Customize

Tax the Cult? Tea Party Convention. Feb 4-6 Nashville

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by ARC, Jan 7, 2010.

1. MrBlueberry Member

Re: Tax the Cult? Tea Party Convention. Feb 4-6 Nashville

Whosit,

Why would I be offended by that? My middle name wrote that song while twisting your mother. I guess you don't want to be friends. but you gotta do better than that. I mean shit show me some heart some soul. If you hate me, hate me real good. Get creative with your hate. Throw some skin and blood out there. Fuck don't be a bitch about it.
  2. whosit Member

Why wouldn't you?

I'm the man?!?!!?!

3. MrBlueberry Member

Damn it has been a long time since I listened to that song. I forgot about it. Give me a second so I can post it to my face book page. Great song. You lose pussy.
  4. the anti Member

its not that we hate you, in fact I'm not sure anyone here really does. the problem that those of us that don't like the teabagger movement is that they have the wrong info about things and listen to stupid cunts like palin and beck that don't know shit of what they are talking about
  5. MrBlueberry Member

The Anti,

Palin might be a cunt. A shit load of Teabaggers do not like her because she is a tool for the Republicans. As far as Beck goes I am not a hundred percent. But one cannot hate Beck and say that Maddow, Shultz, or Olberman are gospel.
  6. MrBlueberry Member

I'm sorry I cannot help but keep listening to I'm The Man. I miss the days when Sam Kinison was still alive. Whosit your still a pussy.
  7. the anti Member

well yeah, MSNBC and FOX are clearly bias for the sides they are on, thats what makes it entertaining.
  8. Anonymous Member

Some folks ITT are not helping newfag learn the ropes.

Newfag is welcome here. Political arguments are left elsewhere (normally) so that we stay the fuck on target around here.

inb4dome
  9. whosit Member

meh I'm might be a pussy but I always wanted to see an ex/anti sci video put together with this......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc7-6vq4GUQ"]YouTube- Anthrax - In My World[/ame]

Tell me that isn't the RPF.
  10. chrisanon Member

Hey, anti and Barb, I sure like Girlhappy a lot better than this Blueballs n00b. I miss him; I sure wish his dog hadn't eaten his charger.

Although he does seem like just the kind of guy whose dog would eat his charger.
  11. the anti Member

I had a dog that would have done something like that
  12. chrisanon Member

You came here expecting not to be liked. No wonder you're getting shit. And really charming noobs have spoiled me lately. It's possible to be a charming Tea Partier. It's just not possible for you.

The state that just wrote the author of the Declaration of Independence out of the curriculum because he [STRIKE]repeatedly raped one of his slaves[/STRIKE] didn't suck Jesus Christ's dick?

I'm not worried, and I'd be very surprised if anyone else is.

NO.
  13. MrBlueberry Member

The bad thing is that while we and the left or the the right are arguing about who is telling us the truth, Fox or MSNBC, people like COS and the Govt. are trying to figure out the smartest way to pull the rug out from under us so that they can have the power. We cannot allow that. I might be siding with Beck at the moment. But damn it is the people with the money and the power that have to be scrutinized.
    We the regular folk who have to pay traffic fines and taxes everyday while changing our kids diapers. We must make it our damn duty to prove the lies out in the light. We have to treat those powers like our children, and we have to do it every second of the freaking day. We have to be up their asses all the time or they will start skimming off the top.
    Everything has to be shown verified and checked. If something is said to be a lie, prove it. If someone says a slave camp exists with COS, we need to be there with cameras and a hundred people to take a big fat good look at it. Every stone should be turned up now. No more spouting off. No more laws or legislation or Tom Cruises telling us something is so. Everyone must show their cards to everyone.
  14. the anti Member

well if you don't like whats going on then register to vote, or why don't you run for some kind of office?

15. chrisanon Member

While you know I think you are a sweetie-pie, I can't say I'm entirely surprised.
  16. whosit Member

Alright, I have actually been trying to avoid all of this because it is just a bunch of partisan faggotry (read - HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANOLOGY).

I agree with most of your points Mr. Blueberry. But this isn't the place to discuss them unless this thread is going to be moved to freedom of expression. Even if it does it still isn't the proper place to discuss this because this forum SHOULD BE (isn't always) apolitical.

edit: don't make me start playing awful music. The mods would hate that.
  17. MrBlueberry Member

Chrisanon,

No I did not come here knowing I would not be liked. Just happened to fall into this thread right at the beginning. You sound like gobs of fun. You must have some inside knowledge about slave rapists and Texas curriculum. School me on it since I live in Texas and am a foolish expert on the realities Tejas govt.

Or maybe I don't give a shit about your Googling of Texas news. In that stupid black and white avatar of yours I noticed a goofy golf hat. You must hate it when blacks try and become members at you local country club?

Tell me about it. Really. I want to hear the sunlight shine from your beauty of a heart. Give me your truth in clean drops like dew.

Don't you just hate noobs. They are so...so...bothersome. You must hate immigrants too.
  18. chrisanon Member

If this forum is supposed to be apolitical, someone needs to get that memo over to Major Boyle. Have you read his rants about pharmacists lately? Dude's coming unglued. And DO NOT mention the healthcare bill, unless you want to be responsible for the first Chanology coronary.

I don't mind political discussions. They can just go in Chit Chat. And sometimes they're related to the thread topic. Discussion of the Tea Baggers and their beliefs here is OK with me. I usually favor a pretty wide focus, anyway.
  19. whosit Member

20. whosit Member

21. whosit Member

Believe or not I attempt to ignore it. Until I get drunk. Unfortunately I'm sober tonight.
  22. BLiP Member

fify
  23. Anonymous Member

Tobacco is evil and so is Texas, this not political issue, it is a one of morality. The Texans banged their own slaves too. So that would be very hypocritical for them to strike out the declaration of independence. If it were not for these relations, I would have no parents so I pay respects, even if it were strained relations. The tea beggars have no ties to the electoral college thus they will be smothered out by the woman who rides the beast. I do not think the beggars are fake since they are just renditions of a fake system and not the real people. Therefore beggars are not important to me.

The IRS does not have unchecked power congress does. IRS was blackmailed by David Miscavitch and the Church of Scientology and is part of whyweprotest. It is a shameful stain on the our country that we still even today do not have a true separation of church and state. The Church of Scientology and its ghostly yet real businesses have a kind of influence that other churches do not have. This is a sign of how cold and soulless I believe that the American society has become. Scientology is a microcosm that mirrors the direction the we has been going in for the last century.

With all the money the Church of Scientology literally sucks out of the economy in the city of Clearwater, it is no wonder the residents want them to leave. Clearwater is a scene of empty streets filled with the marches of a religious order call the Sea Organization. Member of the Se Organization, are physically victimized day in and day out by leaders of the corrupt mafia better known as the Church of Scientology. To give this church an advantage of selling educational materials to students with an unjust tax exempt latitude that no other church is the given a balanced right to, is a complete breakdown of the integrity the US government was intended when the constitution was ratified.
  24. the anti Member

I do believe a lot of slave owners altogether have done that
  25. chrisanon Member

My avatar is the great Russian pianist Sviatoslav Richter. This photo was taken when he was about 19. He is not wearing a golf cap; Russian students of German descent whose families were deported before and during WWII did not have time to play golf. They were too busy dodging Russian soldiers, invading German soldiers, starvation, poverty, bombs, and the cold.

There is nothing "goofy" or "stupid" about him, his hat, his extraordinary contribution to the artistic life of his nation and the world, or his efforts, during the period when this photograph was taken, to keep himself warm while sleeping under the pianos he practiced on because he had no place to live.

How do you hide information from a Texan?
    You put it in a book.

First, if it's in a book, MrBlueberry, it's not inside information. If you want to learn about Jefferson's decades-long relationship with a slave who bore him 5 children; and who, as his property, could not possibly give her consent to his sexual advances, read Annette Gordon Reed's 2009 Pulitzer-prizewinning book, The Hemingses of Monticello

[IMG]

It is possible to reside elsewhere and yet know a great deal about Texas's curriculum decision-making process. The converse is also true.

You do not deserve a reply, and I did not write this for your benefit. If you're a troll, this site no longer attracts the best class of trolls. If you're legit...... well, we have some great noobs, so I'm not concerned about new participants in Project Chanology.

Unbridled nastiness isn't lulzy, it's just nasty. And uninteresting.
  26. whosit Member

27. whosit Member

Just curious how does everyone feel about Iran and nuclear development? Another question, how many people on this forum remember the cold war? Old fags are not allowed to answer.

28. xoixoi1 Member

Most anons I know are pretty clued up about politix. I'll keep this short and sweet and just come out and say it. I'm a fundamentalist. A democratic fundamentalist (not the party). Representitive democracy is a stepping stone, not a solution. In the age of the internet we are approaching the time when direct democracy will replace representitive democracy. There is a strong libertarian streak in what we are doing. Internet freedom, direct democracy and getting the government out of our bedrooms is at the top of my list of priorities. The COS and its inseduous nature is just a testing ground for me. Not sure what other anons think about it but our ability to take direct action threatens the status quo of some pretty powerful interest groups.

Enough moralfaggotry, do something and enjoy the lulz.
  29. Major Boyle Member

I'm just going through some personal shit now and I'm more brusque than I usually am. Besides, if people don't want political debate then don't post political shit, cause that leads to flame wars. Stay on target. And I'm not becoming unglued. LOL.
  30. Anonymous Member

1240627076830.jpg

This thread is all kinds of jacked up. Kill it with fire.
  31. Anonymous Member

Um, can I interrupt to say stay on target?

And did anyone actually bother to offer Mr Blueberry any direction to how to Anon?

Blueberry, coming late to the game, obviously you are going thru a bit of trolling. That said, one of the great things about anon is that it welcomes all until and unless the person shows themselves to be an ass. You rise and fall on your behavior here, not on anything outside of here.

Check out the Texas area threads. But there is a lot to look at on this site, and it is not just IRL raids. Browse and lurk moar.
  32. Anonymous Member

OP, talk about scientology if you want to talk about scientology. The rest is an unwelcome distraction.

OP is not smart enough to bother arguing politics with. Just walk away. Don't feed it.
  33. Anonymous Member

Yes. Such advice was ignored by both newfag and longtime posters.

34. PimpXenu Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS37EuiZLV8"]YouTube- Tea bag abuse[/nomedia]
  35. TypingChimp Member

Yeah, because direct democracy has done so well for California. Ruling by referrendum. Great. Just great. Representative democracy is great at protecting the rights of the minority from the tyranny of the majority. Direct democracy is just fail and mob rule. Also, it's a recipe for total anarchy. As bad as representative democracy is, it is better than the alternatives, tyranny and anarchy. Civil libertarianism is a completely different issue altogether, though, and something I support wholeheartedly.
  36. OTBT Member

^ ^ ^ <3