Customize

The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by monamia, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Kilia Member

Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

I can't get over how SHORT Will's wife is!
  2. gizmogirl Member

Didn't you know that Scientology sucks the height from people? Even a Harlem Globetrotter would end up 4'1" if he was in more than six months.
  3. auchraw Member

Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

Does anyone else out there think W.S. is crazy or perhaps simply very stupid? I mean, his eyes are far far too far apart, he can't talk without waving his arms around, and he says Uhu Uhu, and nods his head, before he knows what the question is.

And he is 39, danger time; next birthday 40, getting on to the dangerous years when confidence ebbs away and a little glint of doubt begins to appear in the corner of the eyes (see TC any recent photo). Since WS is surrounded by Scientologists (his wife, D.S., Kirstie Allie, the Tomcruises, his agent?) he is probably doomed. I bet that in two years he has gone belly-up in the goldfish bowl.

Or am I being unkind?
  4. iaxiloll Member

Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

TC and WS are the living proof that success does not always go hand in hand with intelligence.
  5. Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

Review: Hancock - mirror.co.uk

Today's Mirror review:

6. Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

Sorry, double post.
  7. iaxiloll Member

I mean this guy can call all the shots. What on earth made him decide to make a movie like that?
  8. holdemm Member

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Blog Archive The Best Paid In The (LaLa) Land

9. SmellDriver Member

Why am I in love with that suit?

I need help.
  10. Ludwigvanon Member

Yes, you do need serious help. :hc: Nasty suit is nasty. Messes with my astigmatism.
  11. Anon1720 Member

12. Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

I think we're seeing the first chinks of Cruise-craziness creeping in. Frightening how quickly it sets in.
    Oh, and 2+2=? 1984 much? Try and argue with the rules of gravity mate. TOM CRUISE CAN'T FLY!
  13. anonymous1312 Member

See the recent Nelson Mandela speech with Will Smith's face firmly behind his left shoulder; bit of scene stealing I believe. This guy is perhaps more dangerous as a scilon than TC, and certainly just as wacky.

YouTube - 2008 Speech of NELSON MANDELA 46664 LONDON

Makes what should be a celebration something more sinister when you know Will Smith has already gone batshitcrazy.
  14. iaxiloll Member

15. T.W.C_Anon Member

Re: LA Times on Smith's Scientology School: Just Up

Who is this person in the video, what trial is this and is there video of the rest? I really want to know more :D

edit: cocks to me I found it:

www.xenutv.com/interviews/padgett/index. htm/
  16. Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

As this is the Woll Smoth gossip/rumor/blah blah thread

New rumor about Will Smith popping up.

kenneth in the (212): In-Box

The original NyPost "blind item" that caused the current speculation
    JUST ASKING- New York Post

Gawker talking about it
    Polls: So Really, Which Actor Raped His Gay Lover?

Radar Online does a blurb on it
    Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Who Put The Fissure In His Ex's Anus?

Gossip site, "Oh no they didn't" posted about it
    ohnotheydidnt: Gay Rapist Blind Item Solved??????

This of course, has a high likelyhood to be total bullshit, but hey... This is the megathread, afterall. hah
  17. Mouseyhair Member

X-posted to the TomKat megathread:

Polls: So Really, Which Actor Raped His Gay Lover?

18. randomx Member

Couldn`t find this anywhere on the site.
    Came as a google news alert.

Calabasas, CA. - On this past Monday September 8th, actor Will Smith met with members of Anonymous outside of New Village Leadership Academy, the private school he founded with his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith.

"I am not a Scientologist," Smith told Anonymous in response to concerns that his new school would be used as an indoctrination tool for the Church of Scientology.

Smith's alleged involvement in Scientology was fueled by his public friendship with actor Tom Cruise and the couple's large donations to Scientology-based charities such as the Hollywood Education and Literacy Project.

Smith has refuted any claims of participation in either Auditing or Purification, both critical components of Scientology.

Will Smith: I am not a Scientologist
  19. moschops Member

Re: LA Times on Smith's Scientology School: Just Up

how about handing out 'helpful' letters to teachers and parents of the school. of course one should be sent to woll himself as he doesnt realise what he is getting himself into supporting cruise and scientology. here's the suggested letter, might even encourage more scilons to blow and put celebrities off the idea of donating and joining scientology organisation.

the law says:

'Aiding and abetting is a criminal act that occurs when a person helps another person in the commission of a crime. Any time a person helps another person who has committed a criminal offense, he/she can be charged with aiding and abetting. This is true even if the person did not commit the crime in question, but merely played a minor role in it. A person who partakes in any element of a crime can be charged with aiding and abetting because the law views assistance as “joint effort”. People who assist with the commission of a crime or who are aware of a crime but do not report it are labeled as accomplices.

Accomplices who are charged with aiding and abetting are susceptible to legal action from law enforcement, just like criminal offenders.
    '[/B]

Print leaflets with info on the arrests of top scientologists execs and the court cases against scientology organisation with the above law stating aiding and abetting is a criminal act.

people reading the legit reports of arrest and court cases will know of the crimes of scientology and if they played a part in any of unlawful activities, this might make them think again of supporting or having anything to do with cruise, miscavige and scientology.
  20. moschops Member

yes indeed we're definitely seeing the first chinks of cruise-craziness creeping in and frightening how quickly it sets in. aiding and abetting? A BIG NO NO TUT TUT. they can all fly. woll smith was a superhero hanCOCK and j-lo thinks she is superwoman. tom not just fly...TOM CRUISE RULE HOLLYWOOD AND OWNS THE WORLD alongside his queen DAVID MISCAVIGE. katie holmes is his bit on the side. hopefully the silly girl will come to her senses