Customize

The DC Org welcomes Sparrow back..

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by lostatsea, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Anon PTS Member

Not so sure...given that his balls are gigantic, if all is proportional and he does get an erection it may well reach across the street.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. xenubarb Member

Your honor, I would like to point out that EVERY SINGLE ANON HAS A HUGE ERECTION. ALWAYS. ALL THE TIME, 24/7. EVEN THE FEMANONS.

That's why the cult hates us. We got wood, their little house is of straw.
    • Like Like x 11
  3. anonamus Member

So when the wolf huffs, and puffs ..etc. now that's a blowjob.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Triumph Member

25705936.jpg
    pretty sure its available in the DC Ideal Org bookstore
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Sponge Member

Same protest, but from Radio Paul's POV.....

Radio Paul, in front of the org, would be louder to the scilons than AnonSparrow across the street with a megaphone, yet they call a cop on AnonSparrow. Go figure.
    We only find out it is something to do with the megaphone after anonsparrow badgers the cop to tell him (after the cop was initially just badgering Aonsparrow for his ID for no apparent reason).

Maybe we could do some preemptive work here. I think Glibby, or one of the protesters at the goldbase pickets, bought a decibel meter for the GoldNote so maybe she can lend it to sparrow and RP to prove the noise is within limits. From RP's POV it sounds like the megaphone is barely above the traffic noise.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Anonymous Member

not untill u divide the ass kissing evenly between all people that have achieved epic wins for chanology!
  7. RightOn Member

boy you would think that Sue Taylor had more important things to do, like getting the sermon ready for Sunday.
    Wonder what topic she would cover?
    COS public benefit for DC?
    the arrest of Jan Eastagate?
    the FBI human trafficking investigation?
    Oslo leader of COS being arrested?
    Rex Fowler murdering a fellow Scientlologist?
    The new charities commission in Australia where COS will be investigated and perhaps get their tax exemption taken away?
    the ex COS member list reaching over 1500 now?
    gee, so much to cover for just one Sunday service. oh well, guess the "parishoners" will have to stay a little longer
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Triumph Member

Scientology sermon=blasting a rousing rendition of Oueens "bohemian rhapsody" to a "no holds barred" game of musical chairs
    • Like Like x 5
  9. RightOn Member

now you know that is DM's gig. lol
    Sue will have to come up with her own "fun" game besides the recent game of COS members dragging people to court based on lies and false acusations. hip hip hooray!
  10. Anonymous Member

Radio Paul Woo Hoo!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

40 public is 40 people too many
    as well as 50 staff being 50 people too many
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

There is no noise limit for a protest in DC. It is true! Even the police have said so.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

40 public for a 13 million dollar building? LOL How do they pay the bills? Lets see how long that 40 stays around now that the dynamic duo is back?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

My question is the guy at 8:29 in the video, will he be the next Bang Bang Anthony Muhammad? "Shut up you asshole"? I guess the cult has not told its sheep to not agitate the protesters as there is currently a case pending. Anything done to RP will blow up in the cults face. Clyde Andrews saying the will get him too and Kim saying repeatedly he is just a protestor! I could see RP calling her in to court to testify on his behalf with transcript in hand LOL!
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

No, the police didn't say that. He said Sparrow's megaphone was fine and that was for Sparrow, across the street. RadioPaul is the one that needs to have a decibel meter (Sears, multipurpose meter cheap), at least when he's using the megaphone.
    Noise Ordinances do exist in cities, including dc. usually set at unrealistically low levels. I don't hear a problem either, when Sparrow's across the street, and particularly with traffic. The traffic would likely read over the limit/threshhhold alone. The easiest thing to do is just keep the megaphone across the street.
    Wouldn't hurt to have a meter in your pocket (okay, insert joke here) but don't use it right in front of the org.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. amaX Member

Sparrow is awesome!
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

YES THE POLICE DID. IT HAS BEEN SAID ON OTHER VIDEOS IN THE PAST. 1. YOU DON"T NEED A PERMIT FOR A NOISE AND 2. THEY DON"T MESURE IT IN DC FOR PROTEST.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. 3rdMan Member

The megaphone would be great for people who need to raid across the street and reach ppl across the street. Hell, it would be great for future raids at Dupont Circle.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

IN FACT HERE IS AN ARTICLE ON THE SUBJECT

1. "No" noise ordinance for levels during the day for under 80 DB in a residential area!

2. The DC ORG is not in a residential area nor is the ORG a residence.

3. 80 DB is equal to

Automobile (25 feet)

80 dB

Clearly they are both louder than a car at 25 ft and the police do not stop them. There is no other law on the books in DC.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...its-noise-laws/2011/04/01/AFE0XwYD_story.html
  21. Anonymous Member

okay then, thanks. well that's a good thing there's an exemption for protests.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Sponge Member

Ossum!

Also note, ironically, that the old woman scilon is happily having a normal conversation outside with the cop, whilst sparrow is doing his thang across the street on the megaphone. It would obviously be even quieter indoors. Case closed.

(btw, I meant that RP in raw voice without the megaphone in front of the church was louder than sparrow with the megaphone across the street, from the POV of the scilons entering/leaving/inside the org)
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

LOL
    I'm normally not a fan of crude jokes, but this time it was very appropriate.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. xenubarb Member

Moar LULZ: "I haven't read Dianetics, but I saw Battlefield Earth."

"Aren't Clears supposed to have perfect recall?"

"You know who those people are." (indicating video of bang bang muhammad chatting with her before trying to grab Sparrow's camera)

"These People come and go." OMFG did you just diss the Fruits of Islam? Thank you, Kim. That was delightful. And you know she knows Bang Bang by name.

Moxon coached the perjurious witness before she took the stand and totally contradicted Belotte's truthful statement that Anon Sparrow never trespassed on Scientology property, and never left the sidewalk. So what's up with that? As I've said, he's no stranger to suborned perjury.

Video lulz: they really do not get that their postulates will not throw a glamor over us and yes, these are too the droids we're looking for! So a clip that shows her talking to Bang Bang, she's asked what she saw and she says, "I wasn't there." LOL? Oh yes you is right there!
    Another clip, he's standing on the sidewalk filming his feet. Then he raises the camera and zooms in on her. It's a smooth zoom, but she's claiming he's walking towards her while zooming. Except he's got hips like gyroscopes, because it looks like he's just...using the zoom feature.
    Or the clip she claims she's not in and Key goes, "You're right there in that window!" lol...fail
    Or the clip where her TRs go totally out and never return and she says, 'I don't know what that is!"
    Well, it's a video clip with you in it.

This transcript is King Hell WIN that is a beautiful demonstration of Scientology tactics in court; evasive, slippery language, a seeming inability to answer a question with Yes or No, even though it's that kind of question to begin with. It also contains excellent descriptions of things like Fair Game, the SP Declare, and disconnection. The judge even asked if fair game meant she felt it was okay to lie to the court.

I hope a synopsis will soon find its way into Tony Ortega's blog!
    • Like Like x 7
  25. Anonymous Member

Tony would probably love to interview Sparrow and I'm sure he'll use the transcript. I suspect though that Tony is waiting for the civil case to end to have a fuller picture.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Mest Lover Member

Last time I checked Sparrow was free from jail.
    Aquitted of the bogus charges.
    Back on the street bringing the truth about the evils of Scientology to those who pass by him.

Protesting is the American way.

Scientology doesn't fly in the courts when using bogus trumped up charges. Judges are smarter than that!
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Mest Lover Member

28. Random guy Member

Pew! I was starting to fear scnto was a kind of new and somewhat more edgy (if predictable) Herro.

Now, can we get back to liking Sparrow?

I think one of the most valuable thing to come out of this thing is the transcript. Every lawyer who are going up against the cults goons should spend the time to read it through. I think it will make life a lot easier for a lot of people.
    • Like Like x 6
  29. RightOn Member

yes and it will be forever on the internet too
    • Like Like x 2
  30. xenubarb Member

Huh. Subject is DC org Welcomes Sparrow back, yet you're all discussing some clam or troll.

Are you ALL TOO STUPID TO JUST STICK TO THE TOPIC AND IGNORE THE TROLL?

Ms. Belotte, it is a yes or no answer. Please respond.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Why was Kim eying/eyeing his crotch anyways...?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

have you seen her husband? she wants The Brian Treatment!
    • Like Like x 3
  33. lostatsea Member

^^^Comment of the week.
  34. RightOn Member

speaking of her hubby
    how the hell did these two hook up?
    They seem like a very unlikely pair?
    Or is is just another convenient COS marriage?
  35. Disco Necked Member

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...
  36. Miranda Member

Okay. I've domed the massive 191-post derail. This necessarily included some very good posts that were responsive to or about ScnTO, who is not the subject of this thread. So please don't take it as an insult if your posts were domed. I'm very sorry that I wasn't keeping track of this thread over the weekend. Should you need me to clean up again, please PM me--I'll see that sooner than reports or in-thread requests.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Anonymous Member

^^^ Our guardian angel
  38. Anonymous Member

Shall we post all new videos of Sparrow Protesting ?

They have been numerous
    • Like Like x 2
  39. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Best Comment EVAH!
  40. Anonymous Member

Yes, please.
    • Like Like x 1