Customize

The BIG LIST ~ Spread It Far & Wide...

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

I have fantasies about a large, electronic programmable sign on a trailer, parked across the street from the org HQ.

It could scroll the BIG LIST messages (and others) and blink and stuff.

it's worse than you think cambridge 2013@0.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  2. tigeratbay Member

Regarding the signs on poles:
    This is fantastic and effective.:D

I would also like to see it say somehow "went public" as the scilion's know what That means to them. Ex's taking big serious risks. This would work best where lots of members would see, like in Clearwater or LA. IMO
    • Like Like x 2
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. tigeratbay Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Manchester - July 13th, 2013:

Manchester July 13th 2013.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  6. RightOn Member

aaawwwww nice
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

San Francisco - August 3/4th, 2013:

SF Big List Flyer.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  8. tigeratbay Member

As an old ex scientologist and a senior cat now, it really warms the cockles of my heart to see the younger generation out there doing what's needed and what's right. Sort of like the grandchildren I don't have but wish I had, pointing in the right direction and SMART.
    Thank you all for doing what you do. And you've got my support and caring. Hey, just had to let you all know!
    • Like Like x 6
  9. RightOn Member

what a gorgeous site to behold!
    thank you!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Vancouver, August 17th, 2013:

IMG_3271.png

This month, we encircled the poles at the intersection with alternating flyers and encased them all with heavy, transparent packing tape. (BIG LIST Flyers printed on Goldenrod!)

There are eight poles at that intersection, 2 poles per corner, and we taped alternating flyers to every one of them.

IMG_3292.png

IMG_3268.png

Hat Tips to the Manchester Anons from the Vancouver Anons for the "Come on! It's scientific, Susan...."

IMG_3285.png

IMG_3277.png

The flyers were up for three hours, and pedestrian traffic was heavy on all streets at the intersection.

Photos of the scilons taking down the flyers (it took two of them) post-raid will follow, soon...
    • Like Like x 12
  12. tigeratbay Member

You guys are great and the signs effective. Just luv these photo's
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RightOn Member

super fantastic!
    <3
    What gives the cult the right to take these down anyways?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I don't know the details of the municipal legislation, but citizens are free to post flyers, posters, etc., on public surfaces.

I suppose the reverse is true - citizens are free to remove publically posted materials from public surfaces.

I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but it bears repeating - Van Anons (and everyone else) are prohibited from posting flyers and such on Private Property surfaces, such as the cult building facades.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Here's a short video of the enturbulated scilons removing the flyers from the poles:

We'll be back! :)
    • Like Like x 7
  16. RightOn Member

I cringed when they ripped those down. lol
    What a bunch of babies
    So if they put something up you can rip it down?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Yes, if items are posted or pasted up publically, anyone can take them down.

BTW - anyone recognize this cult thug?

Org Thug.png

Spanish, possibly Mexican accent.

He made me think "OSA - here to keep the org population calm through all the City Ordered Repairs..."
    • Like Like x 4
  18. TrevAnon Member

QFT.

The fact that they rip them down shows that they hurt.

Also the fact that the total on the list keeps going up must be bad for them.

:)
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

Vancouver Anonymous regards the BIG LIST at protests as another very effective enturbulation tool.

Enough are now printed so that any passers-by that ask for one can have one.

During the raid, the scilon in the video, pictured above, came out onto the sidewalk and stood, looking every which way while appearing to be extremely angry.

The Sponge Banner is something the scilons loathe:

Sponge Banner.png

So along with The BIG LIST Flyers, the Banner and the signage, the Vancouver Scientologists are made furious, at least once a month!

March 15th_1.png

FLYER scientology-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Boris Korczak Member

Using a good glue applied to the back of posters would make removal a spectacle.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Boris Korczak Member

Posting large, hard to remove posters is one of the best methods to spread the word, make CO$ members to rethink their belonging to the cult and prevent the others from ever considering joining it.
    Posters = Great idea.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Manchester. August 17th.

9593184683_dcb631e947_b.jpg
    9593195221_2d8e29a628_b.jpg

And a bit of topical news.
    9593192945_1677cc78bc_b.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  23. Anonymous Member

(I enjoy the fact the number had risen in the hours between British and Canadian time...)
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RightOn Member

gorgeous, simply gorgeous
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Lovely observation! Yeah! 2,113 to 2,114.
    B R A V O
    M A N C H E S T E R!!!

This morning, I noticed that San Francisco Chanology appears to have put up a BIG LIST Flyer on a pole at the Raid yesterday, Aug. 27th, visible in the video.

• Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

And here's the photo...

SF Chanology BIG LIST.jpg

Fine work, San Francisco Chanology! <3
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

Vancouver, September 14th, 2013; another lulzy Raid:

Since the August 2013 Raid, Vancouver Anonymous learned that posting flyers on city property poles is a prosecutable offense. Oops!

This information was obtained through research, and not obtained the hard way.

Quite interesting that the cult didn't use wog laws against previous flyer postings on poles by Vancouver Anonymous. The cult could have had reason to call police about crimes being committed over the several prior months. Stupid cult is stupid.

Vancouver Anonymous found alternative, legal ways to promote the Big List for the September Raid:

IMG_3367.png

Several passers-by stopped to read the Flyer attached to the Epic Sponge Banner.

IMG_3366.png

IMG_3365.png

A couple of passers-by asked for a copy of the Flyer!

IMG_3372.png

Sign Post's Epic Signage continues to light up the street when Vancouver Anonymous protests the cowardly cult of scientology.

Closing note for this post, venetian blinds tech has completely failed at the Vancouver cult headquarters:

IMG_3360.png

LAWL!
    • Like Like x 7
  28. RightOn Member

wonderful!!!! <3

An entire org that doesn't even have cause over some old blinds.
    well at least they are saving the planet. amirite ? gufaw!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. anonamus Member

Bumped for great lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Thursday (Staturday) October 10th, San Francisco, California:

San Francisco - Oct 10th 2013.jpg

Thank you, MOOG! <3
    • Like Like x 6
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

You're doing a great job. I wonder if the website URL might be easier to read quickly if it was written WhyWeProtest.net
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the good advice.

I'll explore this idea with the flyers for the October 2013 Raid!
    • Like Like x 2
  33. RightOn Member

LOVE LOVE LOVE
    that is all. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  34. anonysamvines Member

wouldn't it be nice if we could get Radar online etc to add the link to their increasingly frequent articles mentioning Co$?
  35. RightOn Member

The List has always needed more legs period.
    The amount of information contained on that list is a treasure trove for any journalist or researcher.
    Spread it far and wide INDEED!
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Vancouver, BC, Saturday, October 19th, 2013:

Big List Flyer 2.png

Too small to see clearly in the photos posted here but the advice offered by The Wrong Guy for the font treatment of WWW.WhyWeProtest.net was taken for the latest edition of Flyers and is reflected in the QR Code.

I do prefer the use of the lower case characters for the URL.

See PDF attached.

Big List Flyer 1.png

Vancouver Anonymous continues to work out the problem of Public Utility Poles being off-limits for posting flyers, however, it may be possible to obtain permission to post on those poles on a temporary basis, like for the duration of a Raid.

There are some other workarounds being explored. More news from Vancouver next month.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  37. RightOn Member

I love this thread! sniff sniff
    thanks to all!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  39. RightOn Member

why am I not seeing the mention of the link? derp