Customize

Terre Haute, Indiana Flyer Raid/Protest?

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by anonitard, Apr 2, 2008.

1. anonitard Member

Terre Haute, Indiana Flyer Raid/Protest?

(Cleaned up OP to avoid confusion)

Since we have so many Hautianons around, we should probably organize a flyering or mini-protest in the area. Yes, there is an OT7 in the city (he spoke at the University of Indianapolis presentation last week), but we are not targeting him.
  2. AYNonymous Member

Re: Terre Haute, Indiana Flyer Raid/Protest?

Hmmm, I DO have the weekend off... any other takers? If he's OT 7, he may be sharp, we'll need numbers + masks/bandanas, etc.
  3. AnonEFG12365 Member

I can probably help, but I do plan to head to Fort Wayne some time this weekend for personal reasons. saturday early would be best.

Oh, and beware of the flying dentist!!! :D
  4. Phanon Member

This is a baaaaad idea. This will only justify the scilons saying we're bullying individual members. It'd be like we're Fair Gaming THEM.
  5. anonitard Member

We're not stalking the guy or protesting outside his house (which was why I didn't post an address). We're organizing a general flyering of Terre Haute for the protest. Just thought I'd at least warn that he might be keeping an eye on us.
  6. Phanon Member

Ah, okay. I just don't want anything to get out of hand. We were planning on putting a fuckton of flyers up anyway.
  7. anonitard Member

Cool, just thought it would be nice to organize a mass flyering of the city now, what with school ending soon and all.