Customize

The Bridge collapses

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Mutante, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: The Bridge collapses

Seems to provide an answer to:

Answer: Like a black hole.
  2. Mutante Member

akira06.jpg
  3. Re: The Bridge collapses

They might find Jimmy Hoffa up there
  4. Anonynamefag Member

Graduating from Purif to introspective rundown? Hoshi--!
  5. Whanonstler Member

Escape velocity from Earth's gravity well is just a tick under 7 miles per second (yes, mps, suck it metricfags) but I am thinking about 10-11 to escape Kirsti's

I am so ashamed that I fapped to that after seeing her in the first Start Trek movie. I was young though, and she was hot... I mean... from this...

alley_saavik1.jpg

To that lardy cow??

Fuck you, Scientology! THIS IS WHY!
  6. coskilla Member

These two bitches dont close the bar down, they close the all you can eat buffet down.

kirstie-alley-oprah-500x375-copy.jpg
  7. Smurf Member

I know Chastity & it's sad, IMHO, that she's taken this route, instead of availing herself to clinical therapy to deal with a host of issues... weight gain, years of chain smoking & drinking, the death of her father (Sonny Bono) which she really never got over, his conversion to Scientology, and her inability to find a career niche in the shadow of her famous mother.

If you've seen clips of the old "Sonny & Cher" show where Chastity made appearances as a tot, you'd see how beautifull a girl she was. I doubt her gender re-assignment will bring her any joy & peace and she may revert back to a woman later on.
  8. CantPickaName Member

shes wants an "AddaDicktome"
  9. the anti Member

is that possible? i heard once you became a chick you can't go back to a dude, same other way around?
  10. Anonymous Member

This is the future Incident 3. Kirsty Alley will be the destruction of Earth, and with it, the Marcab Invasion Fleet.

Which can only mean one thing: KIRSTY IS XENU'S REINCARNATION
  11. eddieVroom Member

I think you're just jealous that you can't pull off the Easter Dress and Mary Janes look...

edit: IIRC, the Standards of Care for Gender Reassignment would REQUIRE her to be in therapy, as a prerequisite to receive hormone prescriptions. It certainly works that way in M2Fland.
  12. Anonymous Member

It appears she is raising the bar on the concept of "Big Hollywood Star."
  13. Re: The Bridge collapses

It's an indisputable fact that Scientology has never produced a single clear or OT in it's 50+ year history, all it's produced is a bunch of empty bank accounts of people too weak to confront the fraud of Scientology and too weak to be honest with themselves about Scientology
  14. wolfyrik Member

Dianetics cures addiction......honest guv. Seriously folks how can the cult claim to cure drug addicts and improve conditions when they can't even help Kirsty Ally to lose weight. Improving health? How? She's an OT and can't even control her own matter, let alone anything else.

When Kirsty's body gives up and she has a massive coronary, do you think her grave will read "scientology works and it helps people"?
  15. Anonymous Member

Can you imagine her sitting at a Stress Test table as a "volunteer" trying to sell Dianetics during a Bookathon? What a MASSIVE embarrassment (pun intended) that would be for the scienos. She would be sitting there as a big FAT testimony that the "tech" doesn't work. Ironically, at the end of the creepy "Orientation" film is shown a bunch of people and celebs giving their testaments about what Sci Fi ology has done for them. Kirsti says something like "Frankly, if it wasn't for Dianetics and Scientology, I would be dead." I hope she gets a grip on her life - OUTSIDE of the cult.
  16. Whatwho Member

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!! A hump like a snow hill! It is Moby Alley!
  17. Anonymous Member

Heard about the Orientation thing and her "testimony." Anyone got a short snippet of that bit of the film?
  18. JMBrandon Member

I know not what it smells of, but I'm willing to wager it crawls with these...

crab2.jpg

crab1-1.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

She appears at 9:46 if you can be bothered. Dead Isaac Hayes is at 9:11 FYI.

YouTube - leaked scientology orientation video part 3
  20. EastAnon Member

She's gonna impersonate someone soon.

article-0-018002D800000578-910_468x486.jpg
  21. CantPickaName Member

I wish i could find that clip i saw of her talking about scientology saying things like

"When you die you roam around a hospital looking for a good looking couple thats about to have a baby and move into that body" funny stuff
  22. Re: The Bridge collapses

"...and Kirstie Alley was weighing in behind narconon in a big way." - The Complex: page 155
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Suzette Member

If she really ate 29,000 calories in one day, that alone proves she's seriously disturbed.

If she didn't eat 29,000 calories in one day, she's either a compulsive liar or incapable of addition.

Either way she needs to get the hell out of Scientology and get some real help. If she melts down they'll lock her in a room and put her on the Lisa McPherson diet, which won't be a good idea at all.
  25. Mutante Member

Maybe anons could create a diet plan for Kirstie and issue it to her in an open letter.
  26. Re: The Bridge collapses

Well, the Intro Rundown would make sure she lost the weight...

And the Lisa consequences would make sure it stayed off...

KA could become dead thin, all through the power of $cientology!
  27. wolfyrik Member

That's about 15 Pizza Hut Pizzas per day. I call bullshit on Kirsty.

The average evening meal will way in around 500-700 calories a day. Most Frozen pizzas are around 800 calories, 1200 at the upper limit. Chocolate sundaes with all the trimming tend to be around 600-700 might push 1000 if they're REALLY good. Home made meals tend to be lower than that.
  28. Anonymous Member

lol @ "the church has ethics units" .... yes, they do, and their job is to make your life fucking hell!
  29. crockhat Member

That vid.... jeesus....
    lie upon lie upon lie upon lie....
  30. darkshadow667 Member

Scientology. No Yourself. No Life.
  31. xenubarb Member

Those there be robber crabs, aka coconut crabs. Tis said three sailors can dine off one crab, which is why they're protected in teh Christmas Islands. Ppl would eat 'em all if they weren't.

But probably not if they were crawling around on Kirstie!
  32. Herro Member

kirste alley is fat. wow, so funny and relevant. i think we need a situation room.
  33. Anonymous Member

debbie_downer.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

CHUBBY%20CHASER%20jpeg.jpg
  35. basil Member

Or, another way, this is the 8000 calorie burger, on sale in the US: Ananova - 8,000-calorie burger

[IMG]

I don't think I could eat ONE of those, let alone the four required PER DAY to reach Kirstie's target. Alternatively, that's 15 tubs of Pringles - pick your flavours.

Failing that, the 15 pounder a couple of times might do it for her..

[IMG]
  36. Mutante Member

Bacon. Now I'm hungry :-|
  37. Re: The Bridge collapses

1229770277256.jpg?t=1245348688.gif
  38. Anonymous Member

Guys this is serious, she could destroy the protests. just have her stand between anons and org. Better than curtain tech.
  39. XenuExMachina Member

This is now my favorite image ever. period.:D
  40. Anonymous Member

blot out the sun tech?