Customize

The arrogance of Marty Rathbun

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 28, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

The arrogance of Marty Rathbun

During a discussion on his latest IAS topic, John Peeler had some comments:

Marty the messiah answers:
    John responds:
    In typical scilon style, Marty answers:

2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: The arrogance of Marty Rathbun

Interesting.
  3. Anonymous Member

WWP is a victim board? Pretty ironic coming from Marty's natter board.
  4. Anonymous Member

I guess over thar>>>> they are the "Survivors" and not the "Victims", damn my keyboard felt that sentiment. That pisses me off.
  5. Anonymous Member

I do believe that Marty is acting out a Savior fantasy.

OTOH, Attrition...
  6. Goosh Goosh Member

marty got trolled, lol

win for getting a butthurt response
  7. EyeOnSci Member

I'm amazed that Mahty allowed John Peeler's post about Hubbard's corrupt ways before DM was around, on his site.

Mahty, Mahty, Mahty.

Oh well.

/Popcorn
  8. Triumph Member

give em enough rope and....

Martys hoping all his dirty business he was involved in is behind him...

wish in one hand Marty ...and shit in the other and see which one fills up first...

from another thread posted by anonymous

20pq2ci.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

LOLOL!!

Marty: ....I'm about to let you go back to WWP.....

What a dick.
  10. Rockyj Member

[SIZE="4"]Most magnificent piece & very worthy!
    Marty take note you are NOBODY you were screwed by LRH, get over it!
    Tech not only doesn't work it actually has killed people!
    [/SIZE]
  11. Anonymous Member

He should know that already, he was sitting in the car next to one of them.

So unlike LRH saying he has been married twice, but never had a second wife. (On a ship, where he was about to be refused entry into England, I might add)

Does he actually expect people believe that Hubbard earned his mere 100's of Millions he died with ?
  12. Anonymous Member

Scientology. They'd kill you for a dollar and be indignant if you complained.

I hope you can quit it before you die, Marty, and before you infect one more child.

You can quote me.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

Here goes some rambling/commentary. Contains some speculation and personal interpretation.

Thanks to John for these posts, maybe some of Marty's audience will listen to him. After all he was a high-ranking Scientologist and knows how to use the terms so they may actually seriously consider what he has to say as opposed to when wogs who oppose Scientology anyway say the same.

As to the refusal by Marty to answer John's arguments in the last post in any meaningful way, I find that ironic, because it shows once again that many of those who still consider themselves Scientologists sorely lack the ability to confront, something which they supposedly learned right at the start of their training in Scientology. Many refuse to confront unpleasant facts.

'Victim boards': Well, better to recognize that you were a victim than to continue following a delusion. It is a first step in a healing process to recognize that it wasn't your fault that you couldn't live up to Scientology's standards, but that those standards were crazy in the first place. You can't measure the value of a human being in statistics. The problem isn't (just) the off-policy stuff. The problem is the on-policy stuff.

Of course, you can tell yourself that you are in control at all times and in a way it's true, but if you completely preclude the possibility that you might be deceived and manipulated in any way this is the best precondition to being deceived and manipulated. Why? Because you refuse to see it occuring.

'I am about to let you go back': The emperor has spoken.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. genoramix Member

Looks like Marty is getting a huge guru ego-boost. Which is nice because it will only help others to realize the jackass he is
  17. Anonymous Member

Rathbun has been out of the "Church" for something like five years, yet he still reacts this way.

Either there's something really screwed up with this person or he's playing some sort of weird game.

Freaky.
  18. Anonymous Member

IMO, there is a real possibility that the cult of Scientology will re-surge - in an even more fanatical form - once its current anal retentive leader Miscavige is gone. All the sighs are there.

You are among friends
  19. Re: The arrogance of Marty Rathbun

IMHO Rathbun knows Scientology and LRH are fucked-up pieces of crap, but if he acknowledges that, where will his sycophantic ass lickers go? How can he hope to create the Church of Rathbun and make some serous cashola?

Without Scientology and LRH being real, Rathbun is Mr. Nobody, and Rathbun HAS to be Mr. Somebody, even if it means lying his ass off (again).
  20. genoramix Member

Already done : look at the FZ : they're even more nuts than actual scilons, but ok, they spare money. Still they're too small and too nuts to actually do something as effective(scam-wise) than the CoS
  21. Anonymous Member

10/10
  22. Krautfag Member

Marty knows the whole crappy church is gonna come down some day soon and he wants to preserve the oh, so precious tech from being totally banned and despised by mankind.

So, yes, he is playing a game.
  23. RightOn Member

kudos to Peeler.
    About time someone brought up that it's not all DM's fault on Marty's site, and that it was LRH.

I too was surprised that Marty let that post stand on his site, especially with the response he gave, which of course was to attack and came off very childish IMO.

But perhaps he wanted to set some sort of an example to others who may post about LRH being the creator of all the problems???

After all, if people who still believe that LRH is the best thing since sliced bread (which of course is their right to do so) start to get persuaded to actually think critically about LRH's life and history, Marty may lose some auditing business???
    Who knows.
  24. Anonymous Member

I wonder what he would be "about to" do if questioned by lawyers asking inconvenient questions under oath in a court.
  25. Anonymous Member

Hey, I did months ago, and so did many others. I was "let go back to WWP", etc...
  26. RightOn Member

I meant on Marty's site.
    Still shocked Marty let the post stay.
  27. Anonymous Member

He's going to lose his followers, even the diehard tech-believers, as they continue to awaken. Prove me wrong.

Am I the only one who is seriously irritated by the word "natter"?
  28. Anonymous Member

I think your thought that it might be there to serve as an example could be spot-on. He's so narcissistic that he probably can't see that his responses paint him in a negative light.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. RightOn Member

Yes perhaps it may be an example.
    His response really does not match up with the "good buddy" persona he has been trying to portray on his blog. Just the opposite. IMO
  31. Anonymous Member

John's post is not the first to call out LRH, arguably the most detailed and articulate perhaps. Some others have been more subtle...flying under the radar of Marty's sensitivities so-to-speak.

No I'm not going to go back through it and find the dox, once was plenty for my pretty brain ;)

Tommy Davis isn't wrong when he suggests Marty misses being one of the big dogs playing in the tall grass...he telegraphs that almost every time he posts.
  32. Anonymous Member

Errr, this wass in response to *comments left on Marty's site*... Anyway, never mind...
  33. mirror neuron Member

natter:

Spiro Agnew: "The nattering nabobs of negativism"
  34. RightOn Member

oh sorry, read that wrong.
  35. DeathHamster Member

He just wants to slap a few people around to establish his authority.

After all, his ex-rank is higher than everyone else's ex-rank!
  36. BigBeard Member

Does this person actually believe he controls which boards people can post to??

Maybe he needs to word clear "Fantasy Land."

BigBeard
  37. RightOn Member

Slappy Two?
    oh my
  38. RightOn Member

perhaps word clear the word "victim" too while he is at it.
    I didn't realize we were victims here on WWP
  39. DeathHamster Member

And this was from the guy who rolled in the dirt-bath of his Davie victim-hood, how Davie forced him with Black Dianetics to hit people, and none of that was Marty's fault...
  40. Obvious Sock Member

Yeah. And that "ego-boost" is a VERY ADDICTIVE DRUG.

The same drug that drove Elron.

The same drug that drives Slappy.

The same drug that will "justify" absolutely any excess, monstrosity or horror.

The most powerful and addictive drug on Earth. Evar.

Elron = Slappy = RathBONE

And this because of the drug of "ego-boost".

No price is too high to pay for it. Especially when others are paying the price.