Customize

Tell ABC News about $cientology's past fraud in France

Discussion in 'Media' started by Budd, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Budd Member

Tell ABC News about $cientology's past fraud in France

The Comment pages of ABC News (specifically the story about "Scientology Facing Murky Future in France") contain a link for further information that they not be aware of.

"If you would like to tell us more facts about this story, please click here to send the editors of ABC News a separate email with the information you have."

The page it leads to is >> ABC News: Contribute

Text on that page:

"Contribute - Seen something? Heard Something? Know something? Please let us know -- by being the reporter yourself. If you have facts or information to add to the story, fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you."

Tonight while reading the backstory on $cientology in France, I came across the scanned newspaper article from 1978 when $cientology was declared a fraud in France... but lost it. Does anyone else have it?

This would be an excellent opportunity to let ABC News know that $cientology HAS ALREADY BEEN DECLARED A FRAUD.

OK, I JUST FOUND IT.

This is what I sent to ABC News...

MORE INFORMATION:

Scientology officials were convicted of fraud in Lyon in 1997 and in Marseille in 1999. Surprisingly, however, the fraud conviction of the cult's founder, L. Ron Hubbard, on fraud charges in 1978, does not seem to be mentioned in any of the English-language reports.

jugement condamnant Hubbard gourou scientologue à 4 ans ferme

Scientology's Hubbard Convicted of Fraud in France, 1978
    - scanned articles from the Los Angeles Times and The Times of London

Please look at these two sites and decide for yourself.

I am Anon and cannot reveal my name, due to $cientology's known practice of legal and physical threats to those who tell the truth about it.