Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by geektechboy, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon8982 Member

Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

I don't think anyone is trying to convince Herro of anything in this thread.

Niacin overdose, a fundamental part of the Purif, is a serious health risk.

Niacin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Herro Member

Well it could be deadly, but most scientologists don't end up dying unnatural deaths, so that's a bit dishonest. But that's beside the point. Put people aren't likely to take shit like "Scientology Kills" seriously. It sounds to wonky to somebody that doesn't know about the CoS. Why make things more difficult when things like fraud and abuses of members are so much easier to demonstrate and are every bit as effective?
  3. anon8982 Member

People don't take "Scientology Kills' seriously?

I find it grabs public attention.

If anyone I talk to remembers just those two words and Googles "Scientology Kills" when they get home then my job is done.

scientology kills - Google Search

google-babe.jpg
  4. mefree Member

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mystory/kim03.txt

Although the poster is not a doctor or a scientist, she brings up some very good points. There is really no scientific basis for the purification rundown. It certainly has no affect on radiation.
    Niacin certainly has benefits but the dosages here are dangerous.

The other thing I would mention is that all things are not equal for all people. What one person can tolerate, another cannot.
  5. Optimisticate Member

THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGY DOES TO YOU.
  6. Prozac4Tom Member

"She looks like a million bucks" isn't a phrase that can be used to describe Katie Holmes anymore. Tom should be punished for destroying her looks and her health. Oh well, the more she looks like shit in public, the more the gossip rags let people know how dangerous scientology's practices are.

I hope this all leads to an awesome worldwide televised event exposing the con and dangers of the purif soon.
  7. Jettlag Member

Untreated cancer, mal- and untreated seizures, etc. are all "natural" deaths.

The high levels of Niacin in the purif rundown can cause liver damage.
  8. Jettlag Member

And someone please send poor Katie a nice comfort food dinner complete with roast whatever, gravy, potatoes and healthy fresh veggies. She looks horrific.
  9. Herro Member

Scientologists aren't the only ones that eschew the use of medicine.
  10. Jettlag Member

But that would be another board & topic, another cause, etc. etc.....
  11. Anonynamefag Member

Christian Science is just as crazy as the $cilon core belief, but they don't have prison camps or a paramilitary group.
  12. Smurf Member

13. Anonynamefag Member

Re: Katie Holmes Opens Up.

Katie is killing herself. At the very least, if she doesn't stop soon, there will be permanent damage.

If you are reading this, Tom, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you love this woman more than your fucked up religion, then you would immedaitely send her to get REAL help, not the bullshit some crappy scifi author pulled out of his ass. No man would do this to his wife.
  14. basil Member

Lovely picture of Katie in yesterday's free London Metro paper.

katiemetro.jpg
  15. Shinythings Member

I suggest an anon message to either KH or TC (or both about this). Best case scenario they wake up, worst case scenario we have a document to say "we told you".
  16. parrotnut Member

type III? In other words, brainwashed to the point of a psychotic break?
  17. rummychick99 Member

Can someone tell me why Tom, who is a control freak, would let her go out looking like this? He knew she would be photographed and her pictures would be shown all over the world and people would be commenting about her appearance.

She looks like she can barely stand up. Everyone is assisting her all along the way.

What is he trying to accomplish by letting her out in public like this..he could have easily told someone, "Do her nails, her hair, and put some make up on her."

I just don't get it. I wonder if the insurance company for the movie is Scientology owned because I don't understand why they wouldn't try to step in to try to prevent losses.
  18. blankstare Member

You forgot caek.
  19. Optimisticate Member

No, just a double layer cake
  20. Kilia Member

^^^^THIS!^^^^
    Common-sense post!!
  21. Anonynamefag Member

Good God, you're right.

Reading this, it's almost like Tom wants people to notice how bad Katie looks. Can anyone think of a reason?

Katie is a walking cult footbullet. What would Tom have to gain by parading her malnourished ass around town?
  22. auchraw Member

Well someone did ask. I can think of a reason. Doesn't mean it is true, but it looks as if Tom has fallen out with his mother and sisters since he took Mummy to the Golden Globes. The family mansion in LA is for rent. He has sent Bella away to school in Oregon so no more home schooling by his sister. I see a lot more photos of him and Connor. His other sibling Lee Ann DeWitless is still writing drivel for the Press - 'They are all so happy together playing Happy Famlies and Scrabble, FFS, and hope LRH will bless them with another baby' - but this is surely getting embarrassing. The family don't appear any more, or do they?

So perhaps Tom is actually fond of Katie and is also fed up with the damage being done to her and to him and to his career by Scientology and his witless sisters and is beginning to see where it leads. I mean, he was never very bright but even he must see things are a mess.

If Katie is putting on an act, it's the best of her career and I can't see the point. She reminds me of an old auntie who went senile some years before she died, smiled a lot but made no sense at all.
  23. rummychick99 Member

He obviously wants people to see how messed up she is. So then we have to think about why that would be and why would it be an advantage to the cult. Going way out on a conspiratorial scale....is there an advantage to having the picture shut down. Does he make money from the insurance company? Is it better that it shuts down than be a flop. Why have her look like she is at death's door instead of prettying her up and trying to maintain a facade? He wants people to see her. He could have kept her at home. He could have had her dolled up. Is there some kind of money laundering going on with the film and the insurance company. ..This is way out on a speculative scale..but damn..what he is doing is strange.

Sheesh, maybe he truly has gone round the bend, too...I mean more so than .....ah, just crazy ole' tom.
  24. Optimisticate Member

What house of his is up for rent? The one with the moat? The one he just made gazillions of dollars worth of security upgrades to?

Anyone wanna go in on it with me? :D
  25. anonakatie Member

The problem with wondering why he would want her out there looking like this presumes some things we may not be able to presume.

It presumes that he is as observant as a normal person and it presumes that he is thinking as a normal person.

Since both assertions are quite likely incorrect, I think we cannot assume logic from the illogical.
  26. auchraw Member

You missed this?
  27. Optimisticate Member

No, but I didn't see any thetanproofing shown, and there's no moat.

I want a moat.

And realtor.com listing since October 2007? Not a new listing.
  28. auchraw Member

If the thetans come after you, a moat is not going to help. Maybe they have all gone off to hide in their vaults.

But you're right about the listing. Old news?
  29. Anonse7en Member

Is it just me or does one or both of these celebs look like they have a terminal illness, Its probly just the detox but WTF are you detoxing 4 when you have no body fat, have your own personal cook and a strict diet specifically designed to avoid toxins and non organic foods. i think there is more going own too this story and i really hope its not that Katie is sick....
  30. muldrake Member

The purpose of the purif has nothing to do with "detox." The purpose is to weaken your body by exhausting you and overhwelming you with sensations, so that you're more easily brainwashed. You are more suggestible when you are in a stress state. Pretty much every cult does this shit. For instance, the Moonies isolate recruits, such as by driving them in vans out into a building in the middle of nowhere, and separate out anyone who gets critical of the cult indoctrination. (They call this "separating the goats from the sheep.")

I doubt Hubbard gave a flying fuck whether or not the Purif did anything useful. The sole point of it is to recruit people into the cult.

This isn't unique to cults. Something like the Marines or any other military organization (worth anything) does a similar thing. I'm no fan of the military, but I will distinguish it positively from cults in one respect. While military organizations similarly brainwash you into being willing to kill or die if you're told to (most cults want your money and not your life), at least military training is useful once you get out into the real world, and you're also likely to be able to defend yourself successfully against pretty much anyone who doesn't have military training.

The tactic is the same, though. Break you down and destroy your ego, then rebuild you into whatever the programmer wants, whether that's a cultist or a soldier. Being a cultist is worth absolutely jack-shit to society, though. It's like being, to human society, what a cancer cell is to a human body. Being a soldier is, at least sometimes, useful to society and to the person turned into one.
  31. Herro Member

Very good observation. Can't believe I never realized this before. It's no secret that they want all their recruits to do the purif before they start their auditing and other shit.
  32. mefree Member

I am afraid you are correct about this.
  33. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

ramey_holmes_090302_mn-1.jpg.gif
  34. Optimisticate Member

Once again, an old story is brought from the ashes and is quoted as "all new". Either that, or Katie's record is skipping and she's still saying the same thing she was a couple years ago.

Media comments are quite cutting, but I'm sure Katie won't be allowed to see any of them.

However, we are invited to dinner!

One example: Katie Holmes Is Tired Of Lies - YourTango

35. Optimisticate Member

doublepost

doubleyerpleasure
  36. Anonse7en Member

Why risk it all fucking around with celebs and such? Or do you think the scilon's think American women are dumb enough to see Katie and think to them selves "Hey i guess i could lose a little weight with a detox myself.
  37. muldrake Member

I think it's because whatever Hubbard's motive was for coming up with it, they don't necessarily know that now. Now, it's dogma and they have to do it because it's how they do things and always have. I think Purif issues have cost them a couple potential celebs. There have been stories about celebs blowing after the Purif before, whether true or not. For example, some of the gossip rags claimed, after Michael Jackson publicly collapsed, that it was the result of the Purif.

People have reported that in many respects, celebrities get "Scientology Lite" without the nastier abuses. They are more likely to kiss their asses and suck up to them to get money and PR out of them than threaten them with "ethics." But apparently, they do make them do the Purif, and presumably especially when they have drug issues, do it any time they relapse.
  38. mrfyde Member

She looks like Golam from lord of the rings.
  39. Optimisticate Member

The problem is that it's not women, but tween and teen girls who often seek to emulate their idols. While I really don't see any girls idolizing Katie Holmes, it's one of those weird things and she actually might have a few fans.

With the misinformation out there, and advertising this crap as a diet, the media is putting many girls at risk as they did when Kate Moss was the shit and all the little girls wanted the "heroin look".

[STRIKE]Scientology[/STRIKE] "Unknown sources" feed this crap to the media and they believe it.

Oh shit, that just gave me an idea. Can I change my name here to "Unknown Source"?
  40. Anonymous Member

I lol'd
    From Gawker today:
    Tom Cruise will play the U.S. president in a movie called the 28th Amendment. It's about how there's a shadow government that only he, a Scientologist space alien, can destroy.

Harpoons? Hard to care? But if you do send them here:
    Tom Cruise to Play The President | Showbiz Spy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.