Customize

Thank you anonymous!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Ditdadi3, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Ditdadi3 Member

Re: pop-up hell

I dont have the funds or resources to get the adds/pop ups off. But im working on that. I have to get a job first though.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Thank you anonymous!

Sorry for putting on the fucking tinfoil, but I smell trap.
  3. Ditdadi3 Member

Well if you still think its a trap. Look up my channel on YouTube. Its the same name as on here.
  4. MeganonOT8 Member

LOL... TRAP as is Delicious "trap" or OSA bot?... delicious trap it is!!! :D
  5. Anonymous Member

Welcome out! Now you're on the bridge to real freedom!
  6. Ditdadi3 Member

It feels good to be free!
  7. ryangiggs Member

Ditdadi3,
    My Manchester United mates and I send you a hearty, welcome!
    (Even Valencia showed a smile)
  8. Ditdadi3 Member

Thank You. Today was pretty good. Nothing better than protesting where you use to attend.
  9. The VK Member

Welcome back comrade.

Now we just have to ether

A) Turn Scientology into a less neurotic, greedy, and deceitful religion into a kinder one..... owait, ain't most religion like that?

or...

B) Destroy it completely.
  10. Re: Thank you anonymous!

Ur welcome
  11. Re: Thank you anonymous!

Welcome to the real world Neo
    • Like Like x 1
  12. veravendetter Member

always great to hear the news of someone leaving, onwards and upwards pal.

don't forget there's life outside the anti-sci fight too. take time to 'do stuff' for yourself
  13. Budd Member

If your story is real, listen to the people here who say good things.
    If your story is not real, listen to the people here who say good things.

Do not listen to the people here who say bad things.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

np
  15. Re: Thank you anonymous!

k yw bai
  16. ancientone Member

People says is just for the laughs. Sure that is the reason for the most part because it is funny as SHIT and I cannot stop laughing. But really these are some of the most caring down to earth people I know simply fighting for righteousness.

WE ARE LEGION! DON'T EVER FORGET IT! WE WILL PUT A GLADIUS WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF OUR WAY!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Re: Thank you anonymous!

Not all of them do. I hear some of those soccer moms seriously know how to party. ;)
  18. AnonyVix Member

Welcome Ditdadi3. Sorry I missed you're coming out a few months back.

Hope you are going from strength to strength; if you suffer knock backs remember, life is like that you just have to pick yourself up and keep going.
  19. Re: Thank you anonymous!

My interpretation of this is, that while it can be done for justice, primarily making it about having fun, is what makes us most effective. I get the feeling that that is the source of a lot of oldfag complaints; randomness/chaos is seen as a major source of Anon's power. Hence, if social justice is *always* the motivation, we're no longer intimidating, which in turn could translate to less effectiveness. To quote a recent film:-

"People are wise to your act. You got rules. The Joker, he ain't got no rules. Nobody's going to cross him for you."
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Re: Thank you anonymous!

Option a) is probably more morally justifiable; but I suspect option b) has considerably more lulz attached. Also, if I know anything at all about Scientology, they're going to go for option b) anywayz, irrespective of what we might choose.
  21. AnonyVix Member

Alas scientology as an idea (a belief system) isn't going anywhere as anyone who watched "V for Vendetta" will understand.

The cult in the form of the church of scientology and specifically Miscavige on the other hand is a different matter and there will still be lulz.
  22. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! caek is alway mandatory!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. 3rdMan Member

Expect to hear from a Marcab disciplinary committee soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. xenubarb Member

For the record, I did not post the above.
  25. Mark Cabian Member

Welcome!

<3!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Demented LRH Member

I am new to this website, and I have never heard about Anonymous before. I can see that he is doing a great job. I’m just curious if he has any connection to the Anonymous group that crashed Scientology website. I have a lot of respect for those guys.
  27. Anonymous Member

^^^Mornin' OSA.
  28. Anonymous Member

Lurk moar.
    WWP does not condone illegal actions.
  29. i just say feed that asshole to motherfuckery.org
    let the reigning kings of trollin stupids take care of him/her/it.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Oh, just shut up, he's talkin bout the past. OUR past. Where Scn was forced to move its websites under Prolexis protection, including even Religious Freedom Watch, which they denied was theirs.

It happened and anonymous did it. Went after their sites and took them down hard, like a cheetah on a wounded gazelle. Poster's not saying "Oh hey guiz, let's go crash us sum CO$ websites."

Or are you wankers saying you didn't secretly snicker when all that was going on...denyin, yer lyin. I laughed my ass off and you did too.

Demented LRH, have you met our stable of moralfags? Oh wait...you just did. Cheers. Yeah, that was us, but we don't do that any more. The battleground is moving from the net and the street to the courtrooms and places where politicians discuss stuff. Politicians like Nick Xenophon. Stuff like the molestation of children, child labour and fraudulent practices.

We still raid irl too. In many places, the strain is beginning to crack the Scientologists' mental conditioning and they're starting to lose it.

Ignore the moralfaggotry. They're way too quick on the trigger when it comes to potential ZOMG OSA OSA PLANT. K?
    So, you wanna play a game?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. i dont not give a fuck about the past
    what matters to me is this present moment in time.
    and at the moment that fucker is annoying me, so feed him to the king trolls of NYC!
    • Like Like x 1