Customize

TC & DM on a date

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Spooge, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Spooge Member

2. highoverlord Member

Re: TC & DM on a date

is that really dm? he always has perfect hair....
  3. Spooge Member

:fuckyou:it has to be check out how tall he is not! LOL
  4. robert.goatse Member

Hmm, how do the paparazzi know where the likes of TC are going to be? Seeing DM in a public place like this could be an opportunity for a confrontation to see how powerful their shatter suppression power is.
  5. Anne Ominous Member

^THIS.

Although I would imagine neither talks to the public much anymore. Both loathed globally.
  6. iaxiloll Member

7. AnonOrange_ Member

It was HIS turn on his knees.
  8. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm still kicking myself about not going. I wanted to go !

Imagine enturbulating him in front of a crowd and he can't do anything about it!
  9. Heyanonnyno Member

... What the HELL is he wearing?! *laughs riotously* He looks like he's trying to be Kenickey (sp?!) from Grease or something!
  10. Sargo Member

dm looks old

i think we are giving him wrinkels^_^
  11. momISanon Member

Looks like a "Member's Only" jacket. Tack-ay.

David....could you get ANY smaller and older? "Got sun", lately? Been cooped up in the Org trying to fight Anon and beating people up? Shithead.
  12. D... Member

You know, I always thought DM never ages, but good god he looks horrible now.

It's like a massacre of fashion.
  13. SP_thats_me Member

I hope I'm not the only one who thought of this:

fonzcavige.jpg
  14. Re: TC & DM on a date

Two teeny aging old poops...FUNNY on the Fonz...DM is starting to look wicked old...botox anyone? (look at those teeny little girl hands...he should take a note from Katie's book and start wearing gloves...
  15. Anon23517 Member

My god, he really is a teeny tiny little man. It's like someone poured water on him and instead of being all "I'm melting! I'm melting", he shrunk instead.
  16. AnonMSW Member

so that makes Miscavige what? 4'2" tall?
  17. Defiance Member

Miss Scab Vag is indeed looking old. I prefer to think of it as the evil he has perpetrated on others, and the vicious poison that's seething inside of his filthy black heart, finally bubbling to the surface and making its ugliness apparent.
  18. Re: TC & DM on a date

Fucking hell. Is DM a little person? Cuz that would make me hate him a little less. I just can't hate little people with my whole heart, except for Warwick Davis.
  19. Re: TC & DM on a date

I love how Tom Cruise is sniffing DM's hair. How intimate.
  20. Defiance Member

What's interesting, is that while TC still has the death grip on Katie's hand and he's dragging her along per usual, it's as if she's a ragdoll or some kind of accessory. She's supposedly the reason for the "ZOMG!!! /jump on the couch, punch the floor, college-boy air-punch/ I'M SO IN LOVE!!!" fucktardedness that burned his career straight to the ground in 30-minutes flat. Hrmmm.....
  21. Hieronymous Member

DM jumped the shark way way long ago. He was so entertaining when he was threatening people with letter openers but then when he tried doing the whole megalomaniac thing he was clearly overacting
  22. RightOn Member

CLaaaaaaaaasic!!! Aaaaeeeeeyyyyy LOL!:hooray:
    Sit on it DM!:twisted:
  23. Defiance Member

At least Henry Winkler has aged well. The same can't be said for Thumbelina.
  24. Heyanonnyno Member

Henry Winkler is also eternally cool. Which for Thumbelina has been a lifelong pipe dream.
  25. Ten Tigers Member

Heh... No doubt....
  26. Re: TC & DM on a date

hmmm....It occurred to me that perhaps some day some ScreenwriterAnon (or non-Anon I suppose) could just write a screenplay about the scientology legal end-game and assorted other fallout.

It could be, like, Erin Brockovitch II. And the movie script could be kinda like...after a great deal of tough slogging by the feisty defence counsel team (could Erin play/be herself??) the little guys would win again.

There'd be all this movie/celebrity talk about who would play Tom Cruise, or David Miscavige, or whomever else. The tabloids could go crazy with speculation. And wouldn't TC and DM go wild? Even if we never saw it, we'd KNOW it!!

And we could all sit back and see if life follows art in Scienollywoodville. I think that would be a very entertaining process to watch play out. The levels of irony in the cultural commentary and so on...

Could someone(s) appropriate please get something like that up on the big screen soon please?

O wait...is this thread about something else?

;)
  27. GrogStat Member

28. Ten Tigers Member

Image doesn't open.
  29. GrogStat Member

On my post?
  30. Ten Tigers Member

No. It gives an Internal Server Error
  31. GrogStat Member

Eh. Server doesn't allow hot linking. Posted links to the html pages they are on.

Hair plug David Miscaviage is definitely worth a close look.
  32. Re: TC & DM on a date

Dweeb-Amundo!

If he had red hair he'd be a ringer for Rick Astley, except much shorter of course. :lol:
  33. RightOn Member

I think Dm has a rug. If you loiok close the middle color does not match the side color. ANd it looks fake. And most people who gets rugs, get that "tossled" look these days. He probably owns Hair Club For Men too!
  34. GrogStat Member

Hair Cult for David Miscaviage
    haircultfordavidmiscavibt7.jpg
  35. Ten Tigers Member

Jeez.... You know, there are very few people I ever look at and think, That is an ugly person, but goddammit, Thumbelina qualifies. In SPADES!! Good grief....
  36. the_cloak Member

Notice how DM is leaning as is he's about to get sucked into Cruises nostril.
  37. the_cloak Member

Hey I've got hair like that. Just not on my head.
  38. coslies Member

Don't you ever compare DM with THE FONZ again, blasphemy!!!!

:colbert:
  39. Anonymeep Member

Judging by how Cruise suddenly looks TALLER than Katie Holmes, boy is wearing some wicked platforms...
  40. Hieronymous Member

I think her bone mass is just shrinking from all them flintstones vitamin chews they give her