Customize

TC & DM on a date

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Spooge, Jul 26, 2008.

1. SLOJOE Member

Re: TC & DM on a date

Nope.....He looks bad..whoop
  2. subgenius Member

Third wheel on a date with Tom and Katie....awkward....and where's his date????
    And now he's 50 years behind in the hairstyle instead of 40.....interesting.
  3. King Nerd Member

Silent threesome later that evening.
  4. CantPickaName Member

The Fonz

72684986sr8.jpg
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

I lol'd
  6. tiggernew Member

TC was easy pickin's for recruitment by someone who made him feel tall and manly for a change.

Another random thought: My friends can be taller than I, or shorter than I, and I really don't care. But the person I would spend the rest of my life with, and with whom it was important to feel feminine, had to be taller than I for me to feel other than brutish. (I'm tall.)

I wonder if the inverse is true. i.e. Tom doesn't mind if his women are taller than he, because they aren't his true love object, and the people from whom a sense of his masculinity is important. All speculation, of course, but he may love Davey because Davey makes him feel like a big boy.
  7. King Nerd Member

Interesting speculation. However, I suspect TC loves DM because they're both homosexual control freaks.
  8. anonhuff Member

Left to right: standing up slouched a little bit (striped shirt lady), leaning wayyy over on the railing (katie "niacin" holmes), hunched over a little bit (cult cruise), standing on his tippy toes (tiny little half-man)
  9. King Nerd Member

Anyone else notice they all seem to be wearing earplugs?
  10. anonhuff Member

Pretty sure they were at a racetrack, and not wearing earplugs at the racetrack is a terrible idea for the future of your hearing (but they are OTs, shouldn't they be immune?)

edit: maybe they were at the track waiting for a crash since they know, they know they are the only ones that could help
  11. King Nerd Member

^ No one else in the pic is wearing them.
  12. Outside-in Member

Laguna Seca race course is a canyon Engine noise is deafening.
  13. anonhuff Member

The lady in the striped shirt I think is adjusting hers, the guy to the left of her (her right) you can't see his ears, the younger guy on the left behind striped shirt lady and katie appears to have something white/yellow in his left ear, the guy standing next to him you can't see his ears well enough to tell, and the other two guys in back are wearing full sized headsets with mics.
  14. King Nerd Member

Fair enough.
    Can I at least get sunglasses? They're all wearing sunglasses!
  15. GrogStat Member

Davey Miscaviage has to try & cover up the two doubleshots of whiskey he had before coming to the race track just to steady his nerves.
  16. CantPickaName Member

Guess who never wears a smile in any of the pics?
  17. iaxiloll Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha I didnĀ“t know that the difference in hight was so little.

[IMG]
  18. genoramix Member

^^^THIS

that said, another article on the site is quite nice :
    IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com: Scientology Hates Jason Beghne

although they have clearly some troubles spelling Beghe, fun article is fun.
  19. momISanon Member

My "armchair psychiatrist" is coming out in me. I think the reason TC finds an "attraction" - and I use that term loosely - in DM is that he already comes from a broken, dysfuntional family with an abusive father. Sometimes, like the "beaten wife syndrome", it is very hard to 'break the chain' (or cycle, if you will), and it pours over into adult relationships.....creating the same feelings as in childhood. OK. $.02, pl0x. ;)
  20. scarletbanner Member

Guess that's what happen when he's forced to hide out on Gold Base for months.