Customize

The DC Org welcomes Sparrow back..

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by lostatsea, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Pics or it never happens.
  2. Smurf Member

Sparrow, being an ex-Scilon formerly posted at the DC Org is a bigger threat to the midfucked twats than RP.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ScnTO3 Member

Notice how it takes a trained Scientologist... just like Darth Vader I hope Sparrow comes to his senses and returns.

"For that is your future-ETERNITY.
    It will be good or bad." - L. Ron Hubbard
  4. Fortunately the Judge found it to be pretty much irrelevant his former time in the Cult. And I concur.... she wasn't even really his direct superior. And developing a motive for some kind of stalker tendency would have required getting into more detail than the scientologists would like. (also I refuse to capitalize "scientologists" much to the chagrin of my spell checker)
  5. Anonymous Member

Sparrow is unstoppable, unlike certain "other things."
  6. Anonymous Member

inb4domed.
  7. anonsoldier Member

I know I'm super late to the party, but work has been distracting the past few months, and I wanted to say: Fucking AWESOME. Super glad to hear justice was delivered for Sparrow and that he is free to return to protesting. I look forward to many more videos from him, and maybe even joining in with him and DC next year.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. moarxenu Member

DO EET FAGGOT!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. anonsoldier Member

Assuming my job doesn't keep me in Europe another year, I fully plan on it. I'm very eager to put my mask back on, as the Paris and London Anons will hopefully remember.
    • Like Like x 1