Customize

Terrorism in paris

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hmmm, sucks to be him atm, but then, it could have been anyone brown with a FB (fuck you facefuck!) account. Stupid knee-jerks, hmm, are jerks.

fuck.
  2. DeathHamster Member

^^ That accounts for the shoop, but how did it go from a Gamergate shoop to printed in a newspaper and echoed from there as factual without anyone catching on? (After the number of people being fooled by Onion stories, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.)
    • Like Like x 3
  3. DeathHamster Member

Thinking about it more, they made a big mistake by even acknowledging the Anonymous effort. They have guns, boots on the ground pretending to be a real caliphate state, in our cities killing our dudes, and they have time to be butthurt by the ass-clowns of the Internet?

The fact is, ISIS is heavily invested in social media as part of its propaganda effort. (For a supposedly fundamentalist group, they're strangely progressive that way.) Rather than just killing people, they turn it into Big Show Theater to be posted on the Internet.

I guess they think they run this, and hate the idea of properly targeted mockery.

2436948-4062390666-1072..jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

5. Random guy Member

My condolences Duff, for what little they are worth.

That's basically what the Norwegians said after the Breivik rampage, near universally hailed as the right approach.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. @Anonymous Member

7. Will you give it a fucking rest you twat, you're endless droning is a tiresome bore.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. @Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. @Anonymous, if we want updates we'll go to twatter ourselves.
    DIAF you dumb CUNT.

Bloomfield
    This message by Bloomfield has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. Ersatz Global Moderator

Who is this "we" and "us" you keep speaking of? Speaking on behalf of other anons is a no no,
    but you already knew that didn't you?

Please keep others out of your little temper tantrum, mmk?
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Ersatz Global Moderator

Ok, to the dome with your posts.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. good job anonymous plizz do not forget to give all your files to polices services, might use them ?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. DeathHamster Member

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/hac...ms-isis-has-plans-for-more-attacks-on-sunday/
    Dafuck is this?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

Man idenifying specific events, this is rife for monetary manipulation JS
  15. DeathHamster Member

Or by ISIS leaving breadcrumbs for Anonymous to find and broadcast.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

I have come to the point where I trust nothing and nobody
    sigh
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Sockofleas Member

The cynic in me whispers those breadcrumbs could be a smokescreen.
  18. @mateur @nons fucking up makes angry after the work we put into this
  19. mojo Member

20. ideafarm Member

That's why multiple organization forms are needed. Anonymous chat has its uses. But true community cannot form without trust, trust cannot manifest without accountability, and accountability cannot be had when anonymous participation is allowed.
  21. Let me jump in the water to be protected from the rain.
    You my friend are an idiot of the highest caliber, not many can reach that level.
  22. ideafarm Member

First of all, you are chickenshit for not posting as a member. Second, you are chickenshit for the unnecessary insult. Third, you are chickenshit for not articulating what you have to say clearly enough for idiots like me to grok your meaning.
  23. LOL
    [IMG]
  24. Go away. We're not interested in what it is you are selling.
  25. DeathHamster Member

http://boingboing.net/2015/11/17/former-isis-hostage-they-want.html
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

http://www.insidesources.com/new-york-times-article-blaming-encryption-paris-attacks/
    Ohnoes, they use PlayStation 4s!
  27. [IMG]

28. A lot of people used to communicate on World of Warcraft and other obtuse ways

But it doesn't matter because you will find ways to minimize the horror that only happened a week ago.
  29. Ersatz Global Moderator

Jaded is a good look for me as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. DeathHamster Member

Pointing out that some people might use this to restrict "weapons of mass encryption" isn't minimizing the horror.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Emito@n@ Member

No se esta gente pendeja que piensan? La verdad no deberían ponerse así sólo por una historieta cómica, publicada en el diario francés , no debían hacerlo esta bien , pero ellos no debían reaccionar matando a personas , las cosas no se solucionan así , esa gente es basura

32. Don't worry Anonymous is now useless and its official too they are such dumb cunts they reported each others twatter accounts thinking they were being used by IS.
    Dumb Anonymous is dumb.

What an embarrassment for Anonymous ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha .

ANONYMOUS is FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Stupid is as stupid does.
  33. It is true that a lot of anonymous were sympathetic to Islamic extremists and were friendly with people like Junaids Hussein who got hit by a drone. Muslims jumped on the anonymous meme around the time of the Arab Spring, and so there are a lot of Muslim Brotherhood idiots. I recall seeing a video on You Tube years ago in which one account was saying that Anonymous was declaring Jihad.
    They also act as cheerleaders for Palestinian terrorists .

They are idiots and it is to be expected that they are imploding on their own hypocrisy and idiocy.

AND YES, IT IS FAIL.
    [IMG]
  34. Anonymous Member

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/france-puts-green-activists-under-house-arrest-ahead-135654386.html

Ahead of climate summit, French use emergency laws to put activists under house arrest

d0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193.jpeg Reuters – 2 hours 48 minutes ago

STRASBOURG, France (Reuters) - France has put 24 green activists under house arrest ahead of the United Nations climate talks, using emergency laws put in place following the Paris shootings, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said on Saturday.
    Cazeneuve said the activists were suspected of planning violent protests at the talks which kick off on Sunday, a day ahead of the opening ceremony, and run until Dec. 11.
    The conference, also dubbed COP21, is seeking to agree a deal that signals a break with a rising reliance on fossil fuels, blamed by a U.N. panel of scientists for causing more floods, heat waves and rising sea levels.
    "These 24 people have been placed under house arrest because they have been violent during demonstrations in the past and because they have said they would not respect the state of emergency," Cazeneuve said in a speech in Strasbourg.
    Following the Nov. 13 attacks on Paris in which 130 people were killed, the French government declared the state of emergency, banning public demonstrations and giving police extended powers of search and surveillance.
    "These people have no connection at all with the terrorist movement, but our forces need to be totally focused on the protection of the French people," Cazeneuve said, saying any serious public disturbance would distract police from their fight against terrorism.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. I am sure this will not be popular here, but guys, instead of wasting your time with this $cientology cult bullshit y'all should put your efforts trying to stop ISIS and the street murders they are committing daily.

Stop wasting your time and fight for a worthwhile cause.
    fuckISIS
    This message by fuckISIS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  36. There's more than one cause to fight in today's world and if you don't like the fact then gtfo.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  37. STFU "keyboard warrior" and do something that actually makes a difference. Or are you too fucking coward to go out and protest ISIS?

I thought so.

38. Have you gone out and protested ISIS?
    Where?
    When?

Or are you just another "keyboard warrior"?