Customize

The Bridge collapses

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Mutante, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Mutante Member

2. xenubarb Member

Re: The Bridge collapses

Been spending all her time Twittering and eatin donuts? Her twitters have been kind of bizarre in the last week. Made me wonder if she was "on" something.
  3. Re: The Bridge collapses

Scientology works and helps people. OM NOM NOM NOM
  4. basil Member

I hear the Purif can do funny things to the body... no reason why the mind shouldn't suffer with all that crap too.
  5. avbb Member

MOOO!
  6. Uncle Bruce Member

As long as she's not "on top", shudder!
  7. basil Member

I'm heavier than that, and I manage to function perfectly normally in life *shrugs*
  8. Scatman Member

It's not because of the Purif. It's actually a glut of Body Thetans! Hubbard forgot to invent a laxative that blows out BTs.
  9. Scatman Member

Kirstie's high on the spirit of Xenu.
  10. pooks Member

I think it's more likely that she's gearing up for a meltdown. That if that happens, it would make for great lulz.
  11. Re: The Bridge collapses

She just needs to down a few bottles of Thetan Blow...that's all...she'll be fine...maybe.
  12. basil Member

Kirsty's meltdown.

[IMG]
  13. Anonymous Member

Ever considered exercise, you fat bloaty lard arse?

That's about 18 stone. Or 1.5 Saddos worth.

You should eat less and exercise moar ;)
  14. Anonymous Member

Scientology works and it helps people!... gain 400 pounds and piss their career away.
  15. Anon-007 Member

250Lbs is a lot of weight.

I didn't realise you were an American, Basil?
  16. basil Member

Masturbation is good exercise, so I'm told. Worked for Popeye.
  17. Whanonstler Member

I would hit it. With Thor's Hammer! Jesus Christ, she fucking *ate* the bridge.

Scientology works and helps people.
  18. avbb Member

I think you're right on this Pooks. Kristie has become quite obnoxious over the past couple of years. Almost every photo I see of her, she's flipping people off, angry, fat and ugly.
  19. Whanonstler Member

I just noticed the picture of Chasity Bono... does she actually need the sexual reassignment surgery, because, man... she could pass already.
  20. Anon-007 Member

But which star was caught smoking crack?

And is Morgan Freeman really a pedophile?
  21. D... Member

Scientology cures you of your career.
  22. Whanonstler Member

I want to know that about the star too. Looks to healthy for Amy Winehouse.

And as for Morgan, you leave Morgan alone- that smoove, smoky baritone would make anyone's panties damp.
  23. Anonymous Member

Another AMAZING scientology success story! You guyz don't get it. She is CAUSE over Life, Matter, Energy, Space and Time. Including huge masses of FAT! Just LOOK at all that blubber she was able to create with her SOOPER SEKRIT OATEE POWAHS!
  24. basil Member

Do I recall that Sonny Bono was a Scientologist?
  25. Mutante Member

She's certainly at cause over matter. Another 50lb and watch out for the accretion disc.
  26. Whanonstler Member

Kirsti is absorbing MEST and will become our galaxy reborn, recreated in L Ron's drug infused vision! Oh, shi~!
  27. Annia Lilith Member

-Scientology works and helps people- (yeah right....)
  28. Anonymous Member

I think you're right.
  29. Anonymous Member

accretion disc=i had to look it up, but then i lol'd
  30. the anti Member

looking at that almost makes me want to have a heart attack
  31. pooks Member

The more I look at this the more I think she's heading for a meltdown. Kirsti is a BIG celebrity. She is also a very indoctrinated Scientologist. I'm guessing she is having some serious cognative dissonance going on right about now.

I'm going to go straight into speculation mode here but I'm guessing that Kirstie does not see real MD's for a yearly checkup. More than likely she's hook up with quacks, chirco's, naturopathics, etc. I didn't know any Scio's that went for yearly checkups. Scio's just don't do that. They go to MD's only when they have to because nothing else is working, and many times, it's too late.

Kirstie could have a hypothyroidism, diabetes, apena, and a host of other problems that go with being fat. I'm sure she's having bouts of depression and she's trying to handle all of this by going into session several times a day and solo auditing on OT 7 in order to get rid of all those fucking Body Thetans that are stopping her from being free.

On top of that, she goes on Oprah last month and says she's been studying and researching and she's developed her own weight loss program and is going to twitter about it and release it sometime soon. So she really puts the pressure on herself to lose weight, but because she's mindfucked to the max, she's never going to pull this off, because Scn not only doesn't work, but it fucks you in the ass every chance it gets.

I hope she does have that meltdown, and I truly hope that it causes her to see what scn's all about.
  32. Re: The Bridge collapses

I'm not sure why anyone would think Scientology could make someone healthy, It's not like L. Ron Crackhead was the picture of health
  33. Anonymous Member

hey, kirstie! waddle your fat ass back down here to flag and screech at us again about how we Anons should try $cientology because it works!
  34. Anon-007 Member

Are you personifying Scientology as a male rapist, or a butch lezbo with a strap-on then?

I only ask because some women actually find anal sex pleasurable ;)
  35. Anonymous Member

36. N. Ron Rubber Member

How interesting. In this vid (@5:37), Magoo explains she gain 100 lbs when she did OT VII. Just like Kirstie.

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6951692086122912946&ei=FkU5SpedCI_wlAeYofiWBA&q=Tory+Christman+xenutv+&hl=fr"]Scientology: "Speaking Freely" Tory Christman[/ame]

Wanna lose weight, Kirstie? Leave the cult.
  37. puck35 Member

Kirstie's meltdown would put the Exxon Valdez spill to shame.
  38. FUCK Member

why yes you do
  39. Re: The Bridge collapses

Come on guise, she is just following the tech!

40. Mutante Member

THIS IS WHY