Customize

"The Bridge" by Brett Hanover - No Longer Available?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by 2Ke, Apr 22, 2008.

1. 2Ke Member

"The Bridge" by Brett Hanover - No Longer Available?

I did some searching and have come up dry in regards to this film on the internet. In regards to legality, the credits state that it is able to be distributed as royalty-free digital media, but he later stated that he no longer supported it due to copyright issues and didn't want to be contacted in regards to it (I'm sure pressure from the Co$ was greatly involved). xenutv.net had a page with information about the film, but all the downloads listed were dead links.

So, my question is, are we simply SOL on seeing this movie now? Or are there any loose copies still in distribution? If it's illegal then void what I've said and baleet the topic, but seeing as how it's a rather strange situation I'm not sure if it is or not. If it is still floating around and legal, a link would be swell. :fuckyou:
  2. Re: "The Bridge" by Brett Hanover - No Longer Available?

Try a hunt on BitTorrent. :D
  3. Re: "The Bridge" by Brett Hanover - No Longer Available?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2196573959887248236

be patient, go to the main google link, sometimes it buffers, other times it plays silly buggers, but it was working 5 minutes ago.

perhaps you should check out xenutv more thoroughly .
  4. 2Ke Member

Re: "The Bridge" by Brett Hanover - No Longer Available?

Thank you, good sir or madam... I actually was looking at a page that mirrored that one identically, but had dead links... it must have been a bad link in the first place, rerouting to a dead xenutv page. Much appreciated, though.
  5. Re: "The Bridge" by Brett Hanover - No Longer Available?

no problem, i got my copy from google, if I have timethis afternoon, i wll make a bittorrent for it and add the link later.

EDIT:The Bridge (2007) A Film About Scientology (download torrent) - TPB