Customize

Telegraph: Anonymous to attack British Government sites.

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Uncle Bruce, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Uncle Bruce Member

2. Uncle Bruce Member

re: Telegraph: Anonymous to attack British Government sites.

Also in the press. The New York Times writes that:

"Federal prosecutors ... are looking for evidence of any collusion in (Assange's) early contacts with an Army intelligence analyst suspected of leaking the information. Justice Department officials are trying to find out whether Mr. Assange encouraged or even helped the analyst, Pfc. Bradley Manning, to extract classified military and State Department files from a government computer system. If he did so, they believe they could charge him as a conspirator in the leak, not just as a passive recipient of the documents who then published them."
  3. Anonymous Member

NO WE'RE NOT
  4. Uncle Bruce Member

The problem is, who are "we". I said some time ago that it was going to be difficult for this forum to separate itself from the actions of individuals who act and speak in it's name. I don't think it's so much a matter of any legal liability as it is a matter of public perception. One hopes, over time, the truth will out.
  5. veravendetter Member

This doesn't need a new thread! There's like a dozen threads all banging on about the same thing. aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  6. xenubarb Member

There is no "we."
  7. Anonymous Member

WikiLeaks' Julian Assange bail granted by British court - CSMonitor.com

Our Leadar didn't deny it.

We = mindless minions of Gergg.

He may only be the "unoffical" spokesfag but he seems to have no qualms about speaking for all anonymous anyhoo. attnfagwhore. I hate having him as leadar. Why did we vote for Gergg????
  8. Anonymous Member

I suppose this does warrant a new thread as it reflects mainstream media coverage, and hence public perception.

Please, let's remember the origin of "Anonymous": the yellow exploding van coverage on a local Fox News report a few years ago.

YouTube - Anonymous on FOX11

Anon doesn't even exist, people jokingly said they were part of 'Anonymous' because they posted anonymously. It's like an inside-joke that has been repeated so many times, it has "become" fact.

Basement dwelling 4chan/eBaums World cretins running DDoS are not 'hackers'. They are stupid. I feel very sorry misguided 14-year-olds who may be thinking about taking such action. (I hope there are none)
  9. veravendetter Member

Yeah, coz no-one's talking about this pointless public-perception issue anywhere else are they?

I was pleased with the influx of new members angry about the WL debacle, but half the fuckers are wasting all their time worrying about how the Anonymous™ party is looking to the conservative majority, rather than the actual issue about the leaks. What is it with these PR fuckers, are they all trying to get their racist aunties to get involved or something?
  10. Anonymous Member

0/10

Reason I'm not whining about Gregg is that I have absolutely no interest in giving up my anonymity to sit and talk to journalists. Long after the cameras stop rolling, Gregg's still going to have a great big target painted on his back. Anyone who thinks he's egofagging is just stupid.

Someone does need to be talking to the press to get the correct facts across, I just see it as Gregg taking one for the team.
  11. Anonymous Member

jesse-U-MAD.jpg.gif
  12. Joekenorer Member

Re: Telegraph-anonymoust to attack British Government sites.

We are the public, the perception is not a problem. Everythings fine. Some loners are doing their own thing, they'll either get busted or wont. We'll be o.k. Its fine.
  13. veravendetter Member

Re: Telegraph: Anonymous to attack British Government sites.

Yes

network1.jpg
  14. HellRazor Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Telegraph: Anonymous to attack British Government sites.

Yup, pretty much this ^^^^^^ imho.