Customize

The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by monamia, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Re: First ADMISSION of CHOICE by Smith's to "incorporate aspects of Scientology into"

see next post
  2. Re: First ADMISSION of CHOICE by Smith's to "incorporate aspects of Scientology into"

ignore
  3. brvandal Member

Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

i just had to say that i read your post this morning and it made me laugh through out the day. I think i was just laughing with myself while driving to work. so good hahaha
  4. AnonMSW Member

WILL SMITH IS HAPPY TO HAVE AN OPEN MARRIAGE

From the article:

That nice Will Smith seems to be a very reasonable man, and not at all a puppet in the control of the sinister Scientology 'religion'. He and his wife appear to have an incredibly open relationship, and Wicky-Wa-Wa Will says he's absolutely fine about his wife sleeping with someone else, as long as he knows about the penetration in advance.

"I don't know how I'd feel."

Fair enough, Will, but how would you react if you walked into the bedroom to find your wife being played like a cello by someone else? Like this hasn't happened already?

... there's moar at the link :smile:

Comment: "Oh my!"

AND

Will Smith's next role - California's governor? - Flint, Michigan Entertainment News - The Flint Journal – MLive.com

From the article:

Few Hollywood stars these days are endearingly likable, but Smith seems to be among the lucky ones. Smith's good friend Tom Cruise used to be one of those bulletproof types, too, but Cruise's odd behavior in recent times -- and bad press from his ties to Scientology -- makes me wonder if he will ever be as big as he was a few years ago.

It's much tougher to imagine Smith's star falling, but one wonders what he'll be doing in another decade or so. Will he make a more permanent transition into serious roles, as Hanks has done?

Maybe he could follow Schwarzenegger's lead and go into politics. Will Smith as governor of California? Stranger things have happened.

... more available at link provided.

Comment: Woll Smoth as governor of California

[IMG]

COMMENTS ARE OPEN ON BOTH, registration required.
  5. AnonMSW Member

Will Smith Admits to Open Marriage with Jada Pinkett-Smith

Will Smith Admits to Open Marriage with Jada Pinkett-Smith

Atlanta, GA 7/10/2008 10:05 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

From the article:

Will Smith admitted Thursday that the key to his successful relationship with wife Jada Pinkett-Smith is having an open marriage, according to UK's Now Magazine.

In an interview with Now Magazine, Smith, 39, said the secret to their successful marriage is a healthy and open sex life. "Lots of sex. All the time, every day. Just lots of sex keeps me going good!" Smith said.

"I was very interested that first night, but I was in a bizarre mental space," said Smith. "Three months into it, we were at her mom's house and it just hit me. I looked at her and just knew this was it."

Comment: Is this for real?? If it is then it's a whole new ballgame! Is this the beginning of the Hollyweird $cilebrity Sex Scandals about to let loose?

Who know!! But it's fun waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  6. iaxiloll Member

Will Smith 2+2 =?

Sorry if this has turned up somewhere already, I just stumbled onto it and could not find it anywhere here yet. Was in Africa for some months so I missed a lot. Is Will now the black Tom or is he just gay ?

YouTube - Will Smith segment on Tavis Smiley 2+2=?
  7. Mousey Member

Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

at effect

lol

Oh yeah and he's pretty much a scilon now.
  8. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

Oh man, 100% Scilon-in-training.
  9. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

/facepalm
    So he's been in for a while.
  10. An0nYm0use Member

"learn the patterns" ... did anyone catch the slight pause after that?
  11. Photonymous Member

Well if he'll out work anybody he sounds like a great candidate for the RPF.

This video is just further proof that he fell down the rabbit hole, as if we weren't convinced already.
  12. An0nYm0use Member

in fairness the Alchemist IS a great book
  13. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

Perhaps, but it should be noted that turning lead into gold didn't actually happen.

Oh, and 2 + 2 doesn't equal whatever the hell you want.

Freedom is the freedom to say "two plus two equals four".[1] That is, freedom includes being allowed to state what the facts are -- not to fabricate new ones that have no basis in reality.

[1] 1984, George Orwell
  14. Anontacular Member

I remember when I was a kid and was dragged into my first indoctrination ... I mean introduction night ... and the $peaker said: "If we all agree that there's a white horse standing right there, then there is!"
  15. voiceless849 Member

Wow. The world is what we believe it to be. This is early Scilon-talk. He's barely comprehensible. I mean: "the universe is fluid, it wants to get out of YOUR way..."?

WTF?

"If we get on the treadmill together, you're getting off first, or I'm gonna die - it's really that simple". I don't get it. You're willing to out-run somebody else on a treadmill or die trying?

Sounds like you don't value your life that much...

Will Smith is falling down the rabbit hole. So sad, I liked hime.
  16. voiceless849 Member

Let me clarify: Hard-core Scientologists basically believe that the universe is a figment of their imagination. (AKA their "reality") They believe that with enough auditing, they'll be "at cause" over the universe, and that they can even make it disappear or fundamentally change the laws of its operation. (bend time so that they arrive at work on time, etc)

AFAICT, this is where the "universe is fluid" comment actually comes from, since it's so similar to Scieno propoganda I received when I was in.
  17. Flynn Member

Oh shit that's Hubbtard speak right there. He sounds pretty out to lunch.

*stomach turns*
  18. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

Oh lord yeah this confirms it, he's talking scifag.
    Will Smith has succumbed to the cult.
    2 + 2 ALWAYS = 4 idiot!
  19. dub Member

Except for very large values of 2.

Will Smith is not a scientologist. His wife is, and he is scientology friendly at most. All he is saying are ideas from the book he mentions, "the alchemist" not L. Ron bullshit. It's bullshit, but not L. Ron bullshit.

Will Smith realises that Will Smith (tm) sells better than Will Smith: a division of Scientology(tm). He's never going to be a posterboy for the church, or even take any courses.

TL:DR Will Smith is too full of himself to fit in Scientology.
  20. iaxiloll Member

As far as I am CONCERNED his in the rabbit hole. Will has seen his best days. For whatever reason, be it his grand mother L Ron or his new deodorant, he is full of himself and is getting more vain as we speak. Whatever happened to, thank God that I was born and blessed enough to be able to do what I do ? If he knew that 2+2 = 4 he would realize that he is beginning to lose fans.
  21. Cosine Member

hahahaha! alchemists werent mystical chemists. alchemy was the incorrect science that refined itself into (or lost out to) modern chemistry.

that and they never succeeded in turning lead into gold. it may have been the goal of alchemy to turn base metals into gold, but that doesnt mean they actually did it.

sorry will, but fiction is fiction. dont be an idealist based off works of fiction, thats what seperates the real visionaries from cult fodder.
  22. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

I loved the Pursuit of Happyness. This fucking sucks. I really want to go see Hancock in theatres, but I don't want my cash to go into a Scilon fund.
  23. Anonabliss Member

The Prince is dead.
  24. iaxiloll Member

Then download it, I ve had it on my hd for a week plus and still have not watched it.
  25. Cosine Member

i dont think boycotting will smiths movies will realy hurt scientology that much.

just keep protesting and spreading the words about scientology and that will suffice. if you want to see a movie, do it. it wont slow us down at all realy.
  26. iaxiloll Member

Right you are but I must say that I find it very hard to spend my hard earned money on anything even remotely cult related.
  27. OSAHase Member

I will not even download this pile of crap.
  28. Flynn Member

'blah blah turn lead into gold.....ya know? blah blah 2 + 2 = ??? .....ya know?' :roll:

His 'ya knows' are a give away - 'I'm under Hubbard's spell and I'm going to try and relay this batshit and sound like I'm full of knowledge..... ya know?.'

Will, come up to present time. :sad:
  29. OSAHase Member

He even copied the hysterical laughter from Tommy Boy. :(

Your star is going down, Smith.
  30. Skaanon Member

You can buy a ticket for another non cult movie playing there and then go into a cult related movie instead.
  31. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

It's crap, save yourself the disk space and bandwidth.
  32. AnonMSW Member

That's an absolutely classic quote that is so very true and also indicative of the strategy being used. It's also perhaps another indication of just how controlled by $cientology his career has become. They'll attempt to use him to rehab Cruise's career by a buddy movie soon enough I predict. Think of a combo of Rainman and Amos and Andrew.
  33. Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

thats so funny you said that because i was watching E! today and heard that is their next big project...smith and cruise.....butt-buddies...i mean best-budddies.....
  34. Anonynamefag Member

We should so crash that party.
  35. anonhuff Member

Scientology already has it's fill of queens, it had to recruit a fresh prince.
  36. Re: Will Smith 2+2 =?

Lurk Moar???

Can't have a wife scilon without hubby scilon..see disconnection policy, read Andrew Morton's book. Will HAS taken courses and done some auditing, see Jason Beghe's very direct advice "tell WILL that it's all on tape". (paraphrased.)

AND on top of it all the word is OUT in the AA community re my conversation at our protest this week with an AA fellow..."OH that's the cult Tom Cruise and Will Smith belong to...CRAZY!!!"

RE gay comments...there was a very direct blind item that all but named Will Smith re filming in Toronto and activities in his trailer during....open marriage comment from Will basically cooberates blind item.
  37. iaxiloll Member

Gosh and I have a plot. This has never been filmed before. White man hates ni.. sorry black man, black man hates white man. A twist of fate and they end up in prison. Now this is the part that is really thrilling and new, they both escape from prison and have to stay together, guess why? You will never figure this out, they are actually chained together, now they have to learn to work things out together. So as time goes by they find out that they have moar in common than any one of them thought, and it all ends with them being best friends. Oh and of course there must be a part in the film where they almost get caught and they jump off a very high cliff to certain death. But no! there is a river below. Now something new like this will
    fill theaters world wide, convince the world that Will is not a scientologist, fill up their over flowing pockets, help Tommy forget the name Sunday Rose, and make Anonfags leave the Scilons alone. Em....Sorry, I think that I have been off my medication for long enough.
  38. Re: The Gi-fraking-normous Woll Smoth media MEGATHREAD

^A twist of fate and they end up in prison. "

as long as there is vaseline....
  39. AnonMSW Member

:::philebrity…media, culture, music and more::: » Blog Archive » Will Smith Opens Up

dzwnqt.jpg