Customize

The AvS Derail Thread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ex-Indie, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quentinanon Member

Now verified you have learned the art of understatement.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Quentinanon Member

Damned right, Rodney.
    Projection are us.

projection.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Isn't Nancy Many BFF with Aida Thomas, famous Indie Auditor from Mexico?
    J Swift
    This message by J Swift has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. Because they are attention whores?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Flag Down shouldn't waste time on the CoS - it's old news and no lulz. Indies like Nancy are the new threat we need to focus on.
    J Swift
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  6. why did people
    Downvoted this?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. I think all the ex-scilons are mental.

[IMG]
    Contributing
    This message by Contributing has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  8. What a bunch of hypocrite.
    They practice banning, disconnection
    And censorship
    Just like the very cult they criticize.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. The intertubes were born free. Netizens, friends and foes alike, could speak their mind. Ex cult members get butthurt at the first sign of flame wars or fights. They say “let’s not fight with each other because this is what OSA wants”. Srly, how retarded is that. Are they so paranoid and demented to really believe that the cult is behind every goddamn things that happens to them? I think they are more mental than the people they are banning or labelling OSA OSA OSA.
    srsanon
    This message by srsanon has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  10. Karen wasted no time to inoculate her kool-aid. Yo Karen, look into your closet and see if you can find the skeleton of your own son you disinherited and killed. Oh, you were too busy being an attention whore? So sorry to hear that.

[IMG]
    J Swift
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  11. repostingforlulz
    This message by repostingforlulz has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. repostingforlulz
    This message by repostingforlulz has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  14. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  15. Anonylemmi Member

• Like Like x 5
  16. The Internet Member

You can’t have a good conversation if there are too many trolls playing the dead agent tech game. Ergo, ban hammer. That is why we has it when we needs it.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  18. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  19. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  20. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  21. Censorship is occurring on WWP. Whatever the mods don’t like they delete or dome it and that’s the politically correct way to censor people in this shithole. Why the fuck do we care if people namefag scilons or critics since when have we become the guardians of what is right or wrong?
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  22. Anonylemmi Member

Oh dear. When will Staturday end? Run back to wherever you come from, write of your pitiful little "wins" and beat each other off in celebration. We are completely rattled and helpless from your witty assaults. :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 4
  23. I know. I am considering handing in my mask and reporting to get Super Powers
    • Like Like x 3
  24. The Internet Member

One difference between a person expressing an unpopular view versus a troll: the latter are angry copypasta repetition freaks hungry for ban hammers.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonylemmi Member

Too fine of a distinction for my lazy self to bother with. Both are lulz killers and should be dealt with accordingly.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. The Internet Member

I find your view unpopular, Anonylemmi.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonylemmi Member

I see what you did there. :D

I did say accordingly, not identically. That is a job for people wiser than me.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  29. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  30. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  31. repostingforlulz
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  32. Moar censorship suggestions.

[IMG]
    Herr0
    This message by Herr0 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  33. Anonylemmi Member

Did the short bus just let off outside?
    • Like Like x 4
  34. JustDee Member

I'm just thinking they want to come here and have their nervous breakdowns. It's been a slow progression, it was only a matter of time.
    • Like Like x 6
  35. tinfoilhatter Member

By all appearances, it looks like someone needed to get their stats up. What time do they have to finish by Thursday? Is it in the afternoon, or in the evening? Perhaps we can troll them by turning off non-member posts until Friday?
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonylemmi Member

Evil thought. I like that in an Anon. :D
    • Like Like x 2
  37. No one cares.

What sort of sane person would post something like this, in a legal discussion thread? Its a very shitty attempt to do a derail, and all it does is reinforce the fact that on every Thursday your organization has to improve its "stats" by what, 3:00?

Which is rather interesting, because a real religion would not be forcing people to improve numbers in such an arbitrary fashion.
  38. Scientology = arbitrary stats
  39. tinfoilhatter Member

Judging by the time these posts occurred, if we see a pattern of douchbaggery occurring on thursdays, we can easily schedule down time for this. I would gladly give up a thrusday of WWP knowing that some dumb bastard is getting yelled at for piss poor, arbitrary stats.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. fishypants Moderator

I don't think we need to respond with downtime.

I think popcorn would be more appropriate. :)

If this really is a predictable, regular pattern - and I'm not convinced that it is - then we can have a regular counter-trolling party on Thursdays.

CPghBS2.jpg

beer-cat.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.