Customize

The Dictator

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Cyber Null, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Cyber Null Member

This guy told everything we should know today. Even the movie is older one, the truth from it stay same. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Its a great, great movie and the full version is available on several free domain movie sites, or at least was last I looked.
    Pretty much timeless, sure got Chaplain in all sorts of shit if I recall. Another classic I will be forever fond of is H.G. Wells' 'Things to come', which imho is almost what a scilon world would be like, extrapolating and considering the eras, its an awesome movie, and this link brings you to a weath of old entertainment, some of it quite brilliant imho, enjoy! (hoping link works)
    the shape of things to comearchive.org/details/ClaCinOnl_ThingsToCome
    Some simlarities here in the classic Metropolis (1925 pre-soundtrack) ~http://archive.org/details/Metropolis1925-ShorterVersion
    this is not the best copy out there but it is well worth a hunt for one :) I think this is the one I origionally was thinking of r/e the depictions of the 'working class' etc.

*popcorn*
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ELLS Member

This is fantastic, a nice reminder of where power needs to stay and why we should fight to get it back.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1