - Mordad 29)

Discussion in 'Green Brief' started by NiteOwl, Aug 21, 2009.

1. How fantastic!!

I've been so depressed thinking that he had been "silenced" (called down, not physically harmed). The last thing I could find on google kinda implied that he had & one of the last things he posted was that a meeting in the US re Iran was pretty much all neocons.

I haven't seen Sp4rrowh4wk the last few days either, so a little worried about them, too.
    Life happens, though.
  2. Is sahar1972 related to NiteOwl or something? Still in the past NiteOwl has at least tweeted that he's busy when he's been away for a few days.
  3. sp4rrowh4wk

last tweet from sp4rrowh4wk=RT @Shhh527 Nokia's Symbian OS controls 1/2 smartphone market volume,more than Apple, RIM & Google combined.||Marg Bar #nokia #iranelection

five hours ago on twitter.
  4. Paleene Member

it helps to check for tweets

Yes, life happens while mankind makes plans - or what was the saying?

Knowing that, I admit to be concerned every now and then, and it really helps to check on Twitter if the precious voices still are there. Therefore I find it disturbing not to read a single word from NO anymore. I have no idea how sahar1972 could be connected to him. But I do remember NO disclosing his precarious legal status, so I feel there is a reason to be worried about. It goes without saying that the impact his situation probably has on his wellbeing might keep him from further writing.

But finally - this is the hardship of virtual networking, isn't it? You get involved with other people, but are left with no affiliation if they disappear for unknown reasons. :(
  5. I don't think that was from NiteOwl. From his feed he hasn't twittered since the 24th
  6. I thought that sahar1972 might be related to NiteOwl because I thought they had the same name but after checking I relise they are a bit different.

"I'm NiteOwl AKA Josh Shahryar"
  7. Visionary Member

is it maybe the same sahar as the one he thanks at the end of his brief?
    http://iran.whyweprotest.net/green-brief/34947-green-brief-59-august-19-mordad-28-a.html#post70051

8. Paleene Member

9. Ah that's where I saw the name.. well that's good news!! I think it might be safe to say NiteOwl is OK :D
  10. I'll still be a lot more comfortable when I see him post here. Even just a ""Hello, I'll be back". We have seen bloggers beaten outside Iran as a result of their work. I would hate to think something may have happened to him.
  11. Visionary Member

I just saw him among the site visitors listed at the bottom of the screen. :D