Customize

Tech Treasure Trove (teaser)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by everanonymous, Sep 9, 2008.

1. BunnySkull Member

Re: Tech Treasure Trove (teaser)

I want to point out that the leaked Sea Org Magazine "High Winds" Issue 4 (published circa 1984) features a cover with a photo of a $cifag film crew (probably from the mid-1970's. ) The picture features Elron at the top and right next to him is a very, very short young teenager. I'm 95% that is young Davie Miscarriage AND the fact that he's standing on two huge boxes just to reach adequate height to film only furthers my hunch. It's a profile view of him but it's the same features and this was apparently Davie's Sea Org job early on - camera operator - and how he eventually got his job in the CMO.

Anyone who has downloaded that chunck of High Winds magazine take and look and see if you don't agree. (It's from the earliest batch, 1984)

(Just so you know exactly which cover I'm referring to the picture features three people filming - Elron, Davie, and a girl. Davie's camera lens is being steadied by a blond guy who's shirt reads "camera logs")

Here's the link to the download if anyone needs it:
  2. AnonLenore Member

Media Obtained in Tech Treasure Trove:

Clearing Congress Lecture VHS tapes 1-6 by L. Ron Hubbard
    Philadelphia Doctorate Course Cassettes Parts 1-76 by L. Ron Hubbard
    Essentials of Auditing Series: Basics of Auditing #1 and 2 / (Presession 38) Withholds and In-session-ness, SOP SD: Viewpoint Straightwire, PTPs, Overts and ARC breaks, Principles of Auditing, Elementary Straightwire, Missed Missed Withholds and Directing PC’s Attention.
    Personal Achievement Series: The Machinery of the Mind, Man’s Relentless Search, Health and Certainty, Scientology and Ability, Man: Good or Evil, Miracles. Differences Between Scientology and other Studies, Operation Manual for the Mind, Power of Choice and Determinism,The Deterioration of Liberty and The Dynamic Principles of Existence Cassette Tape by L.Ron Hubbard
    Ron’s Journal 36, 38, and 39 My New Year Gift to You Casette Tape by L. Ron Hubbard
    Lecture Series Cassette Tapes 1-16 in order: Summary of Technique 8-80, Present Time Use of Energy Manifestations, Theory of Flows – Counter Elasticity, Flows, Basics of Scientology, Basic Summary on S.O.P. of Technique 8-80, Phenomena of the Thetan, Service Facsimile Chain, The Role of Earth, Illusion Processing plus Therapy, Methods of Research the Thetan as an Energy Unit, Creating Time and Space Responsibilty, Have as Homo Sapiens and as Thetans: Clearing by Communication Have, Creative Processing Directed Toward breaking PC’s agreement with…, and Be. Have. Do. Part one and two. By L. Ron Hubbard
    The Road to Truth Cassette by L. Ron Hubbard
    Can We Ever Be Friends? Cassette by L. Ron Hubbard
    Hey, Bud Clark Battle of Portland 1985 Religious Freedom Crusade Portland 1985
    The Road to Freedom Cassette Music and Lyrics by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Phoenix Lectures Cassette and Handbook by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Power of Simplicity Parts 1 and 2 Cassette and Handbook by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Academy Lectures Level 0 to 3 Cassette and Handbook by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Study Tapes ’84 and ’87 versions Cassette by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Anatomy of Cause Part 1 and 2 Cassette and Handbook by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Money Tapes Cassette by L. Ron Hubbard
    Narconon Silver Anniversary Banquet August 17, 1991 Drug Free Hero Awards Ceremony VHS
    Andrea Jordan on LRH Sept. 20 1985 Cassette
    LRH Birthday 1986 Cassette
    PTS/SP Lectures Cassette and Handbooks by L. Ron Hubbard
    The New Hubbard Professional TR Course Lectures Cassette and Handbook by L. Ron Hubbard
    The Perception of Truth Cassette and Handbook by L. Ron Hubbard
    Universes and The War Between Theta and Mest Part 1 and 2 Cassette and Hand Book by L. Ron Hubbard
  3. moarxenu Member

The Road to Freedom Cassette Music and Lyrics by L. Ron Hubbard

WANT
  4. A_nonchalant Member

Heard it.

DO NOT.
  5. Anne Ominous Member

Think it already got mentioned, but xenu.net won a court case stating that copyrighted material can be made public if it is in the public interest. This crap is, particularly in Norway where prosecutors are looking into a case regarding Kaja Ballo.

Also Pirate Bay, and torrent sites would probably be ideal for this. As with all Anonymous Deliveries, the moar locations you can host it the better - once it gets past 3 or 4 it becomes impossible for $cilon Inc. to control it.

DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY AM I ADVOCATING VIOLATING COPYRIGHT, YADDA YADDA YADDA.
  6. AnonLenore Member

Will do. Thank you :D
  7. A.Non Hubbard Member

Are there non-OCR versions? OCR is useless when it comes to dropping dox to the authorities (one of the magazines in that zip refers to the "5EAQRC")
  8. AnonLenore Member

9. pooks Member

I've talked to old Ex SO people. It's davey.

2557164024_2e707e1a59.jpg?v=0.jpg
  10. HAEVEN88 Member

I'd like to request
    -Clearing Congress Lecture VHS(supposedly has nibs on it vs the dvd's)
    -The Role of Earth(high quality version)
    -Can We Ever Be Friends?(only if it the version that's older than the currently leaked one)
    -Hey, Bud Clark Battle of Portland 1985 Religious Freedom -Crusade Portland 1985(high quality version-better than youtube one)
    -Narconon Silver Anniversary Banquet August 17, 1991 Drug Free Hero Awards Ceremony VHS
    -Andrea Jordan on LRH Sept. 20 1985 Cassette

moarxenu:http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/road-freedom-cd-vhs-86-leakness-17511/ its right there on the first page...
  11. A.Non Hubbard Member

I'm getting a 404 on that.
  12. carsondude Member

Why are you going torrents?

Yes stuff stays up there longer but it's so darn hard to download it.

Items are real easy to download off mediafire (also asapload.com for multi sites in one upload) and others. Yes they get removed but after hundreds of people have downloaded it.

I have used these and others for years. They get taken down. I just re-upload it again.
    Just spead it out so one take down doesn't remove it all.
    (Also burn a hardcopy backup for yourself so it's easier to re-upload it.)

If you want to share your stuff make it easy for people to get.

You can secure stuff so well that only a few can get at it.

I VOTE SHARE IT.

Long live anon.
  13. Sailor Venus Member

OH.
    MY.
    GOODNESS.

(I love you guys!!! :flowers:)
  14. AnonLenore Member

Here's a new one for you

PTS/SP Checksheet Part One
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

oh wow, that's bigger than I thought it would be.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"
  16. A.Non Hubbard Member

Oh wow that has ALL of KSW, not just the snippets posted on wikileaks

Some pages are cut off at the bottom though.
  17. A.Non Hubbard Member

Oh wow that has ALL of KSW, not just the snippets posted on wikileaks

Some pages are cut off at the bottom though.
  18. AnonLenore Member

yeah my scanner wasn't made for legal sized paper :(

if there are any pages you really really want the little bit cut off let me know and I'll find the page and rescan the bottom or top for you. I tried to get the most of the info on each scan.
  19. carsondude Member

Long live anon.
  20. everanonymous Member

is that it? any other books we can leak? or are those the only unique books we have? cause if there's anything else that isn't out there already, even if it's not as important, tell us so when we're done with that list we can to the extra stuff.

also the OT3 material seems to be only teaser pamphlets and not actual OTIII
  21. Re: Tech Treasure Trove (teaser)

YOINK

this is epic. Hueg thanks.
  22. AnonLenore Member

I'll use my google foo to figure out how to get VHS to my computer, I'm retarded with the whole audio thing but I will work on it.
  23. mko Member

Get a DVD recorder and hook the VCR to it. I do it with laserdiscs.
  24. Re: Tech Treasure Trove (teaser)

It appears my question is already being asked, so I'll just go ahead and offer:

I have the ability to capture VHS video and digitize it in all manner of file flavors. I would like to offer my expertise in video production matters for the cause, but I don't have a "safe" mailing address, per se; just my home and work addresses.
  25. AnonLenore Member

Two MP3's of L. Ron Hubbard giving the Lecture Scientology Zero. Fast forward to the 1 hour and 15 second for lulz over " WURR in the HURR for the SLURR" bit. That little segment made me laugh....a lot.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
  26. Re: Tech Treasure Trove (teaser)

^^^^^is awesome!

Got a great clip to play for cops next time you see them. Side 2, at approx 7:00 min mark

Refers to police as "professional dangerous environment makers". "They sell a dangerous environment...they make the environment far more dangerous than it is. Like judo...can be used by a scientologist. The very person who is the worst enemy of the scientologist, the chaos merchant..the fellow who makes his money off how TERRIBLE EVERYTHING is..."

Cut this mp3 and play at protests FTW! What is a good tool?

27. FraggedMind Member

Need more on the PTS/SP book. It appears to have the Fair Game Policy in it!
  28. AnonOrange_ Member

I want the PTS/SP lecture ! PLEASE !

We need to show up at raids with stuff like that in our hands !
  29. parrotnut Member

All kinds of $cientology stuff on pirate bay. I got that awful elwrong flubtard music from some torrent site.
  30. FraggedMind Member

Some bit of wisdom and lulz from the PTS/SP Lecture Tape by L. Ron hubbard

@0:02:24 (Side 1) Don't ever try to stop truth, it is the only thing that can go through 16 inch armor plate.

@0:03:45 (Side 1) That's interestingly, clean blade of truth, it can't be stopped.

@0:06:33 (Side 1) That that the story of Scientology isn't a rather remarkable one. It is actually unparalleled. But it's very simple. It's extremely simple.

@0:15:12 (Side 1) In the STORY of Scientology what we are butting up against here now is this one particular level, 3, people finds it works, if people don't find it works then it is the end of Scientology's progress in that particular direction.

@0:19:55 (Side 1) This fellow is all in a sweat on the subject of the chinese situation. Of course you can ARC breaks and chop him up with this thing too by just negating and not is-ing the whole situation.

I'll post moar later...It is a good listen...if you want to go Scilon insane....
    I stopped at 0:20:16 of Side 1. Can't take much moar than that without wanting to be an hero.
  31. LRonAnon Member

*circling shark*
  32. HellRazor Member

Wow. Simply wow.
  33. xenudu Member

Lol judo scientologists.
  34. Optimisticate Member

So basically:

1. Anonymous is The Truth and can break through 16" armor plate.
    2. Anonymous is as sharp as The Truth.
    3. Scientologists are simpletons.
    4. Only 3 people have found it works.
    5. Lron wants to chop people up by negating and not is-ing.

I still don't understand how people fall for this garbage.
  35. FraggedMind Member

I think he was referring to OT3 since the PTS/SP course can't be "learned" until the OT levels. I put the commas where I did because he paused on both sides of "3" and I was unsure of what was meant. I was going to post a clarification on this sooner but Enturb went extinct like the Great Raptor.
  36. orly Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/damage-so-far-keeping-track-leaks-17784/
    https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_leaks_by_date

Cross-check with those, and just start at the top of the list once you're done doing requests. Maybe put a sticky note on each scanned book, with its name (if it's different fro the official one)/mediafire URL so you know where it is, if you're having trouble keeping track.
  37. nomnompie Member

wouldn't it be funny if we randomly sent KRs and PTS/SP reports about mid-level scis.. I imagine it could cause a bit of chaos in the orgs... gee... would be a shame to disrupt their day-to-day ops, though...
  38. A.Non Hubbard Member

If you proxycondom you can do that on the RTC's own site.

https://www.rtc.org/reports/form/index.html
  39. stapleclip Member

Well, seems to me that offensively, the first things that should be scrutinized are those that could cause the cult legal trouble/help guard against the legal trouble they themselves wish to cause Anonymous. OT docs, though ridiculously lulzy, won't do this. "The Handbook on How to Use The Freedom of Information Act", on the other hand, could be INCREDIBLY useful. It might allow Anonymous to use the scilon's own tactics against them.

After that, I would recommend studying "How to Protect Your Rights as a Taxpayer" and perhaps even showing it to an accountant, to look for any possible dirt.
  40. Anonymous Member

I'll just leave this here.

t p b .org - torrent/4457643

If you received a DVD at the Oct 18 SF global raid, please help seed.