Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by geektechboy, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mefree Member

2. FreakE420 Member

Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

tomkat-ilsole-date.jpg
  3. rummychick99 Member

4. Yoni Alter Member

Did anyone notice a whole bunch of articles on Katie Holmes' detox for pregnancy just went down?
  5. mongrel Member

Re: Tom Cruise 'flustered' by Cruz

Does anyone know if Cruz made any comments about scienlology after they broke up?
  6. FreakE420 Member

tom-katie-sole-2289-1.jpg
  7. mongrel Member

Is that a braided wookie scalp around her neck?
  8. rummychick99 Member

Look at her hand with the blue nails. The middle one isn't blue. Weird color. It looks like the polish isn't even on her nails. WTF? Why would she go out looking like that and why would Tom let her.

Celebrity Photo Gallery | Gossip Girls

She looks like she is drunk and needs help to the car..but she always look like that when she is with him.
  9. Kilia Member

Could she be pulling a Lisa McPherson without having to actually go all the way to naked?
  10. FreakE420 Member

tom-katie-sole-2289-1-Copy.jpg
  11. mongrel Member

This intrigues me. Please continue.

Did Tommy give her a gift of shrunken SP heads?
  12. mefree Member

Yes. She's also wearing my grandmother's sweater and purse.
  13. OpThetXVI Member

Yup - and the Daily Mail ones have no problems printing quotes from "a source" (wonder who the source likely works for) :
    Frail and dishevelled Katie Holmes steps out for dinner... looking anything but A-list | Mail Online

Have sent info on the Purif Rundown to Nathan Kay and Chris Johnson, but they may value their celebrity-mingling lifestyles too much to grow a pair and report more than "OMG she hasn't done her nails today!"
    And they didn't ok my comment on yesterday's story either...
  14. mongrel Member

Damned graverobbers!
  15. rummychick99 Member

holy shit..she looks even more horrible in that picture..and I am glad they brought up her nails.

Anyone know who insures that movie? They should be told about the Purification Rundown. This girl looks like she could croak at any moment.
  16. Anonynamefag Member

If Katie Holmes dies because of $cientology, the gloves are coming off.

There's no way in hell they'll be able to sweep it under the rug. Even if I have to go streaking through CNN and MSNBC with "$CIENTOLOGY KILLED KATIE" tatooed on my ass, I will never let them get away with it.
  17. rummychick99 Member

The Extra Man

The Extra Man (2010)

Production Companies

* 3 Arts Entertainment
    * Likely Story
    * Tax Credit Finance

If I was the insurance company for this film I would put a stop to this nonsense. She is progressively getting worse judging by the public photos. I haven't found the name of the insurance company.
  18. mefree Member

LOL
  19. TinyDancer Member

20. Yoni Alter Member

21. FreakE420 Member

katie-holmes1.jpg
  22. TinyDancer Member

23. flimbos Member

Tom Cruises house is for rent.. It does come with spare thetans and perhaps a bit of frosen LRH semen.

918 N Alpine Dr, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210 - MLS ID#07-224681 - Rentals real estate - REALTOR.com®

Source (DUTCH): SpitsNieuws : Huis Tom Cruise te huur
    Comments there are already p00ned with stuff like "Including free scientology indoctrination" and "Does that include thetans?" etc ;)

Dunno if this was already posted .. sorry if it was: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...atie-Holmes-steps-dinner--looking-A-list.html
  24. TinyDancer Member

25. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Related News Thread

I saw what u did thar. :O
  26. Anonynamefag Member

I lol'd.
  27. flimbos Member

This is how we roll

Main dutch news site (perhaps number two) and newspaper: SpitsNieuws : Scientology-dieet sloopt Katie Holmes

28. flimbos Member

29. OpThetXVI Member

Just do a google search for “Katie has almost rid her body of toxins".

Nearly 300 news articles, all printing the exact same quote from "a source" (124 are quoting it from the Daily Mail piece). Shows how lazy the entertainment journos can be regarding accepting soundbites from dubious sources.
  30. rummychick99 Member

Legal battle brewing and tom's attorney will be a target too

"And the company is acting none too scared, adding, "We're going into production of a t-shirt inspired by Cruise's attorney with the words 'legal addict' on the front and 'I sue everybody' on the back.""

Tom Cruise - Call Me That, I'll Sue! - TMZ.com

That would be a great T Shirt for Scientology...
  31. mojo Member

too bad about the biggest toxin in her life
  32. anon8982 Member

33. rummychick99 Member

34. auchraw Member

And the source of all this garbage about the purif and its 'herbal drinks' and pregnancy - no mention of liver damage or organ failure after cooking for days in a sauna - is no doubt Lee Ann Dewhatsit? Check out Konrad Aigner: he collapsed and eventually died; check out Barbara Zizik: she suffered liver damage. Any more?
  35. anon8982 Member

Yeah, at least one more. Scientology didn't like the story that linked Scientology 'treatment' to Jett Travolta and had it censored from the Internet. Luckily anonymous had already saved it.

GlossLip Glosslip Exclusive: Daily Mail Threatened By Church of Scientology, Forced To Pull Travolta Story

[IMG]
  36. Herro Member

Stick with what doctors have said about toxic doses of naicin. One person dying and another suffering liver damage doesn't really mean anything from a statistical standpoint when you consider the number of people that do the purif. It's not healthy but it would be extremely misleading and dishonest to suggest that the purif is somehow life threatening without medical evidence.
  37. anon8982 Member

Narconon Exposed: Is Narconon Safe? - Dangerous detoxification

"At doses of over 50mg, niacin (nicotinic acid) may cause transient itching, flushing, tingling, or headache. Niacinamide in the form that occurs naturally in the body (nicotinamide) is free of these effects. Large doses of niacin may cause nausea and may aggravate a peptic ulcer. Side effects may be reduced by taking the drug on a full stomach. At doses of over 2g daily (which have been used to treat hyperlipidaemia) there is a risk of gout, liver damage, and high blood sugar levels, leading to extreme thirst."
    [John A. Henry, British Medical Association New Guide to Medicines and Drugs, 2000 edition]

Purif Dose: 100mg-5,000mg

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/purification-rundown-35259/

38. Herro Member

did you read my post? I said people should stick to pointing out the toxicity of the naicin doses. But it isn't likely to kill you. There's no need to sensationalize what is already an unhealthy practice which people are led to believe is a detoxification program. That is bad, that will make people angry. But as soon as you start saying that it's killing people, others are going to become more skeptical of your claims and it's going to be harder to convince them. And there just isn't any damning evidence of people dying from the purif. It's counterproductive to try and convince people that the purif is deadly. There's a lot of people here that would do well to stick to the KISS principle.
  39. anon8982 Member

Yep.
  40. auchraw Member

It's certainly counter-productive to try to convince Herror of anything. I thought we agreed a long time ago that Scientology kills? That it is, one way or another, quite literally deadly?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.