Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Third

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2009.

1. amaX Member

HAHAHAHAHAH! THREAD NECROMANCY!

http://www.celebitchy.com/227937/do..._cruises_broken_promises_to_make_her_a_star_/

Katie Holmes feels betrayed by Tom Cruise’s broken promises to make her a star

76913PCN_Holmes23.jpg
    A story in this week’s issue of In Touch revolves around this new batch of photos taken of Katie Holmes on 4/26. These pictures show the formerly perky actress looking weathered and truly exhausted with dead eyes, greying hair, and a generally unkempt appearance. While a make-up free Katie certainly isn’t a rare thing, she truly has seen better days than these photos would reveal. According to the story, Katie is feeling the strain of her marriage and is “devastated” that she’s not “living the charmed life Tom Cruise vowed to give her.” So I’m guessing that a $125,000 monthly shopping budget no longer fills the void caused by Xenu, his minions, and her tiny, lift-wearing husband?
    In Touch has spoken to an insider who claims that Katie is frustrated over a flagging career (her IMDb page confirms this), and that she’s really upset that Tom won’t do a film with her like he supposedly promised when they married. She also is allegedly upset that Tom leaves her alone so much to film all his movies (and pretend to be a serious rock star). Well I’ve always assumed that Katie enjoyed her Tom-free time because it seems like it would be more exhausting to be with him than without him. Who knew?
    76913PCN_Holmes24.jpg
    As Katie Holmes walked around a bustling New York City on April 26, she hardly looked like the beaming starlet who accepted Tom Cruise’s romantic marriage proposal just a few years ago. “She looked really tired,” an onlooker tells In Touch of the gray-speckled 33-year-old. “She seemed sad.”
    Indeed, katie doesn’t have much to smile about these days, as her husband, Tom Cruise, reignites his career — and fogets the promise he made to help make his wife a big star. While Tom works nonstop — he just finished filming Oblivion in New Orleans and is promoting Rock of Ages — dedicated mom Katie looks after their 6-year-old daughter, Suri. “Katie thought that being married to a huge star like Tom would open doors for her,” says a source, although both stars’ reps obviously deny the story. “But she’s not being offered the roles Tom vowed to get her.” Now she feels neglected. “This isn’t the life she signed up for, and she feels depressed.”
    [From In Touch, print edition, May 28, 2012]
    If this story is true, I can sort of understand Tom’s perspective in not acting alongside Katie in films. Not only is she kind of a tone-deaf actress, but he probably chose Katie (for his infamous round of wife auditions) specifically because there would be no danger of her eclipsing him in talent like Nicole Kidman threatened to do. The more successful that Nicole became as an actress, the less she faded into the shadows behind Tom, and Tom really seems like he needs to be the focal point of his relationships — probably because of his adorable little Napoleon complex. I’d like to feel sorry for Katie if she truly feels unfulfilled in this
    contract
    marriage, but she’s the one who signed up for this mess. Most of us would have been out the door at the first sign of couch-jumping madness.
    76913PCN_Holmes08.jpg
    76913PCN_Holmes10.jpg

blind gossssssip (http://blindgossip.com/?p=43744#more-43744):

Messy Hair And No Makeup
    woman-no-makeup-300x295.jpg [BlindGossip] This actress – who worked much more several years ago than she does now – has found the perfect way to annoy her controlling husband. He always insisted that she not step foot out of the house unless she was looking her best (full hair, makeup, clothes) because she was a “reflection of his image”.
    But now that they have quietly separated, she consistently walks out of the house in casual clothes and messy hair and no makeup (even when her destination isn’t the gym). Of course, the paparazzi are there, just waiting to snap her photo. Her publicist called and said,“Do you realize how much you’re p*ssing him off when you do that?” She replied, “Absolutely!” and giggled. Sounds like it’s just her little way of reclaiming her life.

• [IMG]
    May 18th, 2012 | Tags: actress, clothing, hair, makeup, photos | Category: BG 12345, Uncategorized
    182 comments to Messy Hair And No Makeup

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RightOn Member

I used to mostly blame Tom for Katie's demise
    Now I feel they are both to blame
  4. Anonymous Member

She has the appearance and expression of a tired, sleep-deprived Sea Org member.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. RightOn Member

I am reminded of this song. I sincerely hope it is not too late for Katie some day.
    I corrected the mistakes in the lyrics that the poster of this vid used.

She's come undone
    She didn't know what she was headed for
    And when I found what she was headed for
    It was too late

She's come undone
    She found a mountain that was far too high
    And when she found out she couldn't fly
    It was too late

It's too late
    She's gone too far
    She's lost the sun

She's come undone
    She wanted truth but all she got was lies
    Came the time to realize
    And it was too late

She's come undone
    Mama, it was too late

It's too late
    She's gone too far
    She's lost the sun

She's come undone
    Na, na na na na na na
    Too many mountains
    And not enough stairs to climb
    Too many churches
    And not enough truth
    Too many people
    And not enough eyes to see
    Too many lives to lead
    And not enough time

It's too late
    She's gone too far
    She's lost the sun

She's come undone
    Doh doh doh doh ....
    It's too late
    She's gone too far
    She's lost the sun

She's come undone
    It was too late

She's come undone
    She found a mountain that was far too high
    And when she found out she couldn't fly
    Mama, it was too late
    It's too late
    She's gone too far
    She's lost the sun

She's come undone
    Doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh
    Doh doh doh
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

In pics, is she carrying a page of food coupons?
  7. Anonymous Member

It would appear to be a handout that anyone would get on the street. She sure is dressed like someone who would need to use such coupons, tho.
  8. Anonymous Member

with his dong...
  9. RightOn Member

looks like a menu
    top reads deserts
    to bad she can't haz a flyer with some good helpful info
    also Tom needs to buy her new shooz
  10. Anonymous Member

Really? Her clothes say she needs coupons? Wow! I wear nicer clothes than that and use coupons.Why not save money?..... Your logic is retarded. Just sayin.
  11. Anonymous Member

LOL coupons
  12. whitesand Member

Estimates are that TC makes up to $60 million per film.

If he gives more than that to Scientology, she could need to use coupons :p.
  13. Anonymous Member

Incredible:
    1. That anyone thinks Cruise's acting is worth $60 million
    2. That anyone would actually go to see a production starring Cruise.

I guess there's just no accounting for "taste".
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

r u joo?
  15. Anonymous Member

no
  16. Herro Member

Tom Cruise is hittin this daily, nightly, and ever so rightly:

Katie%2BHolmes%2B1.jpg

Stay rectum ravaged, WWP
  17. Anonymous Member

She might have looked like that before her eyes and cheeks went all droopy dog from lack of sex. She don't look like that no moar. Old cheesecake is stale.
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

And moldy...
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Herro Member

Still looking pretty good as far as I can tell:

katieholmes300a.jpg
    katie-holmes-032009.jpg
    [IMG]
    2009.JPG
  20. Have you been watching?
  21. Anonymous Member

Nah, Herro still believes that Cruise is straight LOL
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Sure she looks great all dolled up once a month. Then she looks like death warmed over for the other three hundred-odd days in the year.

Yeah, I bet she's real sexy at home in private.
  23. Kilia Member

If she cannot make it on her own, she is really doomed...I mean REALLY!
  24. Anonymous Member

LOL Herro, old pics are old.
  25. Anonymous Member

Just read that Katie Holmes is in Kent Connecticut with Suri filming "The Seagull"
    I am too tired to find the story again for the ling.
    It was just a boring story saying they have been seen around the town of Kent.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Which 'Seagull'? I can think of two offhand- the Anton Checkov classic (which Katie would murder with lack of acting skills) or the more recent stage play about a worn out old hag who runs a bar with her ineffective husband- come to think of it perhaps the latter and she's just getting into character judging from recent pics.
  27. FreakE420 Member

What do you call a seagull that flies in the bay? ......A baygul! Ha!

And for more laughs:
    wtom3.jpg

wtom11.jpg

wtom4.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Maybe I've been hiding under a wicker basket for years but I had never seen this site before.

freekatie.yuku.com/forums/63/General-Discussion-on-Free-Katie#.T8u0PVIwKSo

The oddest thing I've discovered there yet (besides lots of fugly photos) are comments in this thread:
    http://freekatie.yuku.com/topic/11761/Tom-buys-Katie-s-smirk-another-magazine-cover#.T8ur_1IwKSo

Hmmm, where have I heard the over use of the adjectives "amazing" and "magical" before?
  29. anon walker Moderator

In short, there's simply not
    A more congenial spot...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. LocalSP Member

That case of Bell's Palsy hasn't helped Katie's looks either.
  31. grebe Member

I think Katie is cute.

Anyway, any truth to the rumor that Katie and Tom have separated?
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's this thread's version of "are we there yet?".
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Herro Member

From excited white people everywhere?
  34. Anonymous Member

What's a nigger know about white people?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. SPRTT Member

Also, looks liek she was too busy promoting "Artistry on Ice" in "Asia" and did not attend Tom Cruise's Friar's Club roast, a huge honor (no matter he is nowhere near Grant or Sinatra in terms of scope, contribution to the culture, and sheer cool badassness).

http://www.popsugar.com/Tom-Cruise-Friars-Club-Honor-Pictures-23533359?slide=0

(note that Bella also wasn't there. Here's to hoping she's having a life somewhere)

Artistry on Ice. On Ice. Cause when you think of figure skating in ASIA, you think of Katie Holmes!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/tori-spelling-katie-holmes-feud/

37. http://www.classicalite.com/article...idman-divorce-exs-church-katie-jamie-foxx.htm
  38. Anonymous Member

LOL, Tori Spellman calling someone else a talentless hack.

I bet Jamie's more fun than Tommy any day of the week. Maybe Katie will loosen up once she gets her freak on.
  39. Anonymous Member

^^^ugh, Spelling. How could I fuck that up, I'm still sober!!!!