Customize

The Green Brief #20 (July 06)

Discussion in 'Green Brief' started by NiteOwl, Jul 6, 2009.

1. thx

you do good work niteowl, keep it up
  2. K€VíN Member

3. JeanneRaines Member

Green Briefs

NightOwl,
    Thank you so much for your commitment and your work.
  4. MerlinTKD Member

Thanks again, NiteOwl! Posted a quote and linked the Brief on Facebook - I rarely get a response, but I know at least my friends are forced to see it every day!

By the way, good to know Antarctica is in good hands. ;)
  5. Again, you get many thanks for all your hard work.

I continue to collect and post news links at Iran News There are now over 1400

Keep fighting the good fight.

Whozits
  6. I think you may have mixed up your Ayatollah Zanjanis (there are several). Abbas-Ali Amid Zanjani, the former (hugely underqualified) chancellor of Tehran University and member of the (hard-right) Combatant Clergy Association, is neither a Grand Ayatollah (just Ayatollah) nor one to make such statements. Rather, I think these statements are attributed to Grand Ayatollah Al-Uzma Bayat Zanjani.

Otherwise, thanks again for another great post!
  7. Great! The ONLY person to use the "f" word on an otherwise civilized forum tells the rest of us what is "valuable and honorable!"

Thank you! We all feel so much better now...
  8. HeartForIran Member

Thanks again NiteOwl, for this Brief!
  9. Larijani is not a follower of Yazdi, and this is a big cause between the friction between these two camps.
  10. Thank you. I know why Khamenei is "fake" but why Yazdi? He has been considered Ayatullah for I think 30 or 40 years now. He may be crazy, and Khomeini thought so too, but his status is not questioned.

It is also not common for all the members to sign a every notice or statement.

Both Mesbah Yazdi and Ahmad Khatami support Ahmedinejad. Khatami gave the khutbah recently. Does their lack of signature indicate lack of support? Mohammad Yazdi is also a Ahmedinejad supporter. Shirazi is the only one who has issued a neutral sounding statement.

Also, there is a separate and crazy statement by Murtada Moqtadai today also in support of election. ( مدیر حوزه علمیه قم: انتخابات اخیر مورد تایید پروردگار است | پایگاه خبری تحلیلی دانشجویان دانشگاه صنعتی امیرکبیر (پلی تکنیک تهران) )

Thats at least 4 members of that council in support of elections. I think one signature indicates nothing.
  11. Thank you NiteOwl.
  12. Pray4FreeIran Member

Thank you so much for your hard work, NiteOwl!
  13. NiteOwl's profile on Twitter, "Iran_Translator", puts him in "Springhill" (AKA Tel Aviv), but I don't see how that makes any difference whatsoever in the valuable service he is providing by bringing precious, accurate and timely information to all of us who care about Iran.

Personally, I'm a raving Capitalist and an Iranian-American living in California, but I want to see a progressive, modern Iran as much as anyone, where people are respected and allowed to be different, believe whatever they want, wear whatever they choose and vote for whomever they please.

Thank you, NitOwl! When all of this is over, I'm sure you'll be remembered in a BIG way for playing such an important part in this crisis.

Can't wait for the next Green Brief...
  14. JohnDoe Moderator

And does everyone on Twitter have their real location? Mine certainly doesn't! I don't think it matters where NiteOwl is from - like you say they are doing such an amazing job, and helping us support all those who want a Free Iran!

Zindabad Persia:D
  15. JohnDoe Moderator

[QUOTE

Thank you, NitOwl! When all of this is over, I'm sure you'll be remembered in a BIG way for playing such an important part in this crisis.

Can't wait for the next Green Brief...[/QUOTE]

Maybe even a Nobel Peace Prize eh?! Or in a Free Iran some title that will given to all the heroes / heroines of the new system:D
  16. last time i checked, he was posting from Zimbabwe!
  17. bizychic Member

Thanks for your hard work NiteOwl. Let us know if you need some sweaters and snowsuits for that Antarctic weather. LOL
  18. If it's all the same to you, Nite Owl (and I suspect it is), I prefer to think of you as being in Antarctica... the Earthly place outside nationalities, where people cooperate in every aspect of their daily lives, for the very essenc of survival.

(That - and being from Alaska - you'd have longer winters than me. =) )
  19. fix'd.

Penguins_huddling.jpg

DSC_5229.JPG

20. خبر مهم وفوری ( لطفا اطلاع رسانی کنید ) نقل از صفحه جنبش سبز ایران آقای کروبی خبر مهم وفوری در مورد وزارت کشور( لطفا اطلاع رسانی کنید ) از شب گذشته پارکینگ وزارت کشور دوباره مملو از افراد و نیروهای گارد و پلیس ضد شورش شده است. پیش بینی می شود که کودتاچیان در صدد دستگیری شیخ اصلاحات، حجه الاسلام مهدی کروبی هستند. این اقدامات نیز برای جلوگیری از شورش احتمالی است. آماده باشید به محض اعلام خبر دستگیری باید مردم به خیابانها بیایند. لطفا تا وقت هست به همه اطلاع دهید. وقت کم است رسانه ما هستیم. Welcome to Facebook | Facebook