Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by geektechboy, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herro Member

Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

Unknown source means that the person feeding the info didn't want to be named.
  2. Optimisticate Member

:confused:

Holy crap I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

Keep thinking along those lines, Captain Obvious. This will work perfectly.
  3. auchraw Member

Let me guess. Unknown source is Big Sister.
  4. pardmepard Member

5. azonymous Member

6. Optimisticate Member

Something I thought of (and posted on Glosslip)... in articles I read a few years ago about the maroons who fell for the NY detox crap after 9/11, someone had theorized that scientology was pre-treating the towels they give to people after the purif. The pre-treatment reacts to sweat (or maybe just moisture?) and turns the towel different colors, mainly combinations of blue (purple, green, blue, etc). I'll have to do some digging, but it's out there.
  7. azonymous Member

I think I read something about pre washing in iodine soap?

don't have a link handy, think there may have been a YT vid?
  8. TinyDancer Member

lrn2sarcasm

The search function occasionally comes in handy. http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-activism/co-detox-purple-sweat-2784/
  9. Optimisticate Member

10. Anonypeg Member

11. Optimisticate Member

12. TinyDancer Member

13. Mooki Member

Nikki Finke’s Deadline Hollywood Daily Wash DC Pols Can’t Resist Hollywood Stars
    "Any day now the GOP taunts in advance of the Midterm Elections will start about the Democrats being "too Hollywood". But when Dubya was in office, Scooter Libby, the chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, and State Department No. 2 Richard Armitage had sitdowns with Tom Cruise about Germany's treatment of Scientologists."

But we're in a new admistration, and time is running out for the Co$....
  14. DeathHamster Member

The Rundown on Scientology's Purification Rundown May 30, 2007, John DeSio, New York Press
  15. OpThetXVI Member

Confessions of an erring wife, by Mrs Tom Cruise | Mail Online

16. Consensus Member

17. DeathHamster Member

Meh. Double post, and I'm too lazy to make up a whole new post and pretend I meant to do that.
  18. RHill Member

Yeah recycled from Jan 5th, and anyway, title should be "Tom Cruise Again Asserts Scientology Cured His Nonexistent Condition" since he told Larry King he didn't have dyslexia.
  19. auchraw Member

<<Katie Holmes may be coming to the end of her Purification Rundown diet, but it seems she isn’t stopping there with her commitment to Scientology. I can reveal that the 30-year-old actress resolves problems with her husband Tom Cruise by making weekly written confessions, as laid out in the Scientology code.>>

Secret source once again LeeAnn DeWitless? Is this stuff true or does she make it up?
  20. basil Member

"as laid out in the Scientology code"?

I thought these "overts and withholds" went in your "file", and you never discussed them with anyone except your auditor?
  21. Olrik Member

Scientologists create reality don't you remember?
  22. Mousey Member

tom cruise is an auditor
  23. Mooki Member

24. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

Tom in his own mind may think his constant manhandling of Katie is being gallant or something. Protip Tom: it just looks really creepy! I wonder how old Katie will get before she comes to the conclusion its really creepy too.
  25. basil Member

Yeah, but auditing your own husband/wife? I haven't ever heard of that before.
  26. Yoni Alter Member

Have you seen the Tokyo photos? Damn, Katie's skin is orange. Like she's eating nothing but carrots.
  27. Ima Nonymous Member

28. mefree Member

29. Anonse7en Member

[IMG]

Why doesn't a friend or family member point out to Katie that she appears more like Michael Jackson with each passing week.

Sorry about the mess
  30. Anon-007 Member

I gather that according to HCOP 127/01, the husband can audit his wife using either:

- one of the cans (as long as he's warmed it up first) or

- a touch assist (using his special organic probe)

Makes perfect sense to me ;)
  31. fitch2000 Member

"Tom Cruise to go on camp across US
    London (IANS): Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise wants to take his family camping across the US.

Cruise, his wife actress Katie Holmes and their daughter Suri will stay away from luxury hotels in tents and cook under the stars, reports mirror.co.uk.

Holmes said: "We love the outdoors. Once when we were camping Tom made pasta carbonara for me. He knows exactly how to do it. A pinch of this, a pinch of that. He has a recipe, but he also kind of improvises by himself. You have to do the egg at a certain time." "

lmao, when I go camping I always cook "pasta carbonara " too. um no, that was sarcasm. They are both f'ing idiots. I hope he gets bitten by a nonpoisonous but very scary snake. 2 times.
  32. Anon-007 Member

English Translation:

Tom will be pitching a tent in the basement of the celebrity center, surrounded by a team of bodyguards.

So, he will factually be 'under the stars'. Except there are very few famous people left in the Cult now.
  33. gizmogirl Member

Covert_SP over on Clambake just posted this:

This from a Sydneys' Daily Telegraph Newspaper.

Quote "WHAT would make Tom Cruise take his family on a red eye commercial flight, albeit first class, from New York to Tokyo, when he usually flies himself to cities worldwide.

Perhaps the global financial crisis has even hit the kings of Hollywood.

Cruise flies his own Gulfstream G550 and owns two other planes, and last year bought his wife, Katie Holmes, a jet.

But to promote his new film Valkyrie in Tokyo, which hits the screens on March 20, Tom, Katie and their daughter Suri touched down at Narita International Airport on a commercial flight.

And by going commercial, the Cruises have saved themselves or Valkyrie's film company, United Artists, more than $300,000.

-- $300,000 saved by flying commercial.... what sort of in-flight entertainment does lil Tom provide on his Gulfstream????

more here - Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes fly commercial to Tokyo, Japan | The Daily Telegraph
  34. Optimisticate Member

Considering that 10 years ago it cost approximately $10-$20K per leg to fly planeloads of overpaid high ranking corporate execs and government (foreign and domestic) officials, I would say that the $300K is overdoing it a bit unless they were bathing/douching/mixing Suri's muck with Dom Perignon, fueled the plane with it, and landed in a pool of it. Security would be minimal as seats on the planes are minimal. But I bet it costs a TON to haul Tom's ego around and stroke it as per contract.
  35. Optimisticate Member

/r/ mods to close thread and create part deux. thread is returning errors with every post and i'm not done making fun of these ppls.
  36. Anon-007 Member

This thread has out lived its purpose, and should now be consigned 'down below' where it can be enjoyed by those who's names should not be uttered in public.
  37. TinyDancer Member

38. TinyDancer Member

39. fitch2000 Member

NO U
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.