Customize

The BIG LIST ~ Spread It Far & Wide...

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013.

1. wolfbane Member

You have already seen it, in Skip's previous story - not the recent one.

TWG has an affliction to starting new threads. Which is fine - he does great things, everybody deserves a quirky nuance. And since we don't have a dedicated Skip Press thread, he found the next best thing - where the last mention was made. So he replied to the previous story (that had link to big list) with a link to Skip's latest offering.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Vancouver, Saturday, November 9th, 2013:

A fine Raid by Vancouver Anonymous during a dry but cool day.

IMG_3571.png

There was much interaction with the pedestrian traffic during the Raid.

A very large number of people asked Van Anons for a photo op, the largest number of such requests that I can remember.

Such a photo was posted to Instagram later in the day and that photo showed up on a WWP thread posted by Enturbuleak on Saturday Night:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/vancouver.114875/

Numerous people also asked Van Anons for on-hand flyers as the logistics of using City owned poles for Big List Flyers remains under investigation.

IMG_3573.png

Mrs. Night Owl was very active at the Raid, engaging passers-by and answering all of their questions.

IMG_3567.png

As usual, Gerry Armstrong was in excellent form and delivered serious enturbulation to the vile cult members.

IMG_3562.png

I found the post-game report for November 9th/2013 from Chicago to be very interesting, because during the Vancouver Raid, the scilons were very rude, brusk and demanding.

All of the enturbulated scilons remained law-abiding but there was an atmosphere of extreme anger and frustration surrounding their behaviour during the entire Raid.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. RightOn Member

very nice and hai to Gerry
    I think members are frustrated and feeling the crush of their orgs failing and don't want to believe what they are refusing to believe.
    They fear for their eternities and all the money they have invested and it is showing.
    They are probably told by the orgs that the SPs are to blame for all the fail. If it was me and I was told over and over that the SPs outside are the reason for these problems and these were people I trusted, I wouldn't be too happy.
    Plus the staff is prolly being pressured more than ever to keep their stats up. An impossible task with all this implosion.
    You would think that they would start to figure out that it's not the SPs, but the COS itself.
    Hopefully they will wake up soon
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

San Francisco Chanology - November 22nd, 2013:

Screen Shot 2013-11-24 at 2.34.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-11-24 at 2.32.31 PM.png
    • Like Like x 4
  5. RightOn Member

DEELISH!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Saturday, December 21st, 2013, Vancouver, BC:

IMG_3705.png

IMG_3691.png

IMG_3689.png

IMG_3712.png

happy-owlidays.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  7. RightOn Member

Thanks for the love guys! A Very Merry Christmas to all!
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Now THAT'S the ways to use The Big List! Y'all frikken awesome Vananons! <3 <3 <3 And good on Magoo for her determined efforts too! Ya I know some people don't care for her, but fuck you too, she gets out there and into faces and stuff and gets shit done.

Cake for All!
    • Like Like x 4
  10. RightOn Member

NICE
    thank you to Tory!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Tory's a twerpy ol' gal, but there's no question which side she's on. <3 Tory
    • Like Like x 1
  12. strobe Member

• Like Like x 5
  13. RightOn Member

^^ mad love to you and your baby blues!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Hat Tip to Strobe and a couple more Epic Photos from the January 2014 Raid in Manchester:

manchester2 big list jan 2014.jpg

manchester big list jan 2014.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  15. SPRTT Member

^^Manc's always deserve they're own thread. Hollah!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SPRTT Member

^^Manc-lurve-fail. Misssspellllled werd. Must drink moar (with Mancs).
    • Like Like x 1
  17. strobe Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

There's always room fer moar!

Englanons ROCK with the best of 'em, nice pics!

%2B%2528ANON%2529%2Bcop%2Bcake.JPG
    (dis would be my type of drunken cake, but it looks so yummy! Whipped cream an' donuts, what could possibly be bad? :) )
    • Like Like x 1
  19. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

From San Francisco, March 22nd, 2014:

Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 6.34.07 AM.png
    • Like Like x 6
  21. RightOn Member

its its... beautiful
    thanks for posting NO!
    • Like Like x 4
  22. strobe Member

• Like Like x 8
  23. Anonymous Member

Wow!!!

The 2222 Get!!!

Epic Signage and superb photos! Thank you, Strobe!
    • Like Like x 3
  24. RightOn Member

Thanks Manchester! <3!!!!!
    the list is now at 2243!
    • Like Like x 5
  25. seeing this operation makes me happy :)
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RightOn Member

and the numbers are going up again today!
    Thanks to Firegbug's Ninja Searching

that new number today is 2265 soon to be 2266
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

SAN FRANCISCO CHANOLOGY ROCKS - May 3rd, 2014:

Big List San Francisco May 3rd 2014.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  28. RightOn Member

Thanks to all
    • Like Like x 1
  29. anonysamvines Member

Hey Right On
    Just a thought And apologies if you have already done it, but

Radar online, Nat Enquirer, Mail Online etc are happier to stick it to Co$ when they can these days.
    Even if they do get their facts wrong at times/often

Have you thought about doing a press release about The Big List.
    They may be happy to use it as a piece in itself, and or add a link into any of the Co$ related stories!
  30. RightOn Member

Hi "vines"
    well a couple of press releases were done over the years. One was done by Greg H. a long time ago.
    Ortega mentioned the list in one of his pieces.
    It has been mentioned in a few other areas in the media. It has never a focus part of any article.
    Perhaps the media does not find it news worthy enough.
    I think it is, but hey I am totally biased.:p
    I have been hoping for it to get more legs for EVER, but It just doesn't seem to sprout any, so it stays a guppy. :(
    • Like Like x 2
  31. anonysamvines Member

I think it is newsworthy enough! Otherwise I wouldn't have posted! Of course you are biased, that doesn't mean that bias is unwarranted!

They wouldn't listen before for sure!
    They weren't ready then!
    They may be more ready now!
    Times sure are achanging!

They certainly get more digs in at Co$ now than they ever did. At pointing out more and more of the under the radar celebrities , not just the obvious ones like TC, JT, KA etc.
    Especially the tabloids!
    And the celebrity gossip blogs! Who are often reach as many people as traditional media these days!
    Hell, whoever writes Blind Gossip.com even managed to link Peaches Geldof's death and Co$! See here in case you haven't seen it. http://blindgossip.com/?p=61625. He gets a Co$ related dig in whenever he can! He knows what he is talking about re Co$ (in fact he may be able to help you with writing the press release/s and who to contact now I think about it)! That site gets way more traffic than actual posters!

Even if they do often still make a half hearted attempt to show impartiality by regurgitating Slapp's stats. Just to cover themselves minimally!

Maybe on a slow news day they may now be tempted.
    That it hasn't so far received much media attention could now be a major selling point!
    They can run it as their own "exclusive" - like they do some of Tony's stuff! (And yeah I read Tony's brief mention)

The public certainly are more and more interested these days .
    Especially since Katie and Leah got them initially hooked! Especially when they get it spoonfed as to where to find it.
    They add as many links to Scientology as they can these days. No matter how tenuous! They do it for one reason and one reason only - those tags increase foot traffic!
    Look at the how they ran the story of TC and Elizabeth Moss being a couple. And often referenced Co$ holding auditions for TC's new wife. They NEVER would have done it before!

And as awful as it may appear "misery memoirs" are big business these days!

A punchy press release about the Big List and what it contains
    Along with a few of the "juicier" (ugh - by that I mean tragic - but hey it is the tabloids and juice/tragedy sells) well written and easier to read links highlighted for their easy perusal. With a short paragraph outlining the individual horrors contained in those links! And don't forget the tube links that are included on the list. Some of those stories are so well done these days. Easy to digest without too much Co$ speak. The not too much scilon mangled language is important in linkages.

And then maybe any time the media feel the need to quote the few bitter apostates blah, they may also be happy to link to the Big List!
    In fact that reminds me of the Australian TV station who now no longer bother to quote Co$'s response but just say it is on their website blah blah. They may be up for mentioning it on their web site too!

I haven't read all the links - but you and your team have!

Like I said, just a thought or two because I DO think it is important!
    Just like the SF and Manchester protestors do!
    It was them that got me wondering again.
    Maybe even a paragraph about how they display the Big list at these long running raids, how it is a discussion point with the public, and some nice photos from their raids would help the press release?

Use or discard as you wish! I certainly couldn't be offended!

And sorry for the disjointed effort. But other possible avenues kept being triggered as I wrote
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

who ever or whom ever (never can get that straight, and where has JohhnyRUClear been?)
    is more than welcome to run like the devil in spreading the news of the list.
    I have been taking a short break from it and will be back to it this week some time.
    OH!!
    Perhaps it can be mentioned that the scilons do tear these lists down when posted here and there near their orgs. I think that would be a great news angle.
    Good luck and my sword to anyone who can get it out there!
    GO GO GO!
    • Like Like x 3
  33. strobe Member

• Like Like x 9
  34. Incredulicide Member

90 seconds into this video:

vidshot1.png
    vidshot2.png
    • Like Like x 6
  35. Anonymous Member

San Francisco!

June 1st, 2014:

Big List SF.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  36. RightOn Member

beauteous!
    <3
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

MOAR San Francisco!

SF June 1st 2014-1.jpg

SF June 1st 2014-3.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  38. strobe Member

• Like Like x 5
  39. RightOn Member

Big sloppy kisses going out to Manchester and San Fran!
    <3
    • Like Like x 4
  40. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 3