Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2013.
Feel free to delete the file contents post any time. TMI
His conversation in the Ask Questions thread is that he doesn't want to join because this file downloads to his phone when he accesses WWP.
Wow. Your too quick for me. Just so.
Here's his post
And I just cross posted. It's one of our spy tricks not covered in the area.
OMG. Moderators please delete all my redundantly redundant posts. And the empty one too. LOL
And now I'll come back in ten because there is responsive, and then there is pain in the ass...
Thanks, all, but I wasn't asking for a recap of the conversation here. I was asking for more specific information about the actual file.
Oops again. I meant that I was the pain in the ass.
I assume you saw the short lived details? Way TMI to let junk up the site.
For the record, I did try cummunicating this using two other off forum methods but had no luck in a timely basis. Is the forum the correct place for this discussion?
Tip: Having go to top buttons are handy on pages where long posts are repeatedly quoted.
I think I have a possible answer...
The purpose of the temp file is to allow non registered user to have thier anon user name reused in subsequent posts.
Correct?. Huh? Maybe? Testing on new lage....
Perhaps but hard to tell on that new PAGE.
I entered the URL manually...
All tests done using chrome mobile without TOR.
1. The home page creates a new file unchallenged.
2. A new post remembered my handle from other already open pages.
3. Doing a BACK to the home page caused the challenge screen with replace / new options.
4. Returning to a previous open page did not trigger the challenge though a newer file existed.
5. ALL files deleted.
6. Posting on an open page rembered my handle.
7. Doing a back out of that post challenged to replace a file that no longer existed.
Life and technology is strange.
I am now closing all tabs and rebooting. Will clear chrome cache after restart. Will enter the URL manually. More to come...
Truly bizarre behavior...
8. Initially, the Home page did not show Toast download notification.
9. Entering Welcome thread added file but challenge was present
10. Different thread downloaded with Toast notification.
11. Entering a post did not remember my handle / user name.
12. It appears this info is not stored in a cookie.
13. Upon booting some apps take time to load. If I am hacked, it may have taken time for the hack app to load. Of course we have an app for that.
14. I have made activists posts on main stream sites. FYI
15. I have had previous hack attempts subsequent to that.
16. Anti virus software will not detect invasion by pros.
17. I am not paranoid so stop following me. Don't care really regardless.
May I ask which mod is the web master or is that a secret?
I must return to my home planet for a few hours but will do more research later...
Thanks for your efforts.
No, I didn't.
It looks like you've gotten a handle on this beyond my tiny ability to (maybe) help think it through, so I'll GTFO now. Good luck.
Using a cellphone to access anything is like walking through a fucking surveillance minefield. Are you fucking kidding me?
NO! Most definitely not
Sure, you can ask. But if we told you, we would have to kill you.
AKA lurk moar
This is part of the URL for a YouTube video embedded in a post in the "Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here" thread from 2011: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/reply?quote=1488308
The video is no longer on YouTube, but you can find references here: http://mixi.jp/view_bbs.pl?id=59991081 and here: http://gifsoup.com/view/4676893/anon.html
Second, why no user that being the case.
Per your guide, "playing dumb". Allow me to make some additions to your spy docs...
1. If they think your dumb enough, they'll screw up. Given I care little, using a cell has exposed some really odd happenings.
2. Top five on the list of important software concepts is exceptions. Exceptions processing. Error exceptions handling. All sorts of geeky exceptions stuff.
I you think about it, what hackers do is try to locate and exploit exceptions.
What you might not know is that it is often through exceptions of various sorts that systems and web master geeks discover a problem.
So it's good to test exceptions and do stupid stuff. Bad is good, or we wouldn't be here in the first place.
3. If I had created my user days ago the weird behavior might have gone away. A case where good is bad. Give em enough rope I say... If! If that is what's going here!
Finally, when I could not explore this through other means the gig was up....
Talk about outing yourself. With no immediate common place explanation the troubleshooting required exposes so many aspects of who I am it becomes a joke. So although I am not kidding I guess the jokes on me. LOL
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
Test post from Chrom Version 32.0.1700.102
1. Why only on your site. Unsecured visits to other rabble rouser's sites might be good.
2. If the problems on my end, why is it not transparent?
3. Is this a man in the middle attack on your site?
4. Might the web master be able to provide an innocent albeit anonymous explanation?
5. Do I obsess about everything or just this one issue?
6. Nope, despite posts saying it just ain't so I'm pretty sure I'm being sent an encrypted file that contains a public key in it's file name. It is here that I will do some further research.
And yes, I will load TOR and create a user once I've solved this puzzle. Doubt it matters on a compromised system though.
Isn't a user a human being? Do you mean an account?
Hilarious... Unless of course the human is a user... Jargon updated... CLICK... wrrrr....
hi anonymous (comment puis-je rejoindre cette organisation je pense savoir me servire d'un ordinateur)
how can i join?
Start by registering here so you can talk with other members and search for people active in your area, then post in
Sue, when are you going to get rid of your pedophile loving moderators?
Love HacK LovE Anonymous we are anonymous
Cryptome doesn't have the GCHQ acronym interpreted correctly.
This is correct;
From the intercept site.
For decades, the NSA and GCHQ have worked as close partners, sharing intelligence under an arrangement known as the UKUSA agreement. They also collaborate with eavesdropping agencies in Canada, Australia and New Zealand under an arrangement known as the "Five Eyes" alliance.
My edit to spice this thread up":
Maybe an Alien ?
Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!