Customize

The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by TinyDancer, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basil Member

Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

I'm glad they put the most important part in the bottom of the article.

2. fitch2000 Member

that's what i'm wondering too
  3. iaxiloll Member

0nce upon a time, Tomkat could not STFU about his cult.
  4. Sponge Member

Yeah wasn't it on the set of War of the Worlds when he was like insisting on having tents up for the crew to wander in and get "fondle assists"? Then there was all that lollish business about sending the crew his little cult "gift packs" at the end of shooting.
    Now it has become "the religion that dare not speak its name". Hahaha
  5. Anon-007 Member

I think this refers to Katie, and not the Batshit Crazy Tom Cruise (unless of course you are referring to Tom as a queen?)

"One film source from the set said that each crew member had signed agreements saying they would not ask the superstar about her religion, Scientology."
  6. basil Member

Does that equally mean that nobody is going to bug the crew members to buy Dianetics, take stress tests or do any other sci crap?
  7. iaxiloll Member

Oh yes I got that, but just 5 years ago Tomkat would have insisted that she talked about how happy she was since she had found this awesome religion (if of course she had been his wife) and he would have dropped everything he was doing and gone to the set to hand out his gift packs personally.
  8. muldrake Member

Since the nut-cult loves to trot out other religions any time they're criticized, i.e. "what's next will we have to wear yellow stars" bla bla.

Do you ever hear about a Jewish Hollywood actor putting a clause in the contract that no film crew can ask about their religion? Do Catholic Hollywood actors put clauses in their contracts that nobody is allowed to criticize kiddy-diddling Catholic priests?

Why do Scientologists do this? Could it be that it's because it isn't a religion worthy of respect, but is instead a nut-cult that all reasonable people despise and spit on?
  9. basil Member

Because there's only one thing that Scientologists fear over and above everything else.

The truth getting out to people about what Scientology really is.

If people get to realise that it's a money grabbing, alien worshipping business masquerading as a cult, then members are going to start having doubts, possibly begin to think independently and start looking stuff up for themselves on the internet, and leave.

That would be a bad thing, because they wouldn't be getting so much money to waste on stupid massive buildings that remain empty, illuminated signs that waste energy and flies in the face of any carbon-reducing programmes, and frivolous lawsuits to silence their critics.

Actually, that isn't so bad at all really, unless you're a short asthmatic dwarf called David Miscavige, who only remains in his position of power through fear. Which, ironically, is his biggest fear - fear of losing power and being exposed for the fraudster that he really is.
  10. Sponge Member

11. Smurf Member

12. Sponge Member

13. Optimisticate Member

Wanna know why the film crew can't ask about Scientology? Someone's afraid Katie will tell someone her REAL opinion?
  14. Anonymous Member

Hmmmm interesting since she was quoted earlier stating that she thinks that Tom and Katie are " Mr. and Mrs America" in the Daily Telegraph.
    Maybe she is trying to distance herself? Although this only reported last month on June 6th:

SINGING Scientologist Kate Ceberano is hoping for a gathering of church clans and the next generation of the chapter when Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri Cruise hit Melbourne this month.

While Tom Cruise is yet to officially confirm he will come to Sydney, Holmes and Suri, 3, are expected when Holmes arrives to film horror flick Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark.

And Ceberano wants to catch up with her old church-mate Cruise - and would like to introduce her daughter Gypsy, 5, to Suri.

“I’d love to meet her (Katie) properly. They are Mr. and Mrs. America. They are great people and it will be lovely for Melbourne to be able to have that interaction with these kinds of people,” she said. And if Gypsy met Suri?

“Wouldn’t that be magic and fun? Let’s get them in town..”
    Scientology to bring Kate Cebrano and Tom Cruise together | The Daily Telegraph
  15. Sponge Member

I'm wondering if she has realised that publically hanging with the Cruises in an overtly chummy way thesedays is not good for ones fragile celebrity status.
  16. FreakE420 Member

TomKatieSuriDepartingTheatreMelbour.jpg
  17. Anonymous Member

ahh thats sweet toms holding dm in his arms
  18. FreakE420 Member

cough ..the sign...cough,cough
  19. Anonymous Member

ok
    ooh look toms holding dm in his arms under a celebrity cultist landing sign ain t that sweet
  20. auchraw Member

LOADING zone, sweetie, though LANDING is good too. And what IS wrong with that child, apart from the fact that her doating parents drag her around wrapped in a blanket? At least Tom no longer has two hands free to hang on to his wife. Who looks as dotty as ever despite rumors of returning sanity.

This is what SCIENTOLOGY does to families, folks!
  21. auchraw Member

Double posting has begun again. It must be the holiday season.
  22. gizmogirl Member

Now that Tink has been told by his PR team to stop dragging Katiebot around using "The Grip", he HAS to carry Suri. Otherwise he might have to pretend to have a normal loving relationship with his wife. And that is far beyond his feeble acting skills!
  23. ALLANON Member

Haven't read a lick of the I just saw footage of Bruno promoting his new movie. But I think the footage was from last week in LA. So, Cohen's wife, Isla, was on the red carpet and he said as Bruno, dismissing himself as a man, that poor thing she gets as much sex as Katie Holmes.
  24. fitch2000 Member

He shouldn't feel bad for Katie. I'd rather have millions than sex too.
  25. FUCK Member

AWWWW... how cute ^_^
  26. OpThetXVI Member

27. Anonymous Member

DUH loading zone thanks for calling me sweetie
  28. basil Member

Is it any coincidence that I read your post just as a Michael Jackson song started on my internet radio station?
  29. FUCK Member

LULZ
  30. fitch2000 Member

Anybody know when and where this pic was taken of Cruise and Becks?

Looks like they had some hot sweaty gay sex in the car on the way over. Cruise is nasty looking.
  31. fitch2000 Member

doublepostage
  32. fitch2000 Member

this made me lul

Scientology's 5 Newest Celebrity Recruits | Cracked.com

"I respect any person's religion but he's never pushed anything on to us. Friends don't do that," Beckham told GQ Magazine. He failed to mention if friends also never try to kiss you, or purchase your semen to impregnate child brides with. We're pretty sure the denials would have been a bit more convincing if we hadn't heard the exact same thing from Will Smith right before he built a goddamn Scientology school. "

burn
  33. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^ they're an angry fearful bunch.
  34. Anon-007 Member

Well, David Beckham may be a good footballer, but other than that he's as thick as shit (in fact, ideal Cult material when combined with wealth) so no real concerns here as no one listens to him.
  35. squid Member

BlindGossip.com She’ll Do a Happy Dance Soon Enough

BlindGossip - The attorneys have finally hammered out an agreement! We’re finally getting close to the announcement of a split of this couple. Have you noticed how few photos there have been of them together lately? Half this couple is on a project that requires travel. The other half joins them fairly frequently, but it’s really just for the sake of the child/ren. They both have outside relationships. He has a new - albeit temporary - boy toy that his boyfriend is not too happy about. She has an extra man in her life but is afraid to be seen with him before the announcement. No need to feel bad for her, though. She is will be doing a happy dance soon enough. Dance, girl, dance!

Everyone in the comments is saying TomKat because of the dancing reference (k8 will be on dancing with the stars soon and she is in AU right now shooting a movie). However, Matthew Broderick and Horseface just announced they will be living apart so it could be them...
  36. Anon1260 Member

Katey must be doubting and in fear.

Miss Holmes has always been pretty low in the OT levels (1 or 2?), and is pretty much of the same generation as posters here -- can't keep a young modern barely-Scilon woman off the internet for long. Doesn't work.

There's not a chance in hell she doesn't have access to both sides.

37. fitch2000 Member

PLEASE XENU

/fingerscrossedagain

I hate those damn blind items.
  38. Herro Member

Dude, it would be awesome if they broke up but she stayed in the church. That would be hilarious.
  39. Kilia Member

All I know is that KAK has been visibly happier since arriving in Australia.
  40. Re: The Big Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes News Thread - Part the Second

The woman in the picture on blindgossip.com's blind about the divorcing couple is actually one of the hosts of the particular dancing show Katie is to be performing on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.