Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You seem
    to have lost
    your rag
    yet again
    on the Anonymous button
    thread.
    maybe you should
    take Midol.
    or something.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Dear Mr. KittyKatSpanker,

Allow me to say that you are a pathetic moron for defending an attention whore and a pathological liar such as Karen De La Carriere.

She is very subtly taking credit for the latest Vanity Fair article.

It’s no secret that Mrs. De La Carriere was a call girl before she joined the infamous cult of Scientology and, perhaps, she picked up that profession again when she left said cult. As you know, since you are a frequent user of such women in The Netherlands, for call girls to lie it comes second nature as part of their job.

So please do yourself a big favor quit defending such an attention whore. If you can’t help it then go to the nearest cult center and ask for the Angry Gay Pope to give you some help tell him that WWP recommended you to him.

Yours Truly,

Sarah Connor
    SarahConnor
    This message by SarahConnor has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  3. Why are you so bitter and vengeful towards her, did she give you vd?
  4. Scientology's priority is real estate acquisition, but no humanity, staff pay or toilet paper.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dear Mr. Hobson,

It is with great pleasure that I am presenting you with the Net Kook award for 2013.

You have been carefully chosen among many kooks – Niels Martens came second, but unfortunately there can only be one winner – but you were definitely the most qualified candidate for this past year’s award. You certainly met all the following criteria:
    1. Your brain is always disengaged when you are using the keyboard, thus you have no idea of what you are taking about.
    2. You are a relentless defender of liars.
    3. You are very passionate about supporting very ugly attention whores.
    4. You make a very good troll bait.
    5. You keep on lying even when caught lying.
    6. You have proven that a cult member cannot be un-brainwashed (we tried to reverse engineering you but it didn’t work).
    7. You have given to the word spam a complete new meaning.
    8. You are utterly convinced that you are doing a super job on WWP despite being the most significant persona non grata.
    9. You are not a real person but a bot and for that we understand why you don’t listen.
    10. Finally, you have been deemed too stupid to own a computer.

Sincerely Yours,

Ellen Ripley
    xRipleyx
    This message by xRipleyx has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol ^^^ But, please remember that at least Hobs engages us, whether right or wrong, for what-ever purposes. It is not like he does not know he gets bitch-slapped, or will get spanked, really not the issue. It is just another POV, though from a rather 'Lron-tech' apologist angle, see it for what it is.
    just sayin'

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I am onlines at an org. They always have toilet paper. That is all. Toilet paper bit is bullshit.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Dox?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nancy Beazley Member

LOL! Never figured a toilet paper insult would outrage a CoS troll.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. He/she used to wipe their arse
  11. [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  12. rickybobby Member

Nancy, I am in love with you. I am secretly hoping you are a man, because my sexual orientation is now in question.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Nancy Beazley Member

LOL, rickybobby. That would be interesting if you, with two guys' names, were a woman.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. rickybobby Member

Not if you are from the South.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nancy Beazley Member

Oh, but I am from the South. But to kill the suspense, I've got lady parts of my own.

Still, as with sales, flirting is a just numbers game. And I surely appreciate the gesture. :) TGIF!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. You two are so close to making out right now.
    I am going to turn around, whatever happens I wont tell anyone outside these forums
    • Like Like x 3
  17. rickybobby Member

At least you can be sure that I like you for your mind....
    • Like Like x 2
  18. hello my love let's dance, Are you my hucklebery ? Yummy lil David Miscavige

DocHolliday.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Perfecto Member

I'll dance with you .:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  20. sweet
  21. Perfecto Member

I'm 93, have no teeth, just the one eye and partly deaf. All in all it's going to be a perfect match. I am also a lap dancer.
    • Like Like x 7
  22. I fucking love you, how come you are on WWP you delicious Oldfag
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Perfecto Member

I can't answer that, I need to keep a slight air of mystery.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Perfecto Member

Regularly, and a few others of a similar nature.

What I meant was I regularly dontate to charities for children.
  25. I am offering hell for this cunt

• Like Like x 1
  26. granted, I am pretty down to earth in the presence of a person with expierience, even docile, you 93 year old .......person you
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Hobson, no one gives a shit about your escapades. Well, except KKS, that is.

No one here buys your brand of Kool-Aid. Move along.

inb4osaosaosa
    no<3foridiots
    This message by no<3foridiots has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  28. Karen#1 Member

Dear Micheal Hobson,

Besides my face and my boobs, there is nothing fake about me.

On the other hand, you are not the best person to accuse anyone of being OSA, as it has been clearly documented several times that you are the Indie OSA.- see other WWP threads and Facebook "close" groups where you exercise the ElRon "given right" of disconnection, 3rd Party and character assassination to anyone that disagrees with you.

You are a cultie, plain and simple.

Now, Please do not talk about me, it hurt me so much I need a contact assist.

Ml, Karen
    Class XII
    Karen#1
    This message by Karen#1 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Nancy Beazley Member

Well, OK ... taking you at your word, I got no problem reposting your earlier message (which has been hidden by dislikes) here:

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. LOL awesome!!
    Karen#123123
    This message by Karen#123123 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  31. You are taking Hobson at his word? poor thing!
    Karen#123123
    This message by Karen#123123 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  32. You and Mike Rinder are of the same ilk. Just attention whores. Are you sure you were never "in"? You totally behave like an ex-culty

Waiting for another derail video posted by you in 3...2...1...
  33. I love Fishypants
  34. Kilia Member

That's 'cause you're a Kat and Kats love fish!;)
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.