Customize

The Girls-Only Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Are there femanons ITT who are ovulating atm.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rof Member

I have spare eggs!
  3. Anonymous Member

From the Everyday Cook-book, 1892.
    Housewifeing sure got easier.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. rof Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. rof Member

We need a Horny up-vote symbol.

SkaU4yW.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Fantastic,i want to impregnate them.
    If you would put them in a plain envelope and mail them to that would be great.
  7. Anonymous Member

You have made me very curious cancer pants.
  8. In what way?
  9. Anonymous Member

Ovulation questions?
  10. It's that time of the month.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. rof Member

13. Anonymous Member

hiplady-feat_zpseecf27fd.jpg
    That's how it mustn't be.
  14. snippy Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

I must have mislaid my sense of humour, I just could not see that as funny. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anon walker Moderator

My biology teacher told a story about some ornithologists who were banding crows. One of the bands was for the project, Washington Biological Survey. Since a crow's leg isn't thick enough to support that much text, it said 'Wash Biol Surv' with contact info.

They were contacted by a guy who shot a crow and complained about the recipe that came with it.
    "I washed it, boiled it, served it, and it was terrible."
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. rof Member

Somebody needs to kick the fucking dirty boys out.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. eddieVroom Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. rickybobby Member

Hi, Supergal! Welcome!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. rickybobby Member

When you do impregnate them, would you please put that on the web for my amusement? I just had a quick visual of you ripping open the envelope, dumping those bad boys out on a table.....
  23. White Tara Global Moderator

I'm in pieces. I have just come from my vet who has told me my beautiful cat Burble or Bibby as I call her, (see avatar) is now in bad enough shape internally that I need to make that awful call. I can barely see as I type, I can't stop crying. how the fuck am I supposed to compose myself long enough to break the news to my kids and go and say goodbye. it all hinges on a single phone call in the next couple of hours regarding pathology results. :(
    I just love her so much.

I might need to disappear for a while to nurse my wounds, sorry for unloading.
  24. Anonymous Member

I lolled. It disturbed the effete wanna be hacker sitting here in a very toney hotel.
  25. Anonymous Member

So sorry. Cats go to heaven.
  26. do you lick penis?
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  27. nevarmore Member

It has long been a theory of mine that cats live half in and half out of this world most of their lives anyway... they see things, watch things we can't. They tolerate our clumsy attempts at love and companionship in a sort of amused and benevolant understanding that we are just flawed humans after all, possessing none of the graces and felinity of higher beings. But they watch over us because we so obviously need the help. Your Bibby will be watching over you still, and waiting for you in whatever path you chose to follow when it is your turn to step off this world. She's been more aware of her true status than you are just now discovering, and she will continue her role even as you fumble for your own equilibrium with the changes about to come to your household. If you believe nothing else, believe this... love endures forever. It just may take up a perspective further than you can see at the moment. But it's still there. Be comforted by all the love shared over the past, and permit her to remove that last paw that keeps her anchored in pain. My sincerest condolences... I wish you peace.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. You have my sympathy.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. grebe Member

I know, it's so hard. My kitty got really sick with something that was probably cancer, causing fluid to build up in his abdomen that had to be drained. He hated going to the vet, of course. Hated taking any pills. Hated the subcutaneuous fluids I had to give every evening because he wasn't drinking enough. But we managed while we waited for the lab results to come back. Unfortunately the results weren't helpful --no cancer cells or other explanation for his symptoms. He was about eight years old.

I thought, I just want one more chance to lay down on my side and have him snuggle up against my chest and purr like a motor that never stops. And even though he was weak and couldn't jump up onto the couch easily, he did get up and snuggle and purr for about an hour beside me.

The next day we went to the vet to put him down. It was cold and I had a soft leather jacket on with my kitty cradled in my arms. The vet took him in the next room to put in an IV. Then he returned and I took my kitty into my arms again. The poor little guy seemed exhausted. He buried his head into the crook of my shoulder. Then the vet pushed a whitish fluid into the IV, and a moment later my kitty went limp. Then they took him away and I paid the bill and left. I think I cried on and off for a week. I still cry sometimes when I remember my old friend.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. I'm so sorry.
    sads.
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

EAT SOMETHING