Customize

Temecula, CA

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by redcodefinal, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redcodefinal Member

Temecula, CA

Hi,
    I recently found a Scientology church at 40945 County Center Dr, Temecula, CA 92591:eek:. They live close to my neighbor hood and personally I want them gone. Their corrupt and I'm afraid they will start talking children into joining their insane cult. I'm looking for some anonymous volunteers to go and protest if they decide to have an event. I have yet to go in and grab an event calendar. I might later on today if I have the chance. I'm lloking for people in the temecula, murrieta and winchester area to protest these religious biggots.

Thanx anonymous
    -Redcodefinal
    redcodefinal@gmail.com
  2. Still Alive Member

Re: Temecula, CA

Back in the earlier part of Chanology, there were people raiding Temecula. You could go back to the archives and PM those folks who did the Temecula raids. Or, you can always start a new cell by talking with your friends and family and see who would like to raid with you.

Always bring a camera and maybe a nice big sign and enturbulate them with wild abandon. Two raiders is always better than one for safety's sake.
  3. DamOTclese Member

You might consider papering the neighborhood with fliers and also maybe dropping fliers off on people's residential door steps. And write to the local newspapers.
  4. Re: Temecula, CA

If you have a date, I (and possibly some friends) might be able to come out to protest with you.
  5. Anonymous0198 Member

how far is this area from the palm springs area?
  6. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.