Customize

The Couch jumper's silent lately

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by AnonEFG12365, Apr 22, 2008.

1. AnonEFG12365 Member

The Couch jumper's silent lately

How come he hasn't weighed in on any of this crap going on. I mean after all, it was his video that started this whole thing. Has he just been failing as an actor and husband or has he actually failed lately as a spokesperson for his Cooperation?
  2. KittyCupcake Member

Re: The Couch jumper's silent lately

DM told him to STFU?
  3. Anonvox Member

All of the above
  4. AnonEFG12365 Member

Correct. >9000 points on your final [/sarcasm]

we know he fails, but has he failed lately
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

who cares? I mean besides you.

If lots of people care then I'll STFU just seems kind of pointless to me.
  6. AnonEFG12365 Member

I care because i feel its a little strange.

but I'll also STFU if no one cares
  7. D... Member

This.

It seems that some people do know about it (lolClearwater), but they've probably told them not to draw attention to it.

Doesn't matter though. *shrugs*
  8. Anonvox Member

*chuckles wryly* Tom Cruise's level of fail is now over 9000. He is now an infinate fail generating machine. Bringing him out is like bringing Michael Jackson to a benefit concert, sure he used to work before, but now that they look back on it, they realize that he's backfired.
  9. AnonSoul Member

Feels like the only sensible thing that the $cilons have done during this whole campaign. That or he's storing up his Sooper Powerz for something big (maybe Galactus is coming to a Galaxy near you).
  10. Relyt Member

They're probably going to try and get Will Smith to replace Tom Cruise.
  11. Anne Ominous Member

The poor guy has lost all credibility. Public opinion is, for the most part, on our side, and the cult has wrecked his career. The sad thing? I (imho) think he's a really good actor. (ducks)

It's been all quiet on the celebrity front, especially Couch Jumper. This is a FUCKING MASSIVE win for us, and tbh we never really clocked it. Co$ relies on it's celebrity support; LRH wrote it into their doctrine. And the closest thing we've had to celeb opposition is the sea cow Kirstie Alley throwing a couple of looks our way. The majority have had the good sense/advice to steer clear.

Celebs may be stupid, but they surround themselves with intelligent people. These advisors know that Anonymous is a tidal wave, and as such, they're keeping the fuck out of the way.
  12. Anonypeg Member

I noticed that too ... his only public appearance since Anonymous declared war on the CoS is this video:

YouTube - Tom Cruise at Screen Actors Guild Awards 2008

What I don't understand is how he can be best friends with a guy who has a history of beating his staff members.
  13. anonhuff Member

Maybe he just likes guys that beat their members.
  14. Anonvox Member

He probably likes to BE beaten ;-)
  15. Delta Member

73292678nu7.png
  16. Re: The Couch jumper's silent lately

if Tom spoke about the current shit going down with the CoS, the public/press would take notice. I know I've been consistently proven wrong when I say this but "they scilons aren't THAT dumb." The last thing they want is for this to get any attention.

Remember how pissed off Pat Harney was over the little attention we've gotten so far?
  17. Thundersalmon Member

Fix'd
  18. Zen Member

^^This

The more attention this war gets, the more people will want to hear both sides. We win in that department. We have prof of our claims through countless official court dox and the $cilons just have the word of Hubbard.
  19. Anonvox Member

Thank you.
  20. enronanonron Member

Tom Cruise has been busy using his adopted son to try to reel in Will Smith:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfmc_id=200&objectid=10505745

Tom Cruises' son Connor is about to make the break into showbiz.

The 13-year-old, the adopted son of Cruise and ex-wife Nicole Kidman, has been signed on to appear in a film starring Tom's pal Will Smith.

Connor will play Smith's character as a teenager in the film Seven Pounds, People magazine reported today.

Connor formally auditioned for the role.

A source told People: "Tom is so proud of Connor. He's proud of him for really doing this on his own."

The Columbia Pictures film also co-stars Woody Harrelson and Rosario Dawson.
  21. avatar2008 Member

If you've been following the gossip, TC is actually busy recruiting celebs into the fold:
    1. Beckhams
    2. Smiths
    3. Brad and Angelina Jolie

He is also investing with David Beckham to spread Scientology via, a soccer team which they plan to form together, probably called, The Hubbards
  22. avatar2008 Member

I c wut u did thar
  23. gizmogirl Member

He has also been busy trying to bolster his image in Hollywood. The whole $100,000 birthday party for Suri was to show he is still a star and does things on a grand scale. I am sure he is going out and trying to weasel in on every A list party being held. That, I think, is also why he is going back on Oprah, and I bet this time he will attempt to be as sane as he can.

In Hollywood having a couple of failed movies puts a real mark of doom on you and people tend to think failure can rub off. They want NOT be the guy standing next to you or sitting with you at a public function.
  24. AnonBuff Member

this just in from yahoo news: Hold on to your couch: Cruise returning to 'Oprah' - Yahoo! News

CHICAGO - Oprah might want to nail down her furniture. Tom Cruise is scheduled to return to "The Oprah Winfrey Show," nearly three years after a couch-jumping appearance that spawned countless YouTube parodies and late-night jokes.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The two-part show will coincide with the 25th anniversary of Cruise's booty-shaking turn in the film "Risky Business." Friends and colleagues will surprise Cruise with taped messages honoring his work in movies, according to a statement Thursday from Harpo Productions.

Winfrey will interview Cruise from his home in Telluride, Colo., for the first show on May 2, which will cover his "family, his life and the future," Harpo said. Then on May 5, Cruise will appear in Winfrey's Chicago studio.

Cruise became the butt of jokes after a May 2005 appearance on Winfrey's show, where he repeatedly jumped on the talk-show host's couch, saying his love for then-new girlfriend Katie Holmes was "beyond cool."

Cruise and Holmes became parents in April 2006 with the birth of their daughter, Suri, and married in Italy in November 2006.
  25. anyjane Member

Oh god. Won't somebody PLEASE think of the couch?
  26. Anonabliss Member

Yeah, Im sure his Dad had absolutely NOTHING to do with him getting the role.

It would be a good thing for his children to get in the limelight and a little recognition. Then when they blow, it will be all the more sweet. You know its only a matter of time.
  27. Vandell Member

I imagine he was told by his agent(s) to shut the hell up about it or else you won't get any work. 'cause when/if the shit goes down and [the Church of] Scientology gets put on cult status, he'll be target number one and his career will go straight down the pooper.

I guess.

Furfag out.
  28. GooD Member

29. A_nonchalant Member

Tom Cruise opening his mouth about us would be a PR disaster. It would catapult us into the mainstream, and Co$ desperately wants us isolated. Jenna's Nightline piece may finally spur them into bringing out their Top Gun (c wut i did thar?), but I still think they'll be shooting themselves in the foot with it.

It might also be that Tom Cruise is a Scientologist in the same sense that Miscavige is a Scientologist - e.g., what are these petty drones able to do for ME?!
    "Rescuing" them at the cost of potential damage to his career would not be a rational decision in Tom's mind, or his handlers.

I hope Katie splits. The tabloids were gibbering about the possibility a few days ago, never have I wanted those refuse heaps to come true before. That'd sort of put the kicker in Co$'s public image for a long while to come.
  30. Himbeertoni Member

Not only Tom Cruise is silent also DM had nothing to say since january it´s quiet, too quiet!
  31. Bollerhat Member

silent before the storm? or old man about to turn on his sprinklers?

your choice david.

you know they can have will smith im getting this guy

undertaker-4.jpg

and im making it known that we want nothing to do with the Co$ even though some members claim they have our support

[IMG]
  32. avatar2008 Member

They see me jumpin', they hatin'
    They going to try to catch me jumping couches
  33. SamuelAdams Member

Sounds like they are trying to pull out all the stops to salvage his career. A 2 day feature. 1st day being a remote interview to make sure A) he doesn't blow it. B) Gauge audience reaction.

That or the audience will be stacked with Scilons.

Part of me wonders if some of this "Oh Noes, Kaballah" & "Oh Noes, Oprah Cult" bullshit is intended to put unreasonable fear into those stars or belief systems that Anonymous cares about them one way or another. Much like how they tried to convince a Catholic forum board they we were going to go after them.
  34. Bollerhat Member

how did that turn out by the way?